Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

1.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

$18.99 for 0.2 oz. It's really expensive for an eye treatment that doesn't treat anything. The skin around my eyes feel like they need more eye cream within 30 minutes of applying this. It feels good on the first eye, but the time I use on second eye, the rollers are warmed up. It doesn't reduce puffiness. I started getting a rash around both my eyes from using this. Since it cost so much, I don't want to waste it, so now I am using this for anti-aging PLUS micronized hydro-cortisone lotion for the rash. I'm not sure it's working as an anti-ager. It might actually be creating new wrinkles. I had no wrinkles under my eyes before using this roller applicator. I use this nightly, since 12/6/09.

on 12/25/2009 7:11:00 PM

I got this as a way of trying Regenerist, and because I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes. Used it twice a day for awhile, at least a month. No improvement. It felt quite nice going on, but didn't really improve my makeup application--or de-puff or moisturize for that matter. Too expensive. Not worth trying.

on 11/7/2009 12:09:00 AM

I got this on sale for $18. The product makes me eye area look soft and bright, but I do not have dark circles to really see any results. I probably wouldn't continue to use this around my eyes as it's nothing special.
I did however find this to be really good around my lips. The applicator is awesome for that and I think I will devote this item to the lip area only.

on 10/16/2009 1:59:00 AM

Beware. Within a few weeks of purchasing this product I got two eye infections, one in each eye a week apart. I wouldn't be surprised if the cause was the product, no doubt bacteria is spread around by the balls in addition to the cream. In addition, I didn't find the results to be anything special. A little brightening is all I noticed.

on 10/9/2009 11:01:00 PM

This did nothing for my dark circles or puffiness and it is pricey for a drugstore product.

This is pricey for the amount of product you get. I do notice some smoothing and brightening upon application. I do not use this as my only moisturizer in that area and I don't wear makeup over it, but it's a bit sticky for a few minutes, so I would imagine there would be some wait time prior to applying foundation. It feels great - especially when the applicator is cold. I do like the method of delivery, as I use this mid-day when I see the crepeiness creeping back in, but I will look for a less expensive version; this is nowhere near effective enough to justify the price tag.

on 9/27/2009 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have used this product for 2 wks now absolutely no difference in dark circles or puffiness. No lines have even diminished even a little bit. Pricey and once again another product that was just a waste of money

on 7/30/2009 9:11:00 AM

Once again I'm on the never ending battle to find a product to help with my under eye dark circles. I thought that maybe this was going to be my answer. I was wrong. The packaging is cute. The product is rather expensive. The results: it has a smooth and creamy texture-goes on well-absorbs almost instantly-does absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I have been using this product daily for the last 8 weeks . The darkness under my eyes has not changed one little bit. I just wasted more money and time. Another lousy product from a company (Olay) who is trying to sell themselves as the next best thing in skin care.

on 7/1/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

when you push the button a creamy colored lotion comes out and then I guess you roll it around your eye area; I didn't feel anything special for a minute or so then a little tingle, but also I haven't seen a difference in the past week I've been using it