Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 7/31/2013 12:50:00 PM

Looove this gloss!! I have in several colors and I bought really bold and bright colors and I love how it glides onto my lips. Stays on for quite sometime and looks amazing. Not bad at all for a drugstore brand. There no need anymore to go to high end counters.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

I bought the Stay Glossy in Endless Summer and while I like the way it looks and feels on my lips, the promise of long lasting is a total joke. The color comes off on anything and everything and the only thing left behind is glitter which makes me look like I kissed a child's art project. This is perfectly fine as a regular shimmery lip gloss but don't be fooled into thinking it'll stay put. Also, I can understand how the some might find the plastic-like smell offensive but it didn't really bother me much.

on 7/12/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Non Stop Glamour, and it is definitely my most used lip gloss in my collection! I love the light nude color, and the non-sticky texture! And the smell? Mmmmmmm does that stuff smell good!!! It has a delicious floral scent, but isn't overpowering at all! The only thing I would complain about is the color selection. I've been wanting to try other colors but none of them seem as wearable for me as this one:/

on 6/29/2013 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this on endless summer 40 and eternal flirt 180. This is an ok gloss. The problem is that I bought Maybelline - Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss the same day for a dollar more and it was just so much better. Therefore it was hard to love this gloss even though it gets raves from everyone else. I will not be buying any more. I also have never liked the taste of Rimmel gloss. Personal preference I guess.

on 6/21/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

First off, I really like this lip gloss product. I purchased Stay Glossy on a whim a year ago in the shade, "All night Long", and I enjoyed the look and feel of this lip gloss because it was not too sticky or too glittery. The color pigmentation was decent for $3.95 and it does stay on your lips for a good while, about 1 to 2 hours max but not the 6 hours that Rimmel claims on the package. The scent is very subtle and goes away after the lip gloss is first applied. Some of the Stay Glossy shades are more intense than others when it comes to color. For instance, I have two more Stay Glossy shades, "Stay My Rose" it a very shear pink but nice over a nude lipstick or Jumbo sized lip pencil. While the other shade, "All Day Seduction", is a very nice subtly pigmented peachy color that looks fabulous for a summer shade, it reminds me of fresh juicy peach or grapefruit. It is great that Rimmel has a large selection of the Stay Glossy glosses to choose from since I plan on purchasing "Treasure Hunt" next, which is a nice watermelon gloss shade for summer.Over all I will buy more and of the Drug store lip glosses I have tried, this one is my favorite for price and quality.

on 6/13/2013 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Like most of Rimmel's products, this has a plastic-y smell to it. It's not obnoxious, but it reminds me that I'm wearing a drug store product when I reapply.

This is a very moisturizing gloss. Very shiny, feels like it has alot of oil in it. One of the better drugstore gloss formulas because while it has alot of slip, it doesn't feel "out of control" on the lips and stays where you put it. It also is not very sticky, so no need to worry about hair getting stuck. Downside is, most of these glosses don't have the best pigmentation, and all of them are shimmery (no opaque creamy ones).

Immortal Charm: a fleshy nude color with hints of gold shimmer. Very natural looking, doesn't wash me out.

on 5/20/2013 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

These glosses were on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart (select colours anyways) so I got the fuschia shade as I wanted something vibrant but still subtle.

This fits the bill as it gives me a nice subtle fuschia berry colour on my lips but it doesn't scream '80s. I can layer it for a more intense look or just dab it for a sheer look.
Either way, it's a winner and you can't beat the price.

The staying power is the same as other glosses so don't believe the name. It doesn't stay glossy for hours; it's gone by the time you finish eating or drinking.
There is a scent but nothing unbearable.

Rimmel has excellent lip products and this is one of them.

I LOVE this product! I have it in 3 colors; nonstop glamour, captivate, and treasure hunt.

PROS: It gives just the right amount of shine and it has wonderful pigmentation. I just wear it over some lip balm and looks great. The price is fairly good and comes with a lot of product.

CONS: Doesn't last super long so I bring it in my school bag or purse when I'm on the go.

on 5/14/2013 12:03:00 AM

I'm pretty obsessed with Rimmel Stay Glossy - I have 10 colors and all of them are absolutely amazing! The only downside to this gloss is that for the first minute or so, the gloss has a pretty nasty smell and taste. However, it seems to dissipate once it melts into the lips. The glossy is heavy and slick - it almost feels like a gel. My lips seem like they're actually in better condition now that I've been using this gloss. Although the product claims it lasts six hours, it really doesn't... but it lasts plenty long. Overall, a great product at a great price.

on 4/29/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have loved Rimmel stay glossy lip glosses for YEARS! especially the shade endless night. Its a lovely nude colour which would suit anyone and I Love the applicator which is flat and helps apply the gloss neatly onto your lips. I wouldn't agree that it lasts for 6hrs maybe an hour or so (without food or drink). Ive replaced this colour so many times Ive never get bored of it!

Popular Lip Glosses