Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! I waited long enough to buy this palette. Well, for awhile I couldn't find it anywhere, except online, and didn't want to order it online. It was finally back in stock at Sephora, so I just had to get it after realizing that I will use every single color in this palette, which I don't use every color in Naked 3, and I doubt I would with Naked 2 either.

And even with all of the eye shadow palettes that I have, this palette is unique and has some truly amazing brown hues, with plenty of gold, and with my warm undertones they really make my eyes POP, and I really love the texture of these. I'm absolutely in love with hustle, creep, gunmetal, half-baked, smog, and dark horse. But I love all of these colors, and it's such a fun palette. I actually look forward to putting on make-up just so I can play around these shades...

I love how long they last too, especially with the primer. And I love how you don't have to dig and dig, or add and add for a lot of pigment. I can do one swipe and get the most beautiful pigment. And this palette is perfect for a smokey or natural eye.

The only thing that surprised me was the case! I thought it would be a tin case like Naked 3, but it's a soft velvet box..Oh well, I like the tin better, but this makes it feel very luxurious and expensive. I would rather buy one of these Naked palettes than an expensive eye shadow palette from Dior or Chanel, because honestly the pigment is up there with the best, but you get more choices! And, sure, I'm aware that I could get something similar online for cosmetic artists and stage make-up, but I wouldn't have the option of testing it first, and that I can't abide. Eye shadow and Foundation are the only products I would never buy un-tried.

I hope the Urban Decay big wigs actually read these reviews, and if they do, let me suggest, a Naked 4 palette with pretty purple/lilac and green shimmery and matte hues! Oh please, it would ROCK! Trust me!

on 3/25/2015 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I might as well just throw all the other eyeshadows I own away and stick just with this one palette. That's how amazing this palette is. Ever since I bought it I've been using it all the time. The colours perfectly fit my skin tone and eyes.

on 3/23/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have all three naked palettes and this is by far my favourite. I reach for this palette time and again and use at least one shadow from it every day. Naked and Buck are great eyebrow shades for us redheads and the colour are flattering, blendable and pigmented. The packaging is hideous- it's coated in a velvet/flock type material which looks filthy all the time and is impossible to clean. I will certainly repurchase.

on 3/21/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my holy grail eyeshadow! It stays on my skin all dayyy. I have very oily eyelid! Oh and I do not need to go to MUA for my big event makeup. This eyeshadow transform my eyes!

on 3/21/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best pallette out of the 3. Im nc44 brown skin tone and these colours are a perfect selection for me. Creamy, long lasting and smoothe setting. Super blenda le and easy to apply. A little pricey but lasts forever!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had this product for so long now and it's definitely the best of all the naked palettes in my opinion! however I will remark that it much cheaper when I got it when it first came out. I saw it yesterday for 45€ at the urban decay counter, I would have paid about 36€ for mine. the packaging is OK, but I much prefer the metal tins which 2 and 3 came in! however if ur looking for a pallette with absolutely gorgeous warm neutrals and no duds, this is the one for you :)

on 3/19/2015 8:54:00 AM

I was really excited to try this and I`ve waited so long. I mean, we don`t have Sephora in Japan and there are so many fakes being sold on the Internet that I didn`t want to take any chances. Now that I finally got it and I`ve been playing with it for two months, I have to say I can`t help feeling a little disappointed. We have much better shadows than this in Japan. The colors don`t translate that well on my skin, they all kind of look like bronzey browns, there isn`t much difference between one or the other, so how exactly can I get different effects blending them? I like pigmented shades, but these are way too much. You have to use a light hand or risk looking like you`ve got a shiner, and in the morning when you`re rushing who`s got time for all that? I don`t care much for the shades when I build them up, either, it`s too strident and unsophisticated, like a cheap Jersey City hooker.

on 3/3/2015 10:52:00 PM

Worth the hype. I have the first Naked, I got it as a gift. The colors look great with my blue eyes, but I think they would look good with brown as well. There are so many tutorials out there that you can follow, or you can experiment with the colors to make your own look. It has some mattes and many shimmers, I do wish it had more matte shades but that is my only complaint! It works well with the urban decay eyeshadow primer! It's an unstoppable duo.

on 3/2/2015 4:13:00 AM

My fav. Good for yellow undertone skin. Yet only two matte colour. Great fit those who like shimmery shade. Only one to two shape with glitters. I owned other brand neutral colour platte as well like too face, smash box, Bobbie brown and by far this Naked one is the best. They stay put all day, the colour pop and are usable from naked day look to sexy smoky look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Since i have a lot of the naked paleette dupes i was late on buying the real ones but i had to gett them when i got all 3 for the price of 2. Its a great palette i like this one the best of the three if i have to pick one of them.
I like the packaging with the card board, i can see that it wil get dirty fast, but i think that its cute and i dont mind thats it cardboard.

The quality of the eyeshadows are really good, but i feel like they are not better pigmentet than my costal scents Revealed Palettes, makeup revolution eyehsadows or MUA palettes (or the single eyeshadows for 1 pound. that are AMAZING btw) So for me they are a bit to pricy when i know that i can get a lot of amazing palettes or single eyeshadow for the price of one palette of equal quality.
But for all means its a good palette and im happy i got it.

Its a great versatile palette where you can go very natural or a dark sexy smoked look and all the looks in between. I tink this palette has the most variation in colors of the three palettes.

But if you dont want to spend so mutch money on naked palettes there are a lot of good dupes that are in my book just as well pigmentet as the real ones,

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products