July 29, 2014 | 1257 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Cococobra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick natural curly hair & I have tried lots of different products to tame my unruly locks. My hair is very dry especially on the crown. After washing my hair yesterday & letting it air dry it was in a bit of a state. My friend sprayed a little bit into the back of my hair & I was really pleased with the results so I went out & bought some today. I sprayed it on dry hair & combed it through, it dried beautifuly. So pleased! There's no sticky residue, my hair feels light, it has activated my curls, & there is hardly any frizz. I would definitely buy this again. Looking forward to washing my hair again to see how it turns out after using it when my hair is wet. My friend has been using this for quite some time & her hair has never looked better, she swears this product is the reason! It's the best leave in conditioner I have used so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kewhitaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has replaced my conditioner in the shower! Now, I just shampoo and rinse, then put this on when I get out and I'm good to go. I saw a few reviews saying it left their hair greasy, and I'm glad I didn't see those before I bought this product or that would have scared me away from it. I have really thin hair, but this leaves it soft and silky and really manageable! It also gives it body. The scent is amazing and I consider this one of my holy grail beauty products.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. Pretty much an average leave in conditioner. Nothing exceptional but not bad either.

If your hair isn't particularly dry, then this is good for you because it is not intensely moisturising but it does the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Jen048

It doesnt do miracles for me. It detangles my hair. It smells good. But I don't really see a difference in my hair when I use it.. I thought it would be as good as the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner but its definitely not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lollipop8520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this leave in conditioner! Not only does it smell amazing, but it is also really nicely conditioning. It detangles my hair while making it soft and smooth. I know some people say it makes their hair greasy, but for my long, thick hair this is really nice and has never weighed down my hair. I'm almost out of my first bottle so I will definitely purchase another one! I recommend this for people with healthy hair but would also like some light conditioning. The best part is that it is super cheap! My problem is with the spray nozzle though, because it doesn't disperse the product very well, but it's not that big of a deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i like this for putting moisture in my hair and detangling, it works very well for those two purposes. makes my hair shiny and more manageable in the mornings (i shower before i go to bed). recommend it!! great price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I never had to use a leave in product until I decided to bleach highlights into my hair a few months ago. Suddenly, even after dying my hair back to dark brown, my hair was incredibly tanged after every shower. This even while using a rich, heavy conditioner and combing through with a wide tooth comb in the shower! I tried a Pantene leave in which I loved at first but eventually realized that while the Pantene smelled amazing and did leave my hair soft after blow dying, it didn't so squat to untangle my mane. So, I tried this instead and it does the job very well. I spray a liberal amount in my hair after squeezing the excess water out, and after a few minutes am able to brush through with a paddle brush. I'm not crazy about the smell, as I tend to prefer very clean, soapy scents and this is a more fruity/floral smell, but it's ok. It doesn't overpower the scent of my shampoo. Best of all, this stuff is cheap. I think I paid less than $3 for mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by LornaMai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best for :

• Surfers/swimmers
• Afro/Caribbean hair
• Curly/coarse hair
• Knotted hair
• Frizz

I have Coarse, thick curly hair and gave this stuff a try. I applied it after shampooing (no need to condition along with the product) and combed it through with a wide-toothed comb.

My hair was immediately detangled and manageable (that’s a first then!). It softens the hair and leaves it so silky, as I was combing it through I thought it might be so silky that I would need to wash it out as it may be too greasy to just blow-dry after using it. This was not the case, it kept my hair completely shiny with no grease! Unbelievable product for any hair type! Try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This softens and detangles nicely though it really lacks frizz control abilities for my hair. This is an affordable option for those on a budget. I like to use this when I go to the beach and I love the smell. It's fruity but I can see how others may find it cloying. I like that this contains ginseng as it stimulates the scalp supposedly. This reformalation is way better than the original IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the more mediocre leave in conditioners that I've tried. It kind of stinks just like most of their products and It really doesn't do much for my hair..