eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 7/6/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Subtle lemon scent, makes excellent base for added color. Perfect amount of moisture for summer w/ added bonus of spf. Easy for kids to use. Don't think I would use this in winter just cuz I need more moisture. I love the bright yellow bulbous packaging which never gets lost in my large purse and the price is very affordable for the amount you get. Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/3/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't smell like Lemon. Maybe mine has been on the shelf for too long, but the lemon smell is so subtle, when I sniff my lip balm, all I smell wax. Old wax, if you can imagine what that smells like. I got mine on sale for $1.99 at CVS... it's not worth returning, so I'll just keep it for the SPF value.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i was at ulta to buy the minnie couture nailpolish collection and i saw this by the register and eyed them for a minute and asked the sale's girl which was the best and her favorite and she suggested this one. the smell is honestly the best part of this whole balm and i keep smelling it and applying it. on lips this feels creamy and is a good base for lipsticks, escpecially mac lipsticks. the longevity isn't the best though. i definatley recommend, but still yet to try other flavors.

on 6/13/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to pop off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it to.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

Out of all of the Eos that I've tried, this and strawberry sorbet are my favorite. It tastes and smells SOOO good. This was a little bit harder than the other Eos Lip Balms, but once you used it a bit, it was easy to apply. The texture was also a little bit thicker than the others and not quite as smooth, but that wasn't really an issue. I most definitely will repurchase this product.

on 5/27/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I spend a lot of time outside taking care of my pool, and EOS Lemon Drop SPF 15 is my go-to lip balm before I head outside. The lemony flavor is delightful, the texture is smooth and emollient, and it does a great job keeping my lips from drying out or burning.

While it's not the most moisturizing balm I've ever tried (that honor goes to Nivea's "Kiss of Recovery" medicated balm), it does a good job protecting my lips for a couple hours before I have to reapply.

I bought this lip balm a week ago and i LOVE it already!! It goes on smooth, smells like a lemon Starburst, and is super hydrating. My lips feel so much more smoother and softer already. I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend! I also have it in Summer Fruit.

on 5/21/2013 3:11:00 PM

I'm a big fan of the eos balms, especially this one and the sweet mint. I can see why some people might not be drawn to this scent - it IS pretty sweet. However, I really like lemon stuff, so this is right up my alley.

on 5/13/2013 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the worst lip balm I have ever used so far. I particularly used the lemon drop and my friends told me same story on their versions.
First off, it has no moiturizer on your lips. It just sits there, not sinking and help your lips. Like some said, it's waxy and once it's gone, you lip is not improved one bit.
Packaging is cute, get dirty in 3 days. I would have overlooked its flaw that you won't be able to use it when you're reaching the bottom. But the quality is too bad that that making this lip balm way to expensive and tolerate any other flaws.
Don't buy it. Get Nivea, MAybeline baby lips or vaseline or honey. All of them work. But not this one.

on 5/8/2013 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Bought this 6 months ago. It is way too hard of a product to be a lip balm. Nothing gets applied to my lips, no matter how hard I apply. Yuck!!! I tossed it.

on 5/8/2013 7:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It has really cute packaging, however the outside does get dirty very easily. It has a really lovely scent, I totally love it! But as lip balm, it doesn't do much for me. My lips felt more waxy than moisturized when I put it on. I can't tell how well the SPF worked, my lips don't get burned easily. I will not repurchased, there are better products out there.

Popular Lip Treatments