November 28, 2014 | 1341 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

I would buy this for the scent alone, it just smells so amazing! Fruity yet fresh. I love how fine the exfoliants are, it's great for daily use. It's definitely not a heavy duty exfoliator, but I'd prefer it that way as it's very gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate. It leaves the skin soft and polished. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

this scrub is so nice..... i felt so good aftwr using it. the little grains are small and not harsh like the apricot scrub....it smells good too....definently would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love the smell ! Love the price. Really cheap and affordable. Scrub wise, pretty good at removing whatever makeup I have left after using a makeup removing wipe. Love!! Might repurchase but I'm looking for a little stronger scrub. Worth the buy:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this Green tea scrub, and I'm neither oily nor have acne. In fact, my face tends to be dryish in winter but it needs a good physical exfoliant about 3x a week-- while this isn't the best exfoliant on the market, it cannot be beat for the price and has earned staple status in my skin routine. It's cheap, smells good, is a pleasant and soothing green color, cleans well, shrinks my pores, really deep cleans without irritation. You know, I can't really ask for more! I will keep rebuying as there isn't really a downside for me. It's clearly not for everyone, but what is?!
If you're considering it, do it, you may just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by fleurne

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! Great if you have acne problems like me. It exfoliates and reduces my breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I was excited for this scrub because I've heard green tea is really soothing for the skin. I really liked it at first because the scrubbies were a nice size and not too harsh. Unfortunately the dry areas on my face started peeling after I would use this. I use my fingers to wash my face and it made the skin on my finger tips peel too. If you are anything but oily all over stay away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by annalea

I really love this exfoliator. I use this product daily and am on my 10+ tube of it. I find it at WalMart for aournd $3 Canadian (It is around $7 at places like Shoppers).
Like many others who have commented, I also used the Apricot scrub, but years ago I stopped using it because the grit was too sharp. I much prefer the smaller grit in the Green Tea Scrub (I actually feel like it does a better job than the big, sharp grit).
My skin loves to be exfoliated and is very oily (oily side of combo) so I do use this product every day without drying or irritation, but I have reocmmended it to my "normal" skinned friends and they will use it every few days or once a week.
I use a very nice cleanser after I use this scrub (daily) that does treat acne but is very moisturizing. It is a perfect balance for my combo skin - of course followed by my toner and moisturizer.
I will say that this is the only facial skincare product that I use (on a daily basis) that is NOT vegan or organic, so that is why it has only recieved a 4/5, But regardless, I will continue to use this until I can find a vegan/organic product that exfoliates my skin as well as this one does! (this will be hard because so far I have not been able to find ANY product that comes close... the closest would be Clinique 7-day scrub, but it's not as good and around $20 for a smaller bottle).
Also, this doubles as a lip scrub for me as long as I follow with a good lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by annecalder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I REALLY LOVE ST. IVES' PRODUCTS! I use this alternatively with my st. ives blemish control apricot scrub and blemish control gel green tea cleanser! I especially love the smell of this scrub and it has a more mild exfoliator compared to the apricot scrub. Although i cannot say that this product has helped in improving my acne, i could say that your money will not be wasted on this product because it truly cleanses the face and my skin always feels so smooth after using it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim, because using a pre-made scrub is way easier than making your own all the time. This product is great, especially if you have sensitive skin. It does have a nice fragrance, but it never irritated my skin at all. It never did anything for my acne, either. The scrub on its own was almost too gentle -- it never felt like it did anything. I would use it with my Olay Pro X, and got way better results out of it.

That being said, my skin takes better to sugar scrubs, so I probably will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by angelicancho

I lived on tropical country, Indonesia. that made my skin very oily and im acne prone as well. i found this on kem chick the price was very expensive (about Rp.110,000 = $10 usd), but let me tell you i LOVE this product soo much from the first time i use it, it made my skin less oily and by that less breakout. im going to continue buying this product .

the only conts: is the price was soo pricey :(