April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Ultrabalm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This balm is fantastic and extremely pure as it only has three ingredients. It softens lips and banishes any dry patches. I normally use 8 hr cream but this does the job just as well and I love the fact that it has natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I use this great little balm on my heels, elbows, knees, little dry patches, even on my sons eczema! Lovely natural product, great alternative to vaseline for ultra sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by mjc174

Love this! This saved my awful, dried heels. This could practically be used anywhere (I would not recommend using it on the face though). I usually use this on my elbows, knees, heels, lips, or any really dry places. It is expressive where I live, about $15, but it lasts forever! I highly recommend this for those who have really dry patches that are hard to moisturize. If it can save my heels, then it can save your dry patches!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by organicjunkiee

Love this lip balm, it's rich soothing and all natural doesn't contain any preservative or fragrance ,it's not fancy lip balm but it works like magic on ma dehydrated lips.and quantity is a lot for the amount u pay for it,last really long ...but doesn't contain SPF which is ok for me cause I use Neutrogena lip balm with SPF when I am out in da sun

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I've been using this every day since I got it and also bought one for my mum (she loves it too). So far I've only used it as a lip balm but can definitely see myself using it for other things if the need arises. I've always had very dry lips and they get really bad especially with changing seasons. This and Lush's lip scrubs have been the best thing thats ever happened to my lips. I love that this balm only has a few ingredients and actually sinks into my lips instead of just sitting on top of them and it feels like it really is moisturising. You also get soooo much product for only 7.90!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Blodwyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for my hair to smooth the frizz and it works so well plus I feel good knowing its natural and I can use it on my lips as well :)
Its an excellent all purpose balm.
I don't think any balm is particularly moisturizing for lips tho so I only use this on top of moisture as a sealant, it doesn't feel greasy and melts away to leave smooth skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:36:00 AM More reviews by belleringer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not gunna lie... this product.... AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! i have a tin in my bag, one at home and i gave another tin to my grandmother who adores the stuff!!!!!
Uses
-nails and cuticles
-hand moisturizer (i generally use tiny hands and then use this to seal it all in or just this by itself)
-lip balm of course!!
-dry areas around my nose, elbows, knees and heels ( i use a tool to take the balm out when doing heels cause no one wants foot scented ultrabalm ^.^)
-eyebrow placement to keep hairs in check

and im sure ill find more ways to use this!! and ive used it for so many things and theres still so much of it left!! im hooked and will continue to repurchase over and over again and if it is ever discontinued ill be buying all in sight at the local store!! ^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by terriblevision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is AMAZING holy crap. I used to use jojoba oil from the bottle, SO hard and so messy to actually use but ultrabalm solved all my problems!

I use this during winter at night on my face when its really dry, I have super dry skin so its a lifesaver. jojoba oil is supposed to mimic your body's natural oils, so its safe and effective to use if you have super dry, sensitive skin.

its also great, great, great as a lipbalm. the problem i have with some lipbalms is that they actually DRY out your lips sometimes. the ingredients in these balms kind of scare me, since I also have dry, chapped lips (i'm drinking more water i promise!). but anyway, this thing is so good on my lips and i put it on at night after i've exfoliated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by albs

I primarily use this as a lip balm, it is absolutely wonderful for that. I have also used it on my nails/cuticles, to condition my lashes at night, and on any dry patches I might have on my hands, elbows, etc. No, the smell isn't the best but I'm very pleased that there is no added fragrance. I have a mini tin for my purse and a full sized one at home. I won't be without this!

Edit: I just got over a cold and was dealing with the dry, flakey nose of doom that develops from blowing one's nose a million times. This helps TREMENDOUSLY with that and I'm sure had I actually used it when I was blowing my nose the most I wouldn't have had such sore, dry skin on/around my nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hapiyogurt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product, period. I am a regular Lush customer and I've heard how Ultrabalm does wonders but I never bothered to purchase it. There was this one day I woke up with a disgusting, noticeable, cut on my bottom lip. Whenever I talked or ate, my lip would bleed. My lips were extremely dry and I had to alternate lipbalms because my lips weren't moisturized. Plus, the cut wasn't healing. I went to Lush, right after my piano lesson and bought a mini sample of Ultrabalm. After trying it, it healed my dry lips + the cut! Since the ingredients are all natural, I am more intrigued to buy this product. Bye, bye Vaseline and hello Ultrabalm!