July 29, 2014 | 917 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by zabiba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got it as a present from Korea (No.23 Natural yellow Beige), which isn't that yellow it sounds. It is a very neutral beige. This kind of neutral which is very hard to find- not to reddish or yellow like mac foundations. It fits my skincolor perfectly. I have medium light skin with beige undertones. You need just a tiny bit of the product to get a flawless finish. Besides this it didn't cause breakouts and skin feels very healthy.
I didn't expect much but what a surprise. Days I wear this BB cream I have to show my ID card to proof that I'm over 16 but I'm in my thirties now. wearing this I get many compliments looking fresh and good. Mere chance or a miracle? It seems like this beautiful package contains the secret of perfect asian skin ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jemaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like many of the other reviewers, I bought mine off of eBay from Korea. I love that they offer this in a light shade (#13) for people with pale skin. It feels light on your face (kind of like a tinted moisturizer) and provides medium coverage. My skin looks dewy after I put this on, it's great. :)

The main drawback is that this stuff is expensive and not easy to come by, meaning that you can't just go to Target and buy it. Unless you live in a big city, you're gonna have to buy it online from MisshaUS.com for $46 or buy it off of eBay. It's considerably cheaper on eBay, but it also takes a lot longer to show up because of international customs and whatnot. Mine took about a month to ship from Korea.

But if that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely check it out. I plan on buying a bigger bottle when this one gets low.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the signature bb is slightly more thinner and easier to blend compared to the perfect BB cream, signature BB's end result is dewy and good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by phuongdung1602

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this BB cream is little time. When spread on the surface it is very light and airy feeling skin.
Color is the color I bought some 23 per ton at the very same with my skin color. However, because this BB cream contain less oil, and thus had a 1-2 h after the skin more dull.
Generally I quite like this type of BB, and maybe next time I will buy the 21 colors to mix two colors will produce a standard color with your skin.

On the cover of this BB, I do not appreciate it for people who have probably won quite beautiful skin.
With my skin is mixed, many oil and acne, it really is not ideal for coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this BB cream to cover my acne/ cyst blemishes. It provide medium to full coverage. Although market for dry skin, which was why I bought it, you would need a good moisturizer underneath. I have normal to slightly dry skin (which is probably normal in the summer though). Yet when I use this BB cream, it feel a bit powdery and cling to dry patches. This was use on top of the oily Garnier bb cream. It work best on me when i have both the garnier bb cream and neutrogena oil-free moisturizer on the bottom. Then it look natural. Mind you i use it as spot-treatment only, not all over the face. But with the growing acne/cyst colony taken habitat on my cheek right now, "spot" is a limited description.
I am nc15-nc20, more so nc20 in the summer. No. 23 perfectly matched my skin when it first goes on, but oxidize a tad darker. It is more grey-olive undertone than peach-pink undertone. Good for people who don't want to look whiter than they are in the summer.
Can be a good bb cream but is temperamental (meaning need a bit more work). In my humble opinion, a heavy coverage bb cream is better than a concealer at concealing blemishes, just because it blend it better, and it oxidizes to match your skin. So i feel less "oops i have a pimple and i need to cover it" feel when i wear this. just my 2 cents.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Kimbdee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good bb cream. It is easily blended with fingers, comes packaged in a gorgeous hard plastic case with a pump, and is suitable for my sensitive skin ( paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, GMO, Triclosan and Benzophenone- free). It lasts for 7+ hours for me, and has only a very slight scent, which I happen to like, but it fades soon after application. Light to medium coverage with a natural finish. It also has spf25 PA ++

Only a few downfalls: small colour selection ( shade 23 is a little pink for my quite yellow skin, and takes a very long time to adjust to my skin tone a little) can cling to dry patches, and pricey (~$37 AUD for 45g instore) but I believe you can buy this online for much much cheaper. In all, a very good bb cream, but won't be repurchasing because it doesn't really match my skin.

EDIT: shade 23 matches my winter skin quite well- not perfectly, but with the light coverage I opt for it's quite good. Changed repurchasing status because after trying out other bb creams I've realised how much I love the light, blendable texture of this one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by BeautyexpertMartha

I quite like the packaging, it's different and its a reasonable price too. However the color does not suit me that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream, it's that simple. Nothing compares to it for me. It glides on smooth and blends in completely with my skin tone. It brightens my completion, covers my dark circles, and red spots. It does not break me out, it is hypoallergenic. I bought it in number 21 and it blends like a dream. This was the first BB cream I've tried, and I bought some samples off eBay and LOVED it. It is somewhat pricy though, at about 10.99 for 20 ml, but for the quality I can live with that.

You do have to be careful where you buy it though, I bought a large bottle off of eBay over 6 months ago from here in the states, and it turned out to be counterfeit. I was highly dissapointed. There is a reputable seller on eBay who sells authentic Missha products from South Korea and if you want more info, message me about it. :) You can also get it directly from their website but it is more expensive, but at least you'll know it isn't fake.

Anyways, I've tried other BB creams like the CG smoothers, and it broke me out. Also tried Christian Gio Paris BB cream from South Korea but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it. My skin seems to be finicky so a lot of products don't work on me. But this one does, I always end up back to this one. Works wonderfully and I even get compliments from my Boyfriend. ;)

I highly recommend, don't buy into western BB creams try a sample of Missha and see how it works for you, it comes in three shades, #13 super fair skin (like bright white) milky beige, #21 natural beige and it works on my fair skin, and #23 the darkest one natural yellow beige.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by AliceinNeverland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this on Ebay, a 45ml, for 17 dollar, in color 23, Natural yellow beige, SPF 25 . I think its a reasonable price.

The package quality is really good !

Im trying Korean BBs for the first time , and it didnt dissappoint.

The difference between Missha Perfect cover and Missha signature BB is the ingredients . This one is is supposed to have only natural ingredients , paraben free and so on. It claims to fit for those with sensetive skin . I really like that it has natural ingredients , exactly what I was looking for.

The shade was a little too light for me even tho I bought the darkest shade.

The coverage is quite good, especially compared to drugstore foundations.
The moisture wasnt enough, it was flaking my skin, and it was drying it out . Remember to moisture ur skin before you apply . I didnt.

I wear it at work today , and my skin looked so dry ! Later I put Bare Escentuals foundation instead and it was much better .

It has a little strong scent , which I dont mind, as it goes away in sometime.

In general, I like this BB cream , but I wouldnt buy it again , as I like to try new stuff.

I just got this, so I can not say anything about long term results. I will update this review later on :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My go to BB cream. A friend at work introduced me to BB creams and I'm so glad she did. I got my Missha BB cream from a trusted seller on ebay for about $11 AUD delivered to Australia. I also have a Skin79 BB cream but I prefer the feel, smell and finish of my Missha BB cream. I feel like I'm really splurging when I use this as it feels and has a finish of products ten times it's price!
For day wear I put on a finishing powder afterwards but for night time I just apply this BB cream after a light moisturiser and get a more 'dewy' look.
Love it! Will definitely repurchase!