November 25, 2014 | 1792 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by mcmanu5

AMAZING!

Decided to try this out at a concert when I first got this- the concert was packed and sweaty and was convinced there would be no makeup on my face at the end. I was touching my face a lot, and sweting around my nose and forehead, and i could not believe that anything would help my makeup last through that.

However, coming home from the concert I checked my face out in the mirror, and I was honestly shocked. apart from looking like i could do with a touch of powder on my nose and some lipstick (obviously it can't keep lipstick on your lips) I didn't look too disimilar to how I did upon leaving my house!

This product seems expensive but for the money you'll save by not having to reapply your makeup ever this is so worth the money! This product just keeps saving my face and I would definitely recommend it.

ps. I wouldn't use this for every day as it is not that great for your skin, especially if your skin is dry or sensitive as it does contain some strong chemicals (though I haven't noticed any problems)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can honestly say that this setting spray will make your foundation look natural. It melts your powder in my skin. Okay, I love mac fix Fluid since I tried it last year. But I realized that I had to spray about 7 times with the fix Fluid to get a natural look after my powder. And my face would be drenched and wet and still kind of powdery. I like my makeup to look fierce so....yeah.....I need something to tone it down. I get my full coverage and naturalness :/ all at once with ud all nighter. I gave four lippes because I need to test out its durability a little more in this texas heat then I'll update. I brought the travel size bottle at ultra for 10 dollars to test it out before I drop big bucks on a setting spray.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily/combo skin in the spring/summer seasons and dry/combo in the fall/winter. I've tried skindinavia setting sprays before...bridal..regular..and oil control..THEY ALL BROKE ME OUT. I do have sensitive skin and if the product is bad, my skin will break out. The only setting spray that hasn't broken me out is MAC's Fix +...hands down it never broke me out. It didn't do much to hold back the oil on my face, but at least it doesn't break me out and make my face look worse. EVERY TIME I use skindinavia's setting spray..I see pimples coming out through my makeup at the end of the day. This product is horrible!!! Never again will I go against MAC's Fix +....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This spray really does make my make up stay, but they suggest you spray in an X and T over your face, and using it at that rate you're going to run through a $30 bottle quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin but I probably wouldn't repurchase as the description and reviews of UD Chill Setting Spray make me want to try that next time instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the 30ml size for £9.59 on beautybay.com. I've had it since October and barely have gone through it as it's used sparingly. but I'm in the hunt for a better option as I feel this actually reduced how long my foundation lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combo skin that is super oily in the T-zone and always have issues with my makeup separating and looking like a mess as the day progresses. I used my friend's All Nighter spray on a couple of different occasions and could see a clear improvement in how my makeup wears throughout the day. I was so impressed that I actually went out and bought this at full price, which is saying a lot because I'm cheap and this spray is fairly pricey. I have finished my bottle and am satisfied with my purchase. I have since tried Urban Decay's De Slick spray, which hadn't yet been released when I bought All Nighter. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product!! I can never go out without it during a hot day otherwise i feel like my foundation is melting.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product at first! It kept my makeup in place all day & it helped my powder foundation really blend into my skin! But then I noticed a break out, then another & then before I knew it I was covered in break outs! I didn't change anything else in my routine so it had to be this. I stopped using it for a few months and then when I went back sure enough BAMMM acne central!! Ughhhh it's such a bummer because I realllly LOVED this! Even though I can't use it I would still recommend it especially if you are not acne prone!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MissRomero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally bough this item thinking it would work like wonders, like it says it does but in reality it was sticky and i just felt my face tight. After a couple hours it seemed like it just stopped to do its work which is leave make up on face. I thought it was pricey and didnt like it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using this for a few months now and I must say it works like it says. It will keep your makeup on all day. I have tried it with every foundation I have and I tend to use it with the ones I know will shift or fade on me. It keeps them put, so now I can actually use them up.

This does not cake or feel sticky or anything. It just feels cool and refreshing. It even has worked on my eye-shadows and lipsticks. I did not purposely spray it on the lipstick, but the mist hit it by accident. I noticed that that lipstick, which is not that long wearing lasted all day lol. WIN!! This is amazing stuff and because of the price, I will use it sparingly. VERY much an HG product. Nothing else I have come across does what this does.

The nozzle is great, it sprays just the right amount of mist without being too much and is even. It dries fast and not dewy. It doesn't smell bad and you can't feel it on. LOVE this stuff.