Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Wow! I'm a vegetarian so over the years I've acquired a number of artificial bristles brushes and Ecotools win hands-down!!! I wish I had discovered them earlier. They are so much softer than all the other brushes I've got and the range is impressive. The fact they are Eco-friendly is a bonus :) All pros no cons for me!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I needed eyeshadow brushes so I got these, and I love them. The brushes are nice. They get the job done so I will buy them again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Just purchased these brushes last night, and after thier first trial use I can say that I don't like these at all. These do not pick up eye shadow very well, infact I felt like I had to keep dipping my brushes in my shadows and I still wasn't getting any color payoff from shadows that looks great when applied with my ELF brushes. I had such high hopes for this product, being cruetly-free, and eco friendly. I'm still in search of an affordable cruetly-free brush set.Ugh the talkon hairs looked all wonky when I removed them from the packaging, there WAY TO SPARSE AND FLIMSY! For now I'll stick with my single purchased ELF brushes. I may purchase other eco tools brushes but NEVER this set again; good thing I kept my reciept.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have two sets of these. I love them. Blend blend blend ! Also, i use the crease brush to contour my nose. Again, i love these brushes

A nice, little kit of eye brushes. I use these brushes pretty regularly to apply my makeup (especially the Angled Crease brush and the Petite Eye Shading brush). The packaging is cute, but not very practical (I've never used the little bag they come with). Overall, these are some pretty good brushes and a very reasonable price.

I really like these brushes and the packaging! The set includes a brush to blend, crease, highlight, shade, and smudge.
My favorite is the blending brush because I think it does the best job for what it says it's for. The creasing brush is way too big, so I don't even use it. The highlight brush is good even though its kind of flimsy and a little too big. I believe Ecotools has good- quality products. None of the bristles from the brushes have fallen out, and I've had it for quite a while (more than 6 months). I use the smudge brush for applying eye shadow under my eyelid as eyeliner and it works great! I would recommend this product. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

so i bought these and the creasing brush is the worst for me its too big for what its suppose to do you end up getting too much eyeshadow in the wrong places...the highlighter does its job but a bit flimsy and the blending brush doesnt really blend as well but its ok the pencil brush and the flat liner brush are the best ones they do their job right and the bristles are perfect...overall you need to learn to work with them but if you can do that then youre set. not a bad price for all it gives you it was just not for me

i find myself using them in different order such as using the highlighter as a blending brush because its the same dome shape as a real blending brush, i use the blending brush to pack on eyeshadow on the lid because its dense and its big so it does the job rather quick. the crease brush is just there i do not put much use to it but it can also work as a blending brush because its big and fluffy but it really is too big and messy for a crease brush.

they do sell individual eyeshadow brushes that are better. i just bought this because it was a complete set....

but try em out since theyre not expensive ...to each their own!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Pros: Great price, very soft bristles, eco-friendly, short handles make it travel-friendly
Cons: some are too big, doesn't pick up colors well

I tested the brushes by using them to apply my super pigmented black eyeshadow, but it barely picked up any pigment! I also tried them again with various colors like hot pink, teal, red, taupe, and green... and I had the same results. I find that my fingers were much better at packing on color to my lids than the brushes. I only use these when applying neutral, barely there makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really do appreciative these brushes--super cheap, effective, and functional. They're soft and I like the length of the handles. They're not to short and fit comfortably in my tiny hands. They're also very soft and wash very well and dry quickly. There really is no need to spend an ARM and a leg on costlier brushes. The crease brush, I find, doubles as a brush for contouring my nose quite well. I, too, appreciate the fact that they're a cruelty-free company, I wondrous about the conditions of the factories and the employees. Everyone always seems to be more concerned about not being food to animals while not even thinking twice about how their fellow man is being treated. I don't know anything about ecotools and their philosopher when it comes to treatment of and commitment to their employees, but I'm just saying...something to think about and look into. Food for thought...
With that said, I love these brushes and if ever there is a need to repurchase, I wouldn't think twice about doing so. Can't really say I see that happening anytime in the foreseeable future, though.
(if there are a million typos, j do apologize. I posted this review from my phone.)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

When I began using makeup brushes I didn't know which ones to buy & for $5 I thought these were a great start. I had a similar problem when I began painting on canvass & it wasn't until I tried a few different types that I became aware of my preferences. This set comes very nicely presented. It comes in a roll up pouch & plastic package - ideal as a gift. My favourites are the eye shadow brushes for application & blending yet my most favourite is the eyeliner brush for more precise application such as the crease, eyeliner to both top & bottom lashes & lid colour if I'm not wanting it to overlap to the crease. I havenít given them 5 lippies because there are some brushes I don't like such as the blush brush as I feel it's too big for what I prefer.

Popular Makeup Brushes