August 27, 2014 | 1799 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by slash123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff, and I've tried SO MANY SETTING SPRAYS. I never understood how the lucky few had makeup that seemed to stay perfectly dewy and fresh ALL DAY. My skin gets so oily, that look would be hard to come by for longer than 20 minutes.

This stuff does a great job blending the makeup into your skin, and keeping it fresh all day. It really makes it last much longer. I can tell at night when I'm washing my face and there is still face makeup to wash off (lol).

I had MAC prep and prime, and several others before, but this is by far the best. (at one point I even used hairspray, so bad for your skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mmsxo1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this quite a while ago, in the travel size bottle, but haven't really used it much up until recently. I found my foundation separating by lunch time and disappearing my the time I got home in the evening. Not cute. I didn't feel like changing up my foundation since I have sensitive skin and haven't broken out in a while, so I dug this out of my makeup cabinet and tried it again. Amazing results! My mineral foundation looks the same when I get home as when I first put it on. I don't notice any increase in oil or dryness or any other changes, just a stable base. It doesn't seem to be irritating my skin, either. I'm not sure if the travel size is still available, but I think it's perfect to start out with to see if you like it enough to repurchase. I am curious about the newer UD B6 spray, and the chill one for dry skin, but all nighter seems to be working for my dry-combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by evill_fishy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this, I don't love it. That being said, it is currently part of my staple collection and I have gone through about 3 or 4 bottles of this. I don't actually use this as a finishing spray, I find that it works a little better when I sandwich it between two layers of powder foundation. The reason for this is this 1. I find that it can take away a bit of coverage in certain areas after it has dried and 2. it dries to a slightly glossy finish which looks strange, not nice and dewy but almost waxy. Therefore, after concealer I set everything in place with a very light layer of powder all over, spray this over my face, wait for it to dry then go back into the areas that need more coverage.

Does this keep shine at bay all day? No. It does however stop me from getting shiny as early on in the day, and it does tone down the powdery look of my foundation and make it look a little more natural. Generally with this on, I don't find myself needing to touch up at all. However, I've tried going without this on days when I'm in a rush or simply forget, and my foundation's staying powder is still about the same, just a little shinier, nothing a little powder on my nose wouldn't fix. I also suspect this may have a hand in the shade discrepancy that I sometimes experience in my foundations - it seems to turn foundation a little darker once it dries, but nothing ridiculous. Now I do live in quite a dry climate, which may be the reason why I find this product's effects so negligible. I will say that the many times I've traveled to a more humid climate, I came to appreciate the benefits of this spray much much more, so perhaps if you live in a climate that's tough on your makeup this would be a great option for you. For me, it's an okay product, and while it isn't the most expensive product in the world its price is hefty for an item so quickly used up. However, until I find something better I will continue to repurchase for now.

Side note, the new packaging is a big plus since the nozzle seems to spray a nice mist instead of the single stream you got from the old packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this product every day after I have applied all of my makeup. The spray does a great job of locking in makeup, and I definitely notice a difference if I don't use it. If you're skeptical about how whether a "makeup setting spray" is worth the money, I can tell you that it absolutely is because it will help your makeup stay put all day and lend a beautiful, polished finish to your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Hollyberry8909

I love this! it really helps stick makeup all day and doesnt cause my blemish prone skin to break out!! i use it religeously! every morning after applying my naked skin makeup. it also stays on even if i work out! not that i recommend wearing makeup when working out but it does work through a sweat which is good for the lucky ones out there who live in a warmer climate! unfortunately in ireland we worry more about the rain washing our makeup off. anyhow, great product. have become a big fan of urban decay over the past 6 months. and this is certainly another brilliant product they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by istuart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second bottle of this product. I have very oily skin; even in the winter. Just a few sprays of this over my makeup and it lasts from 7 am until 7 pm without oil breaking through. I use mattifying foundations that can look flat but this stuff gives me a satiny glow leaving my full coverage foundation looking pretty natural. I admittedly have not tried this in the middle of a hot and humid summer so I honestly don't know how it will pass muster in summer weather. But I am very pleased with how it's performed so far and will keep fingers crossed that it will hold my oil at bay in the hot days of summer. Oh, and by the way, it feels cool when applied, does not sting or itch my sensitive skin and has a very subtle scent that does not upset my sinuses.

Once I see how this product performs in the summer months, I will make sure to come back and post my comments, accordingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Does what is claims and does it very well.

The only gripe I have is that the spray broke and I had to decant it into a different one. Very annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

It's great value cos it lasts ages (still got half a bottle and I bought it 7 months ago and use it 5 days a week) it gives a lovely soft dewy finish which is perfect for photos. Not to mention that your make up really does stay put ALL NIGHT. I've even committed the sin of going out in last nights make up simply cos it did not budge and still looked fresh. The way I apply is in a X across my face BEFORE and AFTER applying the make up. The spray won't work as well if you just do one or the other.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by savyy

This would make your makeup look dewy and take away that powdery dry look and I also love the spray bottle which mists my face nicely but this didn't help my makeup stay put longer. My homemade spray with aloe and glycerin works better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, used with a primer it makes my make-up last for at least 12 hours - with one touch up with powder. As I have oily skin, I have found it hard to make my make-up last all day with minimal touch up's, but this product works wonders. Compared to their De-Slick setting spray (more suited towards those with oiler skin types, like mine), I have found the All Nighter setting spray to be better at controlling the oils and making my make-up look flawless all day long. I do think this product is worth the price, as it lasts such a long time! The packaging is simple yet very 'Urban Decay' as the new bottle and its box have this strange swede feeling to them, which I like! Overall, I would re-purchase this product in a heart beat, it's a make-up meltdown life saver!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No