December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by GracefaceYay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this curling wand!!! It's so amazing every time I wear my hair curly I ALWAYS get compliments! It's great and you get to choose a heat setting. And best part NO clamp creases!! (HATE those) it's good for tight curls or loose and easy to do. Takes me 30 minutes in the morning and overall an amazing product!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Sunbabe684

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the idea of the clipless iron and I do like the spiral curls it creates...however, the barrel is too slippery! I don't know whose idea it was to make it a pointed end, but it means that all the hair slides down to the bottom of the point and results in a very tight curl, PLUS it's easy to burn yourself. I've seen newer no-clamp irons coming out that are not pointed, just a uniformly-sized barrel, and I think I'm going to break down and buy one. I like the idea of this, and the look it creates, but with the pointed slippery barrel it's just too much work.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Jessiboo5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My friend recently did my hair with hers right before a dinner and it looked amazing! I also saw a girl at school with cute curls and she said she used a Conair You-Curl! That was enough to convince me to get one. I picked mine up at Walgreens for $24.99 ($27 with tax) and love it!!!! I was torn between this one and another but then saw this one has temperature adjustments and a three finger heat-resistance glove!! Same price but more for the money! I used Got2Be heat protectant spray and curled away! It was tricky to use at first but after about 3 uses I finally got the hang of it! Definatly a hair styling staple for girls short on time but high in matinence!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didn't like it much. The barrel proved to be very slippery and the 3 finger glove is just impractical. Didn't get the results I wanted and the price just isn't worth the trouble. I got a Karmin Clipless curling iron from safrons and it's been 100 times better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i tried this and had to return it. most nonsensical product ever. so difficult to work with and i have long hair!! so its not like its short and doesnt have enough hair to work with. dumb. not worth the 30 or more dollars i paid for it, thankfully Target took it back. and the packaging sucks!!!! dont recommend. i bought a regular good quality curling iron with a clamp from sally beauty, its brand is called one n only and it came with argan oil! way better than this mess. save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Dakotaf13

I got mine on sale for 20$, what a steal for such a great product!! I've owned hot tools curling irons and conair and let me tell you, even with a clamp, conair delivers so much better than any hot tools item I've ever bought. Since my hair has a natural wave to it, I find that styling with a curling wand is faster than straightening my hair. So what I do is separate my hair into 3 sections (closest to my neck, moving up towards the top of my head). Then, with each section I split it into right and left, and then curl each of those sections with two curls (if I do the right side of my head, I hold my hair with my right hand and the wand with my left). I curl away from my face. I do this for all 3 horizontal sections and when I have them all done, I touch them up a bit and let them cool. Then after 5 minutes or so I comb through them with a wide tooth comb, apply some smoothing milk to the ends to smooth out the waves, and this style will look great for up to 3 days!! In fact, the second day almost looks better than the first. This wand heats up so fast and is so easy and quick to use, plus so small and portable, great for trips when you don't want to take a whole bunch of stuff. my HG hair item.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by victoriastuff

I love how quickly this wand heats up and the different heat settings is nice. It's my first no clamp curling iron and I absolutely love it. The cord moves with you doesn't tangle easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by tripleL

I don't know how they do it but I've never found a hair curler that not only curls my hair faster but also creates curls that stay in tact for longer. I used to spend 45 minutes curling my hair, having to hold the curler for 30 seconds with each curl. With the YouCurl, I only have to hold the curler for 5 seconds to create the same curl.

It's amazing, this is my HG curler. I was so happy with it that I bought the smaller and larger barrel sizes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lilipusion

I was in desperate need of some kind of hair curler when I bought this. I was sick of using my straightener to curl my hair because it took forever, and the curls didnt always turn out the best.
I found out about curling wands while watching some videos on Youtube, and I was intrigued! I really wanted to try one out, so all I did was take a small trip to Walmart, found this, and pretty much bought it. I didnt really think anything of it, I like Conair, its actually one of my favorite hair tool brands so I had faith that this was going to be an excellent product. And it is!
For the price, it was around $45.00 , I bought it a couple months ago so dont quote me on it. The straightener I use is actually more then $100.00 so I thought it was a very good price.
There's nothing fancy about how it looks, I mean I dont care about that kind of stuff. I liked that it came with a heat protectent glove for me it works and I do use it when curling my hair. I like that it doesnt automatically switch to a setting, it comes with many different heat settings so for my thick hair it curls, but for the people with fine hair, you can set it to a lower heat. The curling barrel is a normal size, not to big, not to small, just decent!
For the overall product it was worth the money! It curls my hair nicely, I can make bigger messy curls, or I can make small ringlets! I get to style it the way I want to and thats what I love about curling wands!
I hope everyone who has bought this product likes it just as much as me- or more, and for the people who havent bought it- go for it:))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by elles143

Love this curling wand. I find my hair never holds a curl but with this wand, the curl can last for days. It's great for creating curls and waves.