October 26, 2014 | 1233 users online

Polishes - OPI - Catch Me In Your Net

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This is the most gorgeous colour! I am in love. I would give up my constant French manicure to wear this colour on my hands as well as my pedicure! Beautiful shimmer, the glitter isn't too much and the colour is blue in some lights, green in others. I know this colour is supposed to remind you of butterflies, but it reminds me of a mermaid.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by TianaMichelle

Wow this colour is absolutely beautiful!!! The glitter is really fine and has an almost foiled kind of look in the light. It is one of those glitter polishes that doesn't need to be layered many times to get the full effect either. Two coats is enough followed by the lovely seche vite top coat! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

PS. I can't imagine it'll be too much fun to remove though. Could also make a lovely Christmas colour too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cutiebunny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my...I'm totally speechless. What a beauty this polish is! Absolutely stunning. Out of all the glittery OPIs that I owned, this is easily my favorite of them all. The color compliments my skin tone so well. It's definitely a "Hey, look at my nails" kinda color and I love it! I will have to go get a backup quickly before it is gone for good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Stacy88

I absolutely love this color!! I would describe more as a green polish with blue/green and black glitter to it. I love the the glitter is not large, it is very small and goes on very smoothly. I found that you really only need about one coat, however i always use two coats. Its the perfect summer color and it is very unique. I have never seen another polish that is comparable to this color. You will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Catch Me In Your Net is from the Summer Flutter Collection 2010. This polish is mainly blue/teal, a tiny hint of green but still mainly blue. It has lots of obvious glitters/fine flakes flashing blue/teal, silver and black. I haven't seen a color quite like this before. The closest OPI I can think of is Absoulutely Alice, which is totaly blue with lots of different colored flakes and glitters. But Catch Me In Your Net has more green and black/green/teal glitters and it's more 'adult' color than 'young teenage color' like Absolutely Alice. That's why Catch Me In Your Net is so unique.
The name definitely makes me think of a butterfly net. A net which is mainly made of fine black nets, which is exactly like the polish that has heaps of black glitter. The blue/teal glitters probably specify butterflies that caught in the net, flapping the wings. It's particularly interesting under sunlights.
The application is so easy and smooth and I guess Catch Me In Your Net is definitely a color that everyone will like as it's such a versatile color for warm/cool skin tone and dark/light skin tone. Compare to other blue/teal color that OPI made in the past like Teal The Cow Come Home or Sea? I Told You!, Catch Me In Your Net definitely brings the nails 'alive' rather than flat shimmer. However, since it has so many prominent glitters, I think taking this color off is a challenge. But I still give it a 5 as this color is really gorgeous for all kinds of people and all occasion. Even pedicure, makes the toes look interesting. Go and get one, you won't regret it.