November 26, 2014 | 1810 users online

BB Cream - Ishizawa Labs - Nanoce BB Moist Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this BB cream! I'm an NC20 with yellow/golden undertones and chose 02 Healthy Ocre, the darkest shade. It's too dark for me but shade 01 is too pink and I need a yellow tone. I have to mix it with moisturizer and then it suits me fine. I wear this on days when I want to look really natural...I still love my Korean BB creams, because they make my skin look whiter and brighter, but I still like the naturalness of this BB cream despite it not having any brightening or whitening finish on the skin.

I have normal/combo sensitive skin and find that this BB cream does not get greasy or oil up on me throughout the day. I don't even set with powder most of the time! I always make sure to moisturise well before applying this as it does show flaky skin a little bit if I don't. The BB cream does provide some hydration to my skin though, yet manages to stay in place all day without turning oily.

The texture is not thick but not runny - a litle creamy - and blends into my skin like a dream. The finish is not matte but a soft matte I'd say. It doesn't feel sticky on my skin and feels completely lightweight, I can't feel it at all. Great for everyday wear. The coverage is light-medium, so I pair up with concealer if I want to cover any acne scarring. It evens out my skin tone and gets rid of redness really well.

It contains SPF 30++ and has a 5-in-1 function designed to be your foundation, loose powder, moisturiser, primer, UV ray cut and SPF block. It also has fullerene (a good antioxidant) in it which is supposed to provide anti-aging care for the skin. I've had no breakouts from this.

Overall I really like it, it's a definate repurchase for me! It's a little pricey for the amount but worth it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, Seemed like I waited forever to receive this after placing my order (2 weeks actually). I was hoping this would be a cross between tinted moisturizer and liquid foundation along with the added benefit of a decent SPF. I used it once and at the end of the day when I washed my face I realized I had pimples all over my face, eww. I know that they were caused by using this bb cream because that is the only thing different I did that day. Maybe I was allergic, don't know, don't really care. I just know this is def not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by studymuffin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
I hate all typical tinted moisturizers, as I've never found one that doesn't break me out or provides any sort of decent coverage at all.
I bought this BB cream at a Japanese market for around $22+tax. That's a little bit steep compared to American drug store products, but I really wanted to try it. This is the first BB cream I've tried and I love it! My face is usually pretty pink but the rest of my skin is more golden/neutral. They usually match me NW15-25 (depending on the product) but I stick with NCs because I prefer to neutralize my pink undertones rather than accentuate them and end up with a pink face and yellow neck. I bought this product in the darker shade, which works perfectly for me. It's not full coverage, but adding a tiny bit of concealer works to cover my undereye circles and any blemishes / hyperpigmentation I might be having. I love this product because it doesn't get greasy throughout the day, and provides very natural looking coverage. It de-emphasized my pores on my cheeks &nose and just makes my skin look nice, even, and healthy.
I will definitely repurchase this as I can use it everyday and it hasn't broken me out! I just wish is was slightly cheaper but perhaps I can find it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

This is my first BB cream, I dont dare to try other BB cream since I heard a lot of ppl broke out from them. Since Japanese cosmetic mostly is very safe to my skin, i've decided to try this and I was right. Its very yellow at first but it blends into your skin after that. The coverage is medium so I still need concealer to cover my acne scar but it gives me very natural skin. Im about nc25-30 and it matches my skin perfectly. It also can build up too. since my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer broke me out lately when i'm just half way done with it, its my new favorite now. The cover is better than LM tm and more matte and LM. But make sure you hydrate your skin first since it might accentuate your dry spot.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this randomlly on my trip to Japan, and I'm so glad I did! This is the first bb cream i've seen that isn't way light. The texture is not too thick, but it provides more coverage than tinted moisturizer. I have a lot of acne scars, so I use a concealer first an then put this over it. Using foundation everyday stresses out my skin, so this is perfect for every day use. I would probably still go for foundation for those big nights out though ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ohhsouthernbelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lovely bb cream in shade #2 (healthy ocre) for $21+ tax and have been using it for the past two months. The tube has a simple design (not as fancy as some other bb creams out there, but I don't mind), is mess-free, light, and easy to travel with. The yellow-based shade matches extremely well with my NC 25-30 skin tone. The cream's texture feels light (although not runny) so my face feels like it does not have anything on it. It's awesome to find a bb cream with sun protection (SPF of 30) that does not feel greasy or heavy. I find it best to moisturize the face before gently patting on and blending in this bb cream. It is able to do a nice job of evening out my complexion by covering slight redness and small blemishes. For covering more serious blemishes, I find that spot concealing with mineral makeup on top of the bb cream does the trick. Whereas some other creams and foundations feel moist after application and wait time, I find that this one feels comfortably matte shortly after application, making it super helpful when I'm in a rush. The finish is natural and beautiful in both indoor and outdoor lighting. Heck, one time I patted a small amount on one of my boyfriend's rare blemishes and nose, and even he was wowed by how naturally flawless his skin looked, hah! I like to set this with a dusting of HD powder or mineral makeup and enjoy its staying power from morning until evening. I blot twice throughout the day since my skin is oily and am pleased that this cream doesn't look like a meltdown has occurred by the end of the day. It has not oxidized on me at all. I actually like its ointment-like fragrance. I will definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Theundercore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is fabulous! It's the most natural bb cream I have ever seen! I have oily-combination skin and I put this bb cream on at 7 am until about 5 pm and I didn't have to blot a single time (it was 102 degrees here in Southern California today). It didn't oxidize at all on my skin and just looked better throughout the day. I didn't get any creases in the eye area or any laugh lines either. I love this bb cream!!

The coverage is about a medium, so you still need to use concealer for your acne scars. I found that it looked the best when I wore a heavier cream underneath. Make sure your skin is well hydrated when you use this, or else it may accentuate dry areas. I used my First Aid Beauty moisturizer underneath, and my skin looked flawless.

Will repurchase :)!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by jennni3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Over all light to medium coverage with amazing color match! I'm NC 25 from mac , the darker shade fits my skin tone perfectly. Unlike other bb creams that leave an unnatural grey/ashy cast to the skin this BB cream has a nice yellow tone, which I'm digging.Staying power is around 6 hours ( + or - 2). As my skin started to get oiler during that day the bb cream didn't adhere as well. Smell is peculiar, reminds me of herbal medicine.Texture is creamy and easily spreadable.This bb cream gives a a natural look, evens out skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by elliesky

This is the best everyday tm/foundation I have ever used! And have tried many... It does not have full coverage for scars, acne, moles, however! It gives the best, natural looking skin ever! BB creams are meant to boost your skin for that healthy glow and this definitely does it well. I like the squeeze tube since it is more econ-friendly and the product itself does pack a good amount for the price. It covers redness pretty well while giving you a good highlight of your cheekbones that looks like you're born with it <3 Minor complaints include: it does not last long on oilier skin, and you need concealor for bigger trouble spots. Despite its flaws though, I think this product is way better than any foundation in US because it has a light, airy feel on the skin and gives you a wonderful glow from the coverage...which is a lot more than what other cr@p fdn can do at 3X the price. Only if it'll last a bit longer on oily, summer days :(. Def repurchase tho!

Update: 1 year later, it is still my best foundation year-round. Yes, it gets a bit shiny during hot summer days, but for that first 3 hours of dewy perfection it is still my ace foundation. I've experimented with Makeupforever's face and body fdn among many others, but no other foundation can give me the same airy, medium coverage, and absolute dewiness like this baby. It's a definite HG!

Last Update I promise: I'm upping the stars on this baby after a 2 year evaluation, because after many trials and tests I discovered this baby is beautiful when first applied in a dewy yet natural luminescent way AND continues to be beautiful when used in conjunction with a good pressed powder. I discovered my Shiseido and Kate pressed powders transform any oiliness or slight oxidation into light, fresh, HD godliness! Not to mention how travel-friendly the packaging turned out to be!<3<3<3 Take that dior! :P

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ren_kr

I had been having extremely sensitive pore clogging skin for about a year and I was about fed up on everything I've done to help it. Fortunately, I had come across the bb cream craze in Japan and I decided to try out the #1 selling product. This is the only bb cream I've tried however it fits my light colored skin (with a more pink undertone than yellow - I use natural ocre #1) almost perfectly. It works much like a tinted moisturizer so it does not cover acne scars or redness that much, but it does give a pretty nice natural coverage. It has a matte finish so it controls oil pretty well. At the end of the day, I do get oily but I never look like an oil slick.

I took a lippie off because when i first started using it in the winter, my skin was a bit dry and the cream completely accentuated all dry flakes. I've definitely have had to exfoliate more. Otherwise, It's a great price to pay for since it has spf 30pa++ and it is definitely calming. Since I've started using it along with clarins comfort cleansing cream, My skin has dramatically improved in the sensitivity aspect. I would recommend sensitive people to try this out.