Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 9/22/2013 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sticky. Not worth it. Definetly caught my eye though. Stay My Rose (Doctor Who, anyone?)

#710 Diamond Dust. The product is quite nice. It's peachy with silver shimmer, quite sheer. Feels bit sticky and oily on the lips. Yet I quite like it especially for the summer months as it goes well with tanned skin. It also brightens up the face making it look healthy.

on 8/26/2013 4:53:00 PM

I love a sheer gloss that makes my lips feel soft and barely sticky, I wanted to buy Urban Decay, Buxom or Manic Panic but I didn't want to spend that much. Enter Stay Glossy in My Eternity, beautiful cool mauve in the tube, a hair too sheer on the lips but a nice overall hue, def moisturising and pleasant texture but a slight soapy scent, not too bad though. If this had a cupcake or vanilla scent I'd give it 4, still happy with my purchase though...win!

on 8/22/2013 8:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in "Capitvate me" and i love it. It looks lovely on, fine shimmers, rosy mauvy shade, pretty shine. Lovely natural tint of mauve that looks natural but pretty. The gloss is thick without being sticky, feels very similar to Lancome's juicy tubes. The smell however i didn't love, but it is light so it doesn't bother me.

The applicator is also really nice, no need to redip, its enough for the entire lips. The applicator also feels very nice on the lips.

This shade does not look impressive in the tube but on its amazing. The shine and tint is just beautiful, and it feels good on without feeling sticky. Already ordered another one in red carpet. Overall its amazing. Love!!!

on 8/16/2013 4:08:00 PM

I only have one of these in always lovely and I love it sooo much! A non tacky and non sticky texture. Very pigmented and lasts a long time. I will definitely be picking up more/

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

They should have named this Stay Sticky cause that's what it does. The shine only lasts on my lips for an hour before going away but my lips stay sticky for hours. I love the colors and the packaging but the quality of the gloss is poor.

on 7/31/2013 12:50:00 PM

Looove this gloss!! I have in several colors and I bought really bold and bright colors and I love how it glides onto my lips. Stays on for quite sometime and looks amazing. Not bad at all for a drugstore brand. There no need anymore to go to high end counters.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

I bought the Stay Glossy in Endless Summer and while I like the way it looks and feels on my lips, the promise of long lasting is a total joke. The color comes off on anything and everything and the only thing left behind is glitter which makes me look like I kissed a child's art project. This is perfectly fine as a regular shimmery lip gloss but don't be fooled into thinking it'll stay put. Also, I can understand how the some might find the plastic-like smell offensive but it didn't really bother me much.

on 7/12/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Non Stop Glamour, and it is definitely my most used lip gloss in my collection! I love the light nude color, and the non-sticky texture! And the smell? Mmmmmmm does that stuff smell good!!! It has a delicious floral scent, but isn't overpowering at all! The only thing I would complain about is the color selection. I've been wanting to try other colors but none of them seem as wearable for me as this one:/

Popular Lip Glosses