Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/4/2015 3:50:00 AM

This palette is wonderful but it had its flaws; but I'll get to that. The palette consists of 12 neutral eyeshadows that leans warm. The formula blends with ease and packed with pigmentation. Of the 12, there are only 2 mattes which is a disappointment in my opinion. The others are packed with glitter and shimmer, making it hard to wear to work. Other than the lack of mattes, the palette is absolutely beautiful. Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/3/2015 2:23:00 AM

I had wanted a naked palette for the longest time but could never spend that much money on eyeshadow by myself.. But when I got this as a birthday present, I was so happy. In my opinion this is the best naked palette and has all the shades u would need to create multiple different looks. Half-baked is iconic but the other shimmery gold/pink shades are amazing as well. The eye shadows of course look beautiful on the eyes and have an amazing staying power. They also never crease (when used with primer). Only downside is that it's ridiculously expensive and tbh I would never spend my own money on it. But if you can afford it its definitely amazing.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After literally MONTHS of deliberation I finally made the Naked palette my very first full price high end eye shadow purchase. After being disappointed by (and returning, even though I'd got it on sale) the Stila In the Moment palette I was extremely pleased with the texture and quality of the Urban Decay eyeshadows; all buttery and gorgeous with excellent color payoff. Some of the shades are pretty shimmery but I personally love ~*glittersparkles*~ in my eyeshadows and Sidecar is actually one of my favorite shadows in the palette.
However, when it comes down to it, this palette is just a bunch of different shades of brown. I think it's a bit expensive for such a limited range of colors. Some shades really do seem like only slight variations of each other when applied. Between this and the LORAC Vintage Vixen palette I don't think I'll ever need to buy another brown eyeshadow in my lifetime :P I did buy this because I wanted a good, solid neutral palette to start off my collection, and it is that, but I think I could have found something less expensive that would've fulfilled the same purpose.
I would skip this for something cheaper unless you are OBSESSED with brown eyeshadows, but I cannot fault the palette itself as it is filled with great quality eyeshadows that all look great together, especially in creating natural everyday looks.

on 2/1/2015 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OMGOSH! This and Naked 3 pallets are to die for! I will never be without one or both of these pallets! The colors area so perfect together. Last all day through my 12 hour work day....with the eye shadow primer. Hope they never get rid of these colors!

on 1/29/2015 4:26:00 PM

Ok, the colours are nice. They have good pigment. BUT I really don't think this palette is anything special. These colours or something very similar can be easily found at cheaper prices. Not worth the hype (or the cost)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

So over this cult-following stuff. This eyeshadow is pretty in the pan but the fall-out is enormous. Not to mention, traveling with this massive palette is really difficult because they simply don't hold up. All three of my Naked palettes have failed me with fall out and overall quality. For the cost, there are much better shadows to be had. LORAC is a cult brand that delivers and has nicely constructed palettes that are travel friendly.

on 1/22/2015 1:31:00 PM

The packaging is absolutely beautiful and the palette in general definitely lives up to the hype. It has the loveliest range of colours to suit any skin tone. The shadows are all the perfect consistency as they generally stay on your eyelids all day, especially with the help of the urban decay primers. Personally I think this is my definite favourite of the three naked palettes. I think it is definitely worth the money if you enjoy applying and wearing eyeshadow and want to have a perfect neutral palette :)

on 1/21/2015 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this eyeshadow palette so much! Colors are buttery, bendable and just gorgeous. Totally worth it despite the crazy price. I loved the Naked palette that I bought the Naked Basics palette (love it) and just ordered the Naked 3!

on 1/19/2015 10:14:00 AM

This is amazing! The colors are super pigmented, they are buttery, perfect on every skintone, stay all day on the lid, they blend easily and you can create a lot of looks with this one palette. I love the matt colors, because they are perfect on the crease and even to fill in your eyebrows. The last two colors can be used as eyeliner. This is the only thing i bring with me when I'm travelling. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it for 12 eyeshadows.

on 1/17/2015 9:12:00 AM

This palette lives up to the hype. I own this and the naked 3, both are beautiful but I do get more use out of this one. The packaging could definitely be better like the naked 2 and 3 to make it more travel friendly. But I just wrap a hair band around it to keep the lid secure and I've never had any issues. I spent a lot of time debating whether to get this or the naked 2, it really is about personal preference and I think I'd have been just as happy with either. But you definitely don't need both. I've owned this for nearly two years now (using it regularly) and all the shades are still great, so I doubt I will need to repurchase any time soon. But if I lost this palette, I would but it again immediately.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products