April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i tried this and had to return it. most nonsensical product ever. so difficult to work with and i have long hair!! so its not like its short and doesnt have enough hair to work with. dumb. not worth the 30 or more dollars i paid for it, thankfully Target took it back. and the packaging sucks!!!! dont recommend. i bought a regular good quality curling iron with a clamp from sally beauty, its brand is called one n only and it came with argan oil! way better than this mess. save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Dakotaf13

I got mine on sale for 20$, what a steal for such a great product!! I've owned hot tools curling irons and conair and let me tell you, even with a clamp, conair delivers so much better than any hot tools item I've ever bought. Since my hair has a natural wave to it, I find that styling with a curling wand is faster than straightening my hair. So what I do is separate my hair into 3 sections (closest to my neck, moving up towards the top of my head). Then, with each section I split it into right and left, and then curl each of those sections with two curls (if I do the right side of my head, I hold my hair with my right hand and the wand with my left). I curl away from my face. I do this for all 3 horizontal sections and when I have them all done, I touch them up a bit and let them cool. Then after 5 minutes or so I comb through them with a wide tooth comb, apply some smoothing milk to the ends to smooth out the waves, and this style will look great for up to 3 days!! In fact, the second day almost looks better than the first. This wand heats up so fast and is so easy and quick to use, plus so small and portable, great for trips when you don't want to take a whole bunch of stuff. my HG hair item.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by victoriastuff

I love how quickly this wand heats up and the different heat settings is nice. It's my first no clamp curling iron and I absolutely love it. The cord moves with you doesn't tangle easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by tripleL

I don't know how they do it but I've never found a hair curler that not only curls my hair faster but also creates curls that stay in tact for longer. I used to spend 45 minutes curling my hair, having to hold the curler for 30 seconds with each curl. With the YouCurl, I only have to hold the curler for 5 seconds to create the same curl.

It's amazing, this is my HG curler. I was so happy with it that I bought the smaller and larger barrel sizes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lilipusion

I was in desperate need of some kind of hair curler when I bought this. I was sick of using my straightener to curl my hair because it took forever, and the curls didnt always turn out the best.
I found out about curling wands while watching some videos on Youtube, and I was intrigued! I really wanted to try one out, so all I did was take a small trip to Walmart, found this, and pretty much bought it. I didnt really think anything of it, I like Conair, its actually one of my favorite hair tool brands so I had faith that this was going to be an excellent product. And it is!
For the price, it was around $45.00 , I bought it a couple months ago so dont quote me on it. The straightener I use is actually more then $100.00 so I thought it was a very good price.
There's nothing fancy about how it looks, I mean I dont care about that kind of stuff. I liked that it came with a heat protectent glove for me it works and I do use it when curling my hair. I like that it doesnt automatically switch to a setting, it comes with many different heat settings so for my thick hair it curls, but for the people with fine hair, you can set it to a lower heat. The curling barrel is a normal size, not to big, not to small, just decent!
For the overall product it was worth the money! It curls my hair nicely, I can make bigger messy curls, or I can make small ringlets! I get to style it the way I want to and thats what I love about curling wands!
I hope everyone who has bought this product likes it just as much as me- or more, and for the people who havent bought it- go for it:))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by elles143

Love this curling wand. I find my hair never holds a curl but with this wand, the curl can last for days. It's great for creating curls and waves.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by eaca

If you have thin hair maybe this is for you. If you want beachy waves this is your immediate staycation. If you have thick hair and want safari ( lion mane) this is definitely for you. I got the mane beach effect...kind of cool but a definite look. Might keep it for variety. Not that skilled at creating perfect consistent curls with this. Tried the Conair clamp and did fine. Thought this would be better but totally different. might go for the hot tools next. This iron is considered wild in my book. The clamp iron would make more consistent, conservative curls.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first hated this product.

Then I got used to it and started becoming familiar with this wand. My waves are defined and last all day (the next day looks better!) without any hairspray!

I got mine for 30$ at frys electronics haha, funny place to purchase this but nonetheless very happy. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by StellaRose13

Curling irons have never been my friend; they either made my hair super kinky, or got it caught in the clamp, causing it to break off. I got this for the past christmas, and after I got the hang of how to hold it and twirl my hair onto it, it's been a DREAM. The curls stay in even through strong winds, and the volume and bounciness is still there the next day after I've slept on it.
While I am rating this a 5, there are a couple downsides, but nothing that outweighs the pros! Firstly, I find it a bit difficult to keep my hair from sliding down the wand to the thinner part. I try to keep my hair healthy by not using high heat on it, but the lowest this goes is 315 F. I've also not been able to get the loose beachy waves I really want with this; though that is far more likely to be my own inexperience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift this past Christmas, and I'll admit I was somewhat skeptical. My hair is naturally wavy, thick, and curling it usually takes FOREVER. Not to mention that I have to load it with products to get it to hold a curl.

All of that being said, the first time I used this, my mind was blown. I was used to those traditional clamped irons, and I've never been particularly good at using them on myself. I find them awkward. This, however, was a dream to use. I got beautiful bouncy curls in about 20 minutes. I used a small spritz of hairspray, and they lasted all day. Even after sleeping on them, my hair looked great. This wand heats evenly, and can easily be used to create tight curls, or loose waves. My favorite way to use it now is to reshape my natural loose curls into slightly more structured ones. It gives my hair such amazing body. I can honestly say that I'd never go back to using a regular curling iron.

The only negative thing I have to say about this is that it's easy to bump the power button while you're using it. But since it heats up so quickly, its not really a huge deal.