October 30, 2014 | 1451 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

very disappointed.added no length,though it did seem to give me some decent volume.i haven't had the trouble with fiber fallout that other people have.
overall,i wish i had returned this when i still could.save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got all excited at the packaging and colors of these hard candy mascaras, so I picked up 3 colors. Boy was I disappointed. The fibers in this product are huge! and pokey. I actually got on in my eye and it hurt very badly. The colors are pretty, but not worth it because of how many stupid little hairs are in this stuff. real disappointment Hard Candy. BOO!
picture:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I returned this to walmart. It was absolute crap!! It's like applying air to your lashes hahaaha. Like the reviewer below, I was drawn to this by the "fiberized" claim. I have tried fiberized mascaras before and found them to be "OK". I like using them in lieu of false lashes. I don't like wearing false lashes too much. I usually need to apply a base coat of regular mascara first and then apply the fibre mascara on top. This mascara did NOTHING... there were little wispy hairs on the wand but it did nothing to my lashes. I noticed there was a primer to go with this but quite honestly... if i'm going to need all those steps, i might as well just apply false lashes!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleyuuup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The fibered lashes part of this mascara caught my attention in walmart. I didn't even buy it right then I went back a week later to buy it thinking it would really work. Needless to say...it didn't. It's the worst mascara I ever bought. I wish I could get my money back b.c this mascara wasn't even worth the $6 spent on it...& I didn't even buy it my mother did. So yea...don't buy it. 

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by amandajoyyy

when i first bought this product i was kinda iffy about it because of the "fiberized" lashes in it. Well, the mascara flakes all those fiberized lashes off through ought the day. it doesn't go on thick enough, i like my eyelashes to look full and long, the price is the only thing this product has going for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I love the Hard Candy makeup line, this product was absolutely horrible. It was a TOTAL waste of money (I really should have just brought it back as a return). The packaging and wording looked so promising. I bought it from Walmart and gave it a try. You couldn't even tell I was wearing mascara. The "fibers" are just threads of ....stuff that are all covered in mascara liquid and stick to your lashes in an unnatural way. If you want big lashes that really pop...don't get this mascara. You'll just be spending your hard earned on something that doesn't work!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No, No, No! That's all I can say.
1,00 lashes..... yeah, right!
FIBER? Whole lot of it!

The fiber was flaking off as I was applying. I feel like this was a cheap primer colored black.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by AlyCase

I bought this thinking it would make my eyelashes pop. I was mistaken. Cover Girl LashBlast works 100x better than this did, & the CG doesnt leave little "fibers" all over my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by christan00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being an Asian, I have short eyelashes. This product sounded really promising but it didn't do well. I used it for 7 days straight and my lashes didn't look neither longer nor fuller. I tried to put on several coats, still the same.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I, too, was taken in by the cool packaging of this mascara. The "1,000 Lashes" caught my eye because I used to love Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara and I guess I was hoping this would be close to that--no way. I liked that this came in some colors other than black, brown/black, brown, etc. I chose the Divine Purple. When used alone, this does absolutely nothing for my lashes--I can't even see it on my lashes. If I use another mascara first, then use this, it shows up more and looks pretty. I like the brush, too. I have very sensitive eyes but haven't noticed any fibers falling into my eyes or any other problems. I won't buy this again