April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Kaileenicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this the other day and tried it out. I usually have redness around my cheeks and nose. This product smells really good, but it dried out my face so bad and even after I rinsed it off it was stuck in my hairline and eyebrows.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by marixox

There aren't many scrubs I like because my skin is extremely sensitive to anything! Although its super oily, anything harsh will dry it up. This scrub works well ONLY if I use it like one a week. It is gentler than many scrubs I've tried but like I said..my acne prone skin is sensitive. It does the job in exfoliating while not irritating but make sure you don't use it in excess. A little goes along way with this product. The beads are very fine and gently scrub excess dirt and makeup off. I would recommend it but make sure you know how much is enough for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it. Very fine grains and oil free. I'missing the Daily Microdermabrasion and this will do as a replacement. Minimizes my acne and somehow clears my pores since its very grainy. Skin feels smooth and fresh after wash not greasy or oily. I just need a good light moisturizer for oily skin. Better than apricot scrub which can irritate or aggravate acne prone skin due to its rough texture. This is recommended for daily use. With 1% salicylic acid and green tea to soothe redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

This product wasn't bad, like it did its job of exfoliating. But I can't stand the texture, it's so gross. But the beads are small enough that its just like baking soda and water. But I don't like the texture enough to continue using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! It has so many fine grains to really do a great job exfoliating your skin. I love how it has Salicylic acid to deep clean and treat ur acne. After washing my face with this my skin is literally so smooth and vibrant that it glows! I think this is good for all skin types and I like how it could be used more than once a week because the grains are so fine. I think u could use it maybe up to 3-4 times a week. I really like this and it's so cheap too. I think it's better than st Ives apricot scrub. The only downside is that u have to really work it into ur skin to get it to actually exfoliate. If the grains were slightly larger it would be an even better exfoliator.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Victorianstuff

okay so this is one of my favorite scrubs of all time! the only reason I don't use it now is because I cant find it anywhere I go. its like it disappeared right off the shelf...is it just me? anyway when I first started my skin care kick a few yers back this was the second product I had bought. it was then that I discovered the best strategy to clear my breakouts was to use scrubs. but not all scrubs work. I found that with consistent use this product was a HG like no other for me. it lasted me a year or two because I wouldn't use it every week. it wasn't too drying but that my have been because of the elements I lived with at the time. it smelled amazing and really made a difference in my skin. there is some truth to the tid bit that a lot of people say about it burning the first time you use it but its not that bad and is sooo worth it in the long run. bottom line, "bbbuuuyy it"

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by mochakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after seeing so many good reviews, because I was hoping it would help me with my acne. Unfortunately, I am one of the people whose skin doesn't seem to agree with the product. Two uses left my skin extremely irritated (red, dry, itchy, painful, with little bumps). I would recommend trying this product at a time when you have nothing special planned. It's a shame it didn't work, because I loved the consistency of the scrub, and I loved the scent too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been using this product for years. I have very red skin on my cheeks and found that this was the best for soothing my skin and reducing redness. However, recently it has been causing me to have weird bumps on my face, not pink pimples, but little flesh colored pumps. I have since switched and the bumps have gone away, but nothing comes close to this products effectiveness at clearing redness. So bummed that I can't use it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Princessnguyeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great scrub at the end of the day because it cleans so well. You can really feel it going deep in your pores without burning your skin. The green tea is gentle and the little scrubbing beads feel great on the skin and it really gets all the dirt and oil out. This scrub is also great for people with acne prone skin or have redness. I love this scrub and how it makes my skin feel afterwards. Clean, refreshing, and smooth. This is a great drug store facial scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by AprilCherry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm surprised that this is not getting as much love than it should...i have suffered hormonal acne for the past few months and have been frantically searching for products that works and get my skin under control again...I bought this sort of in a whim with vague memories of positive reviews on this...after 2 weeks i've already decided that this will be my staple product and it's turning into a HG one - this thing is gentle enough to be used daily and it really helped clearing my pores so my acne went away after a few weeks, and it cleared up my skin so much that i don't get little bumps every now and then and i can tell that my face is absorbing my skincare products a lot better now (simply because i was using the same products for months but all of sudden they all worked better after i started to exfoliate daily with this scrub)...plus the beads in it are so fine and it's densely packed which makes it worked really well (better than Philosophy's microdelivery IMO)....and I don't feel irritated at all (sometimes the other scrub with bigger beads are too harsh for me).....I'm so happy with it and I have already got a backup for it!