LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.3

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

I've been looking for a moisturizer to use at night and didnt want to spend too much. The lady at LUSH said this would be a good thing to use since I liked shangri Lao moisturizer. I was a little iffy about it because I didn't know how if store this little bar as it melts in your hands! But I keep it in the little paper lush bag they gave me. I like this for a night moisturizer but its not for me during the day. First of all I have an oily forehead, nose and chin, and dry beside my nose and between my eyebrows. I can only use this every other night because it breaks me out and I'm careful now to only apply it lightly all over, concentrating on my dry areas. It has stopped my skin from flaking, but I made the mistake to try it during the day when I got it and I was an oily mess! Now it's an every other night thing for me. I do like it, and it does fix any dry areas so people who have dry skin this is the thing for you, oily people be careful.

on 3/16/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is really lovely! I can't comment on anti-aging as I'm 24 but after night-time use I wake up to glowy, soft skin that doesn't have it's usual uneven redness. I've used this 5 or 6 times and have barely made a dent in it so the price is amazing too. I have dry to normal skin and don't use a moisturiser on nights I use this as it would be a bit too much for my skin - this serum is very moisturising for me. Definite repurchase!

on 3/9/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have been trying this product for about a week now and so far I'm loving it.

This is a rather moisturizing facial serum that contains a lot of beneficial oils and it makes my face feel very soft and supple.
It's also does not aggravate my very sensitive skin at all.

The only thing I dislike about this, however, is the packaging (or lack of thereof).
I don't know about anyone else here, but using this product is a bit of a hassle.
You're supposed to either rub the bar in between your fingers and apply to your face, or to massage it directly to your face.

Now, I love keeping my room at a low temperature, so whenever I want to use the product, it feels as hard as a rock.
Even when I rub it in between my fingers, not a lot of product/moisture comes out which bothers me.
Not to mention that it's a pretty unsanitary product.

I just wish this came in liquid form =(

on 12/8/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't expect much because most of the time my opinion differs from others but this stuff is awesome my face feels like a baby's bottom! I am 40 ish ... and at least today I don't look it. does it get rid of wrinkles? maybe time will tell but my skin looks fresh and Dewey ... which takes years off on its own? so def try it! cheap!!! compared to high price serums with tall take claims! A+ in my book! good job lush

on 10/17/2012 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff worked wonders on my skin.
I have combination skin, and this made my sad looking skin look beautiful again, in like three days. That's FANTASTIC!

lovelovelove. Thank you Lush.

on 10/17/2012 9:03:00 PM

I have sensitive, acne-prone combination skin. I tried a sample of Full of Grace earlier this year (during the winter).

I really wanted to love this serum because it made my skin simply *radiant* and so, so soft. I know a woman who uses this, and it does *wonders* for her skin. The serum is incredibly moisturizing. However, 2-3 days after I started using it, I began breaking out in painful pimples. I stuck with it for a few more days, but it only got worse. As soon as I reverted back to using Vanishing Cream, the break out went away.

If you use this bar, be careful about how you store and use it; because it's a solid bar that you handle daily, it's easy to contaminate it. The gal at Lush warned me of this.

I'm giving this a 3 because it didn't work for my combination skin, but I know for a fact that it works for others. We don't all have the same skin!

NOTE: If you want to try this, get a sample of it first. Lush is usually very generous with samples, although they may be more modest with this product. If you ever do buy something from Lush and it doesn't work for your skin, don't be afraid to return it. It doesn't need to be a waste of money! They're very kind and understanding about returns and exchanges.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have to say this is one of my favorite serums. I've used Philosophy, Burt's Bees, etc but always seem to be longing for this one again. Though it feels oily going on, after a night of sleep its completely soaked into the skin. Makes my face feel plump and soft. Doesn't cause break outs either and with continues use reduced fine lines I had around my mouth. I was very satisfied with this serum. I don't use serums anymore but if I ever decide to go back, I will purchase this.

on 9/23/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I live in a wintery cold place, and the worst part of that is what happens to your skin during the cold season. First, the change in the weather and wind dried my face up and gave me windburn. Then, I got a bad cold and the tissues dried out the skin around my nose and gave me a nose like rudolph. I went into a Lush store because I love their stuff and asked the sales girl what she would use to fix the uncomfortable skin disaster fast. She gave this to me. Over one night of frequent applications in conjunction with ultrabalm, my face and nose are no longer red and peeling. I almost look like I was never sick. Amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review for LUSH's Full of Grace facial serum bar. I have been using this product almost every couple of days for a year now so I have a good idea of how this product works!!

It's a little oval- shaped pink bar that looks like a tiny massage bar. It ran me about $13 US dollars. It contains fantastic ingredients like Chamomile Blue oil, capuacu butter and mushrooms for antioxidants and vitamins. It does contain a slight amount of natural perfume from essential oils.

I ordered this online and in a week it arrived at my door. I rubbed the bar over my clean skin and rubbed it in while giving myself a facial massage. My skin felt TRULY moisturized and my skin was glowing. I love the feel of slathering creams on my face because my skin is so dry and tight. It is quite oily because it's made of butters, so if you don't like your face to be super moisturized I wouldn't use a lot of this.

The next morning, my face had not one spot on it and my skin was glowing like I was photo-shopped!! It was unreal. My fine lines and aggravated patches on my skin were GONE. This makes for a fantastic eye cream and softens wrinkles like magic.

I SERIOUSLY wouldn't know what to do without this amazing life-saving product! I must have it in my arsenal or else my skin is unhappy. I've never looked so fantastic in my life and I owe it to this wonderful little bar. With daily use it can last you up to 3 months.. and for only $13?? What a steal!!! I would gladly pay $30 for one bar for what it does for me- it is a literal MIRACLE WORKER and I never talk any products up!! Never in my entire life have I been so impressed with the quality and performance of a product!

Whether you have sensitive skin, oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, aging skin, young skin, WHATEVER-- give this a chance, and you'll become a believer too.

My ultimate holy grail product of all time FOR LIFE.

on 7/23/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I loved the idea of this product and was given a very healthy sized sample to use by the sales associate. I have combination skin that can break out depending on the products I use. I also end up with dry patches on my skin during certain seasons.
This product moisturized well but after less than a week of use I noticed that I had seriously broken out - on my chin, along my hair line, my forehead, the side of my nose... I discontinued use and the zits went away.
I would recommend trying a sample before investing in this bar, especially if you have combo skin or have had trouble with random products in the past!

Popular Treatments (Face)