August 29, 2014 | 1690 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fazira

I bought this when I was in Harajuku, Japan and was searching for a good BB cream. I went to a random store and asked for one and she suggested this. I didn't use it very much even after I bought it because I'd rather use foundations rather than BB cream (although BB creams are obviously better for your skin). I recently saw reviews raving about how good this BB cream is and decided to give it another go and this time, really pay attention as to how it differs from my typical foundation. Firstly, coverage wise, BRILLIANT. I didn't need concealer and there's very minimal crease under the eyes after you have it for some time. Most foundations leave that steak under the eyes (ugh). Secondly, the texture is smooth and it's so easy to apply. It really glides like a dream and I love that! Thirdly, it really feels light on the skin, and it doesn't feel heavy. It also leaves a dewy finish and looks really natural. However, you do have to apply moisturiser before you apply this BB cream if you want it to look as good. And I tend to find that my skin looks super oily after a while, but it's alright because I can just mattify my face for that. The coverage still stays even after touch ups. The price, for ¥2500/$25, it's a little pricey but you do get your money's worth for this. Overall, definitely one of the best BB creams out there, and definitely repurchasing this! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Price: $20 ish CAD
Coverage: full
Texture: thick, creamy
Finish: luminous
Scent: fresh cologne-y

I have combination skin with oily T-zone and acne spots on my chin. I love the Revlon Color Stay foundation, both liquid and creme, but they can be feel quite heavy on my sensitive skin. And since my relatives still live in Korea, I asked my mom to buy one extra for me.

Unlike the cheap, second-rate BB creams that North America has come up with (sorry guys) true Korean BB creams have a grey tint and a very dewy finish when applied. The texture is also very thick; you can put some on the back of your hand and flip it over to see it not drip at all. It's not at all your drugstore tinted moisture like Maybelline Dream Fresh or the Garnier Renew.

By comparison, I've found out that Smashbox has done a decent job at recreating BB cremes the way they should be. Smashbox Photoready has SPF, medium coverage, and the thick formula pat-down, just not the beneficial parts.
BB is short for blemish balm, originally created for those with facial scarring or severe acne problems. BB cremes are supposed to moisturize, rejuvenate, and cover up all your imperfections while looking just like your skin. Well, this is the only BB creme I've bought that does all three and more.

It feels very smooth and dewy on my skin, and does not look like an oil spill on my nose. I still powder my T-zone so I don't look like a light bulb. Very moisturizing under my eyes as well.

So if you can get this, get it! The only problem is the limited shade selection. Natural Beige matches me only in the dead of winter. Other times, I have to play mix and hopefully match.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by huggybbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. My skin is kinda dry, so it's been difficult finding a BB cream that wont dry me out further. This one does the job! Keeps my skin somewhat moisturised, and evens out my skin tone pretty well! Was really impressed when I first got it from Korea for around USD$20.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by zabiba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got it as a present from Korea (No.23 Natural yellow Beige), which isn't that yellow it sounds. It is a very neutral beige. This kind of neutral which is very hard to find- not to reddish or yellow like mac foundations. It fits my skincolor perfectly. I have medium light skin with beige undertones. You need just a tiny bit of the product to get a flawless finish. Besides this it didn't cause breakouts and skin feels very healthy.
I didn't expect much but what a surprise. Days I wear this BB cream I have to show my ID card to proof that I'm over 16 but I'm in my thirties now. wearing this I get many compliments looking fresh and good. Mere chance or a miracle? It seems like this beautiful package contains the secret of perfect asian skin ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jemaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like many of the other reviewers, I bought mine off of eBay from Korea. I love that they offer this in a light shade (#13) for people with pale skin. It feels light on your face (kind of like a tinted moisturizer) and provides medium coverage. My skin looks dewy after I put this on, it's great. :)

The main drawback is that this stuff is expensive and not easy to come by, meaning that you can't just go to Target and buy it. Unless you live in a big city, you're gonna have to buy it online from MisshaUS.com for $46 or buy it off of eBay. It's considerably cheaper on eBay, but it also takes a lot longer to show up because of international customs and whatnot. Mine took about a month to ship from Korea.

But if that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely check it out. I plan on buying a bigger bottle when this one gets low.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the signature bb is slightly more thinner and easier to blend compared to the perfect BB cream, signature BB's end result is dewy and good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by phuongdung1602

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this BB cream is little time. When spread on the surface it is very light and airy feeling skin.
Color is the color I bought some 23 per ton at the very same with my skin color. However, because this BB cream contain less oil, and thus had a 1-2 h after the skin more dull.
Generally I quite like this type of BB, and maybe next time I will buy the 21 colors to mix two colors will produce a standard color with your skin.

On the cover of this BB, I do not appreciate it for people who have probably won quite beautiful skin.
With my skin is mixed, many oil and acne, it really is not ideal for coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this BB cream to cover my acne/ cyst blemishes. It provide medium to full coverage. Although market for dry skin, which was why I bought it, you would need a good moisturizer underneath. I have normal to slightly dry skin (which is probably normal in the summer though). Yet when I use this BB cream, it feel a bit powdery and cling to dry patches. This was use on top of the oily Garnier bb cream. It work best on me when i have both the garnier bb cream and neutrogena oil-free moisturizer on the bottom. Then it look natural. Mind you i use it as spot-treatment only, not all over the face. But with the growing acne/cyst colony taken habitat on my cheek right now, "spot" is a limited description.
I am nc15-nc20, more so nc20 in the summer. No. 23 perfectly matched my skin when it first goes on, but oxidize a tad darker. It is more grey-olive undertone than peach-pink undertone. Good for people who don't want to look whiter than they are in the summer.
Can be a good bb cream but is temperamental (meaning need a bit more work). In my humble opinion, a heavy coverage bb cream is better than a concealer at concealing blemishes, just because it blend it better, and it oxidizes to match your skin. So i feel less "oops i have a pimple and i need to cover it" feel when i wear this. just my 2 cents.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Kimbdee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good bb cream. It is easily blended with fingers, comes packaged in a gorgeous hard plastic case with a pump, and is suitable for my sensitive skin ( paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, GMO, Triclosan and Benzophenone- free). It lasts for 7+ hours for me, and has only a very slight scent, which I happen to like, but it fades soon after application. Light to medium coverage with a natural finish. It also has spf25 PA ++

Only a few downfalls: small colour selection ( shade 23 is a little pink for my quite yellow skin, and takes a very long time to adjust to my skin tone a little) can cling to dry patches, and pricey (~$37 AUD for 45g instore) but I believe you can buy this online for much much cheaper. In all, a very good bb cream, but won't be repurchasing because it doesn't really match my skin.

EDIT: shade 23 matches my winter skin quite well- not perfectly, but with the light coverage I opt for it's quite good. Changed repurchasing status because after trying out other bb creams I've realised how much I love the light, blendable texture of this one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by BeautyexpertMartha

I quite like the packaging, it's different and its a reasonable price too. However the color does not suit me that much.