September 18, 2014 | 1853 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by HonestUserHonestReviewer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked by my experience with Aussie all together. I bought the smooth Shamp & Cond along w/the leavein for the whole experience. My hair felt awesome in the shower but when I pulled the towel off my hair it felt like straw. I couldn't get a brush in it whatsoever and it immediately tangled back up. It felt stiff and sticky. I figured that by spraying in the leave in conditioning spray that it would help tremendously. If my hair didn't get even more tangled and straw like I would've assumed I had only sprayed water in my hair! I still couldn't brush it. Well, I was determined to this product a chance & used it 2 more times but have to toss it now because I can't brush it at all. My hair looks a mess & I can't do a thing with it. I'm scared to blow dry it while it's wet since I can't brush it. I did try straightening it when it was dry but it didn't seem to be taking and was too hard to keep having to brush out the tangles. I have never experienced this with any conditioner before. Had I only used shampoo it would've been understandable but I used TWO conditioners & my hair feels nasty. I'm white with thick, wavy hair. It does require extra conditioning to maintain & takes longer to style but nothing drastically different than others. I wish I could send a sample of my hair after using these products!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I like this stuff! It isn't a miracle product but it does some good in helping to prep my hair for heat application and quick revival when im running late. Plus it's super cheap! Would'nt hurt to try if you spot it ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by yourdearjuliet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is good for detangling and making my frizzy hair managable, but there was no significant difference in the condition. Just softness which is a winner in my book but I feel like I should look at other options. Would purchase again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to really like the Aussie line, but over the summer I tried the moist line, hair insurance, and the three minute miracle again. I noticed that a good part of the Aussie line said on the packaging that they had changed the formula. I don't know if it's due to that or what, but I dislike it now. It left my hair in semi-good condition. But it was never nourishing enough to completely help it. The conditioners feel light and watery, and not really good enough. And the coconut smell gets nauseating after a few weeks. The insurance leave in conditioner felt like the biggest waste of all. When I looked and smelled at it I swear it's just a dab or so of the 3 minute miracle or the moist conditioner watered down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This leave in conditioner helps me brush out my hair after a shower. It smells so good and leaves my hair with the subtle scent as well. It makes my hair feel soft and smooth. It's also great for days I skip washing my hair. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Cococobra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick natural curly hair & I have tried lots of different products to tame my unruly locks. My hair is very dry especially on the crown. After washing my hair yesterday & letting it air dry it was in a bit of a state. My friend sprayed a little bit into the back of my hair & I was really pleased with the results so I went out & bought some today. I sprayed it on dry hair & combed it through, it dried beautifuly. So pleased! There's no sticky residue, my hair feels light, it has activated my curls, & there is hardly any frizz. I would definitely buy this again. Looking forward to washing my hair again to see how it turns out after using it when my hair is wet. My friend has been using this for quite some time & her hair has never looked better, she swears this product is the reason! It's the best leave in conditioner I have used so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by kewhitaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has replaced my conditioner in the shower! Now, I just shampoo and rinse, then put this on when I get out and I'm good to go. I saw a few reviews saying it left their hair greasy, and I'm glad I didn't see those before I bought this product or that would have scared me away from it. I have really thin hair, but this leaves it soft and silky and really manageable! It also gives it body. The scent is amazing and I consider this one of my holy grail beauty products.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. Pretty much an average leave in conditioner. Nothing exceptional but not bad either.

If your hair isn't particularly dry, then this is good for you because it is not intensely moisturising but it does the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Jen048

It doesnt do miracles for me. It detangles my hair. It smells good. But I don't really see a difference in my hair when I use it.. I thought it would be as good as the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner but its definitely not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lollipop8520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this leave in conditioner! Not only does it smell amazing, but it is also really nicely conditioning. It detangles my hair while making it soft and smooth. I know some people say it makes their hair greasy, but for my long, thick hair this is really nice and has never weighed down my hair. I'm almost out of my first bottle so I will definitely purchase another one! I recommend this for people with healthy hair but would also like some light conditioning. The best part is that it is super cheap! My problem is with the spray nozzle though, because it doesn't disperse the product very well, but it's not that big of a deal.