Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/14/2015 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I stopped buying a bazillion others eye shadows after I got this palette. There are some colors I definitely use a lot more than others but I've been using this for over a year, almost everyday, and I've only hit the pan for two colors. Everyone needs this!

on 4/11/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have this in Naked 3, and recently got it for my birthday after much pining. I couldn't bring myself to pay $84 for an eyeshadow palette, but this is one product where you get what you pay for! I have a few dupes of it, but nothing has quite lived up to Naked 3's smooth application, buttery texture and highly pigmented shadows. The colours are all very matching and there are hundreds of looks you could take on with just one palette. This is the product that made me a tad more willing to shell out more cash for makeup.

on 4/8/2015 2:28:00 PM

I really like this palette, my first ever UD product. It's a very good neutral palette and it has gained a some what cult status. I have had this for a while now and I haven't even managed to create a dent on any of the shades yet. Beautiful shades with very good quality and staying power to say the least.
However I have too many other neutral palettes as well which are well loved too. As much as I like this product, I can't say that I am in a hurry to buy this again soon. Don't really know when I will hit pan on this one. Other than the price being a bit hefty for my liking,I can't say anything else against it. I like to mix and match the products I use and I am happy with this one UD naked palette as of now.

on 4/5/2015 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

A really nice product! I decided to get this particular palette as I really liked the velvet packaging and the various colours of the eyeshadows. I tend to go for the glittery shades as opposed to the matte, but they all blend in very well together, so you can create vibrant or neutral, everyday looks. This definitely works a lot better with the primer and there are four samples that you get for free with the palette, for me I would say that either the original primer or Eden works the best to prevent creasing and have the eyeshadow last all day. The only problem for me is the price, as I do think it is a little steep (38) but I do use it nearly everyday and the product doesn't get used up too quickly or break and fall apart into little pieces like other eyeshadows I have previously used.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! I waited long enough to buy this palette. Well, for awhile I couldn't find it anywhere, except online, and didn't want to order it online. It was finally back in stock at Sephora, so I just had to get it after realizing that I will use every single color in this palette, which I don't use every color in Naked 3, and I doubt I would with Naked 2 either.

And even with all of the eye shadow palettes that I have, this palette is unique and has some truly amazing brown hues, with plenty of gold, and with my warm undertones they really make my eyes POP, and I really love the texture of these. I'm absolutely in love with hustle, creep, gunmetal, half-baked, smog, and dark horse. But I love all of these colors, and it's such a fun palette. I actually look forward to putting on make-up just so I can play around these shades...

I love how long they last too, especially with the primer. And I love how you don't have to dig and dig, or add and add for a lot of pigment. I can do one swipe and get the most beautiful pigment. And this palette is perfect for a smokey or natural eye.

The only thing that surprised me was the case! I thought it would be a tin case like Naked 3, but it's a soft velvet box..Oh well, I like the tin better, but this makes it feel very luxurious and expensive. I would rather buy one of these Naked palettes than an expensive eye shadow palette from Dior or Chanel, because honestly the pigment is up there with the best, but you get more choices! And, sure, I'm aware that I could get something similar online for cosmetic artists and stage make-up, but I wouldn't have the option of testing it first, and that I can't abide. Eye shadow and Foundation are the only products I would never buy un-tried.

I hope the Urban Decay big wigs actually read these reviews, and if they do, let me suggest, a Naked 4 palette with pretty purple/lilac and green shimmery and matte hues! Oh please, it would ROCK! Trust me!

on 3/25/2015 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I might as well just throw all the other eyeshadows I own away and stick just with this one palette. That's how amazing this palette is. Ever since I bought it I've been using it all the time. The colours perfectly fit my skin tone and eyes.

on 3/23/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have all three naked palettes and this is by far my favourite. I reach for this palette time and again and use at least one shadow from it every day. Naked and Buck are great eyebrow shades for us redheads and the colour are flattering, blendable and pigmented. The packaging is hideous- it's coated in a velvet/flock type material which looks filthy all the time and is impossible to clean. I will certainly repurchase.

on 3/21/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my holy grail eyeshadow! It stays on my skin all dayyy. I have very oily eyelid! Oh and I do not need to go to MUA for my big event makeup. This eyeshadow transform my eyes!

on 3/21/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best pallette out of the 3. Im nc44 brown skin tone and these colours are a perfect selection for me. Creamy, long lasting and smoothe setting. Super blenda le and easy to apply. A little pricey but lasts forever!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had this product for so long now and it's definitely the best of all the naked palettes in my opinion! however I will remark that it much cheaper when I got it when it first came out. I saw it yesterday for 45€ at the urban decay counter, I would have paid about 36€ for mine. the packaging is OK, but I much prefer the metal tins which 2 and 3 came in! however if ur looking for a pallette with absolutely gorgeous warm neutrals and no duds, this is the one for you :)

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty