April 18, 2014 | 1879 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

well, maybe I would buy it again, if it was like in a dollar bin. Its a nice enough lip gloss, but it does not live up to its 16 hr wear promise. As a matter of fact it fades rather quick.
I do like the color though. I wanted to state the color here, but I've had it for a while and the writing has since wore off :/ Its like hot pink and I'll wear it over a matte lipstick for added shine.
Overall its ok. Just ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by saradee93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like the color and the staying power of this lipgloss. My biggest complaint is the texture. On my lips, it's very sticky and heavy feeling. The stickiness goes away a little if you put lipstick on under it. I might buy it again if I can catch it on sale because it's not the worst lipgloss I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkcol2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would say that I LOVE this gloss. I purchased it in the color "Jewel in the Crown" which is a really pretty pink berry/raspberry color that compliments my skin tone very well. The pigmentation is nice, it lasts a 4-5 hours which is VERY long compared to the glosses I've ever tried. For good quality it's pretty cheap ($3.99 at my local Target) and I would recommend it to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not remember what is the shade that I have but I must say the lipgloss smells and tastes awful.. I have the feeling of having applied some kind of ointment on my lips that tastes bitter or so.. There are better lipglosses out there for a much cheaper price. I love the Maybelling luscious lipglosses.. taste and smell is yummm.. pigmentation is also good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do like these but I feel like they are a waste of money...they are not sticky but they wear off in about 10 or 15 mins! Totally not worth it! I have one and I will use it up but not buying anymore...I use it when I feel like my lips are dry and need moisture because they feel soft and moisturizing on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works as well as the high-end lip glosses. I'm not buying expensive lip products anymore unless it's an unusual shade that can only be bought from the more expensive brand.

This gloss does feel sticky but that's why it stays put 5 or 6 hours. I bought this in the shade "stay my rose" and it's the perfect blue based medium pink for naturally pink lips. This looks great with blue based pink blushers, like peony, and Tarte's amazonian clay blush in "flush."

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

I am not a lip gloss person. I hate the way some are too sticky, some are too slick, no pigmentation, doesn't last long, etc. But this was the lip gloss that changed my mind! The shade I own is a berry shade w/ some shimmer (tiny specs of glitter). I love that I can't even feel the glitter and it is barely visible on the lips (I hate when your lip color fades away and all you're left w/ is the glitter GROSS!). This color gives me at least 30 minutes of shine and then it leaves a nice tint of color on my lips for 2-4 more hours. I love that I don't have to reapply this very often (WOOHOO!) and it is moisturizing and feels great on my lips! This is a lip product I carry w/ me when I'm going out or wherever b/c it is not a fussy product. Some people might not like the applicator but i like it more than the regular applicators. Yes, this product doesn't last 6 hours but I have to say that the combination of the way it feels, the color, and the decent staying power - I love this formula. Want to buy more shades!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by EarthAngelGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great Color (I think I have nude) and stays on for a long time. Works perfectly! I recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So impressed by this gloss! One of the longest wearing lip glosses I've ever owned, it even beats my high-end ones! It's not at all sticky and gives one of the glossiest shines I've ever seen. This is officially one of my favorite products.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Coolcat1

I stumbled upon this product at my local drugstore, and since I was searching for a clear lipgloss, I bought it in the shade "Infinitely Pretty." It looked gorgeous on my lips, with a great clear sheen to it that made my lips look fuller. I often used it on top of lipsticks to enhance them. Its staying-power was not exceptional.

However, after several weeks, the great floral scent and taste of it (I cannot describe it any other way) totally changed. It began to taste very much like rotten fruit. In addition, the color changed from clear to translucent yellow. I cannot figure out what caused this horrible transition; I took great care of this gloss. All I know that the taste and scent became unbearable, and I threw it away soon after.

I would definitely never purchase this product again, although the look it gave me was fantastic while it lasted.