December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Treatments (Face) - LUSH - Full of Grace Serum Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsCatEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have to say this is one of my favorite serums. I've used Philosophy, Burt's Bees, etc but always seem to be longing for this one again. Though it feels oily going on, after a night of sleep its completely soaked into the skin. Makes my face feel plump and soft. Doesn't cause break outs either and with continues use reduced fine lines I had around my mouth. I was very satisfied with this serum. I don't use serums anymore but if I ever decide to go back, I will purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by narnia90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I live in a wintery cold place, and the worst part of that is what happens to your skin during the cold season. First, the change in the weather and wind dried my face up and gave me windburn. Then, I got a bad cold and the tissues dried out the skin around my nose and gave me a nose like rudolph. I went into a Lush store because I love their stuff and asked the sales girl what she would use to fix the uncomfortable skin disaster fast. She gave this to me. Over one night of frequent applications in conjunction with ultrabalm, my face and nose are no longer red and peeling. I almost look like I was never sick. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kaileylovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a review for LUSH's Full of Grace facial serum bar. I have been using this product almost every couple of days for a year now so I have a good idea of how this product works!!

It's a little oval- shaped pink bar that looks like a tiny massage bar. It ran me about $13 US dollars. It contains fantastic ingredients like Chamomile Blue oil, capuacu butter and mushrooms for antioxidants and vitamins. It does contain a slight amount of natural perfume from essential oils.

I ordered this online and in a week it arrived at my door. I rubbed the bar over my clean skin and rubbed it in while giving myself a facial massage. My skin felt TRULY moisturized and my skin was glowing. I love the feel of slathering creams on my face because my skin is so dry and tight. It is quite oily because it's made of butters, so if you don't like your face to be super moisturized I wouldn't use a lot of this.

The next morning, my face had not one spot on it and my skin was glowing like I was photo-shopped!! It was unreal. My fine lines and aggravated patches on my skin were GONE. This makes for a fantastic eye cream and softens wrinkles like magic.

I SERIOUSLY wouldn't know what to do without this amazing life-saving product! I must have it in my arsenal or else my skin is unhappy. I've never looked so fantastic in my life and I owe it to this wonderful little bar. With daily use it can last you up to 3 months.. and for only $13?? What a steal!!! I would gladly pay $30 for one bar for what it does for me- it is a literal MIRACLE WORKER and I never talk any products up!! Never in my entire life have I been so impressed with the quality and performance of a product!

Whether you have sensitive skin, oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, aging skin, young skin, WHATEVER-- give this a chance, and you'll become a believer too.

My ultimate holy grail product of all time FOR LIFE.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by meagicano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved the idea of this product and was given a very healthy sized sample to use by the sales associate. I have combination skin that can break out depending on the products I use. I also end up with dry patches on my skin during certain seasons.
This product moisturized well but after less than a week of use I noticed that I had seriously broken out - on my chin, along my hair line, my forehead, the side of my nose... I discontinued use and the zits went away.
I would recommend trying a sample before investing in this bar, especially if you have combo skin or have had trouble with random products in the past!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This serum does exactly what it says: calms down sensitive skin. When my face is red, skin has some environmental damage or just too dry, I use it and wake up with plump and calm skin, no redness or uneven skin tone.
Now I use it every night and it does work for my normal/combination skin.
It doesn't clog the pores which I would definitely have felt.
I actually do love this serum and it became one of the staples. Didn't really expect it to.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was given this, and didn't really know what to do with it.
I have pretty oily skin, so never use moisturisers (sp) on my face (infact, only on my hands). I read some reviews of people saying it was good for red skin. My nose is a bit red from working outside all day in the Australian sun, so I have been putting it on there, and a little bit under my eyes and on my lips. It does nothing for my lips, and not a huge amount for under my eyes. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my nose, but then I am still working outside.
It doesn't bring me out in spots, and to be honest I haden't even noticed a smell to it.
I will carry on using it until it runs out, but I won't buy another one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this product.It has too strong smell.It does not sink into the skin.It broke me out terribly.Now I use it only under my eyes it works fine there.I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by savethemarianne

I really liked this serum face bar. I use it as a night cream and actually I find it usable as an under makeup moisturiser if my skin is especially dry. It helps a bit with my dry skin flakes, but I have used richer, better creams than this. Having said that, this is only 7.50, whereas most night creams will set you back 30ish. I find the anti-redness abilities (calamine lotion is it's second most prevalent ingredient) just as good as it's moisturising abilities, so this is great for those with redness. I apply this directly to my face to minimise wastage and it goes on like an oil. I don't think this would work for oily/combination skins, this is more for really dry skins. I like Lush's no packaging approach, I keep this in a little shampoo tin but I think you could put it in any cheap tupperware/box. If you have dry, red patches skin and want a bit of moisture and skin calming, try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MadMonty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this little bar - I have dry to very dry sking and am about to turn 40. I live in an extreme climate (Montreal Canada) and my poor skin suffers badly in the winter - heating,dry cold weather, wind burn. This serum is a must for me at night - it soothes and heals my skin overnight to fight another day! It is easy to apply but takes a while to sink into my skin. Not one to use in the morning though, a bit messy for that. A few people hate the smell, I don't like or hate it. Is fine for a lush product. Have had my bar for over 3 months and have used about 1/4 of it so it is a good value for money.

If you have dry, sensitive skin that has a hard time in the winter give this a shot, I think you will like it! x

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Hollyosophy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been hearing about LUSH for some time, and wanted to try a little something. I have extremely dry skin, and this looked to be just the thing, and at around 13 bucks, eh, why not.
1) Eventhough it makes my face look fresh and glisteny, it does not absorb well, so it just kind of lays there. However, as a night time under eye moisturizer, it's pretty fantastic. It feels so smooth, and soothing, and when I wake up, the skin under my eyes is nice and moisturized.
2) Some people seem to not like the scent. I think it is lovely. It smells just like rose petals with a very subtle under note of nutmeg.
3) They recommend you melt it in your hands and rub it on your face, but that ends up wasteful. I rub the bar directly under my eyes after cleansing.
4) This will not work under makeup. Waaaay too oily. Your foundation will slide.
5) You'll need a little covered dish or something to keep it in, because it comes just wrapped in plastic.
If you're looking for an under eye night time treatment, or have some chapped areas, then this is for you, and the little bar will last for many months used everyday.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No