April 17, 2014 | 1936 users online

Treatments - LUSH - Serum- Full of Grace

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MadMonty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this little bar - I have dry to very dry sking and am about to turn 40. I live in an extreme climate (Montreal Canada) and my poor skin suffers badly in the winter - heating,dry cold weather, wind burn. This serum is a must for me at night - it soothes and heals my skin overnight to fight another day! It is easy to apply but takes a while to sink into my skin. Not one to use in the morning though, a bit messy for that. A few people hate the smell, I don't like or hate it. Is fine for a lush product. Have had my bar for over 3 months and have used about 1/4 of it so it is a good value for money.

If you have dry, sensitive skin that has a hard time in the winter give this a shot, I think you will like it! x

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Hollyosophy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been hearing about LUSH for some time, and wanted to try a little something. I have extremely dry skin, and this looked to be just the thing, and at around 13 bucks, eh, why not.
1) Eventhough it makes my face look fresh and glisteny, it does not absorb well, so it just kind of lays there. However, as a night time under eye moisturizer, it's pretty fantastic. It feels so smooth, and soothing, and when I wake up, the skin under my eyes is nice and moisturized.
2) Some people seem to not like the scent. I think it is lovely. It smells just like rose petals with a very subtle under note of nutmeg.
3) They recommend you melt it in your hands and rub it on your face, but that ends up wasteful. I rub the bar directly under my eyes after cleansing.
4) This will not work under makeup. Waaaay too oily. Your foundation will slide.
5) You'll need a little covered dish or something to keep it in, because it comes just wrapped in plastic.
If you're looking for an under eye night time treatment, or have some chapped areas, then this is for you, and the little bar will last for many months used everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pumpkinapplemuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably a really good add-on to a moisturising routine, especially in winter when the skin gets unusually dry.

I often use it in the evening after cleansing and toning. If you massage it in for a few minutes it will sink into the skin easily.

It definitely reduced red patches of dry skin on my cheeks that I have had for weeks. It's also very nice to use around the eyes because it's much more moisturising than my regular eye cream.

It did make me break out and clogged my pores a bit once, so be cautioned.

Overall, I'm pretty sure I would buy it again, because it helps very much on the dry and red parts of my skin. Use sparingly on the T-zone!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by LovelyStars

this product breaks me out even when the salesperson told me this is good for combination and sensitive skin. used it twice, and it broke me out horribly. i have like pimples/breakouts at the spots where i rubbed the serum on. so i know this product is the culprit.
jojoba oil is the way to go for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by marimic1

Love this little bar. I use it at night and don't wear any moisturizer on top but it''s enough for my combination skin which usually goes dry in the winter but not since I'vebeen using this little magic. The price is cheap considering i've had it for 4 months and haven't repurchased yet. I use it with the Lush Toner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by bos101

A nice product, but sadly it breaks me out every time I use it. It is extremely rare that I get spots so it was quite a shock when they started popping up everywhere after using this a few times! :( It took a few attempts of using it to realise it was definatley this little bar that was the culprit, it must be too rich for my skin. I also found it better used at nightime as it can leave skin a little greasy and takes a while to sink in. I'm sure for the right skin it would be a lovely product, it's mystery why mine seems to hate it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Evelyn79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very keen on to try this out, but...the smell of the product is just too terrible. I really canīt stand it at all. I could feel it in my mouth when I breathed! Essential oils are the reason, but still... I wonder if I got some over-parfumed version, because somebody said that the smell was mild!? :oO

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! So far this has HG status for me: I have suffered with rosacea for years and I've tried tonnes of products but nothing has worked like Full of Grace. My redness decreases every time I use it, it soothes, smooths and moisturises and it has even cleared my skin of spots - I hope this is never discontinued! It's a miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

I decided to give this a go one day when my skin was lacking radiance. I have very pale skin with some redness. Prone to hormonal breakouts and I also get pore clogging around my nose. I have combination/normal skin, but i do get oily in my T zone. Most of my breakouts or small bumps occur around my mouth.

I decided to try this as I have noticed although I am only 21, i am starting to develop fine lines from dryness. I needed something that would not break me out.

I find that this is a great mutipurpose serum. The girls at LUSH told me i could use it after toner in place of moisturizer for something more rich, i could use it under moisturizer for an extra boost, before a facemask (a lush facemask AMAZING), to help with extra absorption and as a bath melt. I have only used it for skincare purposes and no bath yet.

I LOVE IT. I find it a bit expensive, but I have had it for a month and im about half way through. I warm it in my hands, and apply with my fingertips. Any leftover I use over my hands or places i get dry.

I find that it has boosted my radiance and toned my skin quite well. I have switched to a full LUSH skincare regime and my skin has never looked better.

Try it, its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by darkfeathers

I used this in place of moisturiser for more than a month. It came in the paper wrap, and I found it difficult at first to get it to melt to rub over my face. At first it was good, I liked the smell and my face was soft in the morning. I noticed that after applying mineral foundation (I use Bella Pierre so I might have needed to use a primer first), that my foundation would run off my face. Then I started to break out a little, so I bought Celestial instead and havent touched it since.