April 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a way of trying Regenerist, and because I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes. Used it twice a day for awhile, at least a month. No improvement. It felt quite nice going on, but didn't really improve my makeup application--or de-puff or moisturize for that matter. Too expensive. Not worth trying.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

I got this on sale for $18. The product makes me eye area look soft and bright, but I do not have dark circles to really see any results. I probably wouldn't continue to use this around my eyes as it's nothing special.
I did however find this to be really good around my lips. The applicator is awesome for that and I think I will devote this item to the lip area only.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by babe7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beware. Within a few weeks of purchasing this product I got two eye infections, one in each eye a week apart. I wouldn't be surprised if the cause was the product, no doubt bacteria is spread around by the balls in addition to the cream. In addition, I didn't find the results to be anything special. A little brightening is all I noticed.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

This did nothing for my dark circles or puffiness and it is pricey for a drugstore product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is pricey for the amount of product you get. I do notice some smoothing and brightening upon application. I do not use this as my only moisturizer in that area and I don't wear makeup over it, but it's a bit sticky for a few minutes, so I would imagine there would be some wait time prior to applying foundation. It feels great - especially when the applicator is cold. I do like the method of delivery, as I use this mid-day when I see the crepeiness creeping back in, but I will look for a less expensive version; this is nowhere near effective enough to justify the price tag.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by diamny11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have used this product for 2 wks now absolutely no difference in dark circles or puffiness. No lines have even diminished even a little bit. Pricey and once again another product that was just a waste of money

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Once again I'm on the never ending battle to find a product to help with my under eye dark circles. I thought that maybe this was going to be my answer. I was wrong. The packaging is cute. The product is rather expensive. The results: it has a smooth and creamy texture-goes on well-absorbs almost instantly-does absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I have been using this product daily for the last 8 weeks . The darkness under my eyes has not changed one little bit. I just wasted more money and time. Another lousy product from a company (Olay) who is trying to sell themselves as the next best thing in skin care.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

when you push the button a creamy colored lotion comes out and then I guess you roll it around your eye area; I didn't feel anything special for a minute or so then a little tingle, but also I haven't seen a difference in the past week I've been using it