April 17, 2014 | 1850 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean pressed powder - Sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdgewood

This is my favorite powder to use. It is not too heavy and not too light to use on my skin. My skin is oily around my T zone..so using this powder helps to eliminate the shininess and is perfect for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It blends very well, almost where it looks like I am not wearing any powder! The packaging is okay, but I find that the mirror detaches from the compact fairly easily. Overall, this is the best powder for my skin and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi - Here I am again reviewing powders and foundations. My skin has become much more sensitive, and I have to watch what I put on my face as my skin will burn like fire, and show it! I used this CG Clean Powder for Sensitive skin just today. I have used the "older models", but I thought they were just so-so. My mother loved them, however and were great on her skin. Going back to this new powder for sensitive skin, I found I really like it! It was like a light foundation which was a real plus for me. I have this in Med. Light. It may be a little pink, but it is fine. I think if people are not getting their correct shades, this may be where some of the negative reviews are coming from. I do not find it powdery or cakey at all. I will update later if I need to, after I have used this for a while:)UPDATE: I still like this powder, but I feel one might have to touch up two or three times a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by carolynduffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this powder to set my foundation for 10 years. It was the first make-up product I was ever allowed to use. This stuff is great for setting my foundation, it keeps my skin shine free for about 5 or so hours. I always keep a powder in my purse to reset my foundation. This powder has a clean smell, is light, and helps fight my oily skin. I haven't found a powder yet that can handle my oily skin as well as this one can.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by pinkylipstx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder is my best kept secret if you have hyper sensitive skin this powder is for you. This powder is very buildable if you apply a good cream on your face then use a sponge a rubbery kind the kind that comes with the mac studiofix you will get full coverage from this powder like a foundation! Also a good tip is you can also use a shade darker then you are easily since this is just a pressed powder. I use this when i dont want to use foundation it prevents any shine for hours an hours. I also recommend this powder to anyone who wants to stop using foundation all together this is a perfect transitional product. It is cheaper at walmart. I am not crazy about the packaging i depot my powder and stick it in a mac compact LOL dont tell anyone! LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by NyteRyder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this powder--the color(ivory) is perfect for my pale skin. I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't make me break out, and just looks lovely--I would recommend it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have been using L'Oreal True Match pressed powder in Medium for awhile but havent been crazy about it so I decided to give this a go. I love the packaging & that it has no scent but the powder itself (I got in Buff Biege) was a bit too light & chalky looking going on. Supposedly this was the proper match for my skintone (NC25). The clean foundation Buff Biege shade was an ok match (a bit off still) but this powder is really off. much too light!. I ended up returning both this powder & foundation. Back to L'oreal TM in Medium for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do not like this pressed powder, I bought it to control oil and to keep tinted moisturizer, or sometimes foundation, in place. One reason why I dislike it is because I got the wrong color- 220 Creamy Natural. This color is way too pale for even my light skin tone. Also, it has almost no pigment to it. When you swatch it, you get almost no color payoff. However, you can use a kabuki brush and it will be fine. However, I feel as if this powder would have been much better is it had some color to it. My main problem though is that this is really caky. Even when I use a light dusting of it over my T-Zone, my nose looks like it has about a thousand layers of powder on it. Not to mention, this powder is not soft at all. It feels as hard as a rock. Skip this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like the packaging and after two tries, found a shade match. It does mattify my skin, which is a good thing, but it tends to look cakey and magnifies any dryness I may be experiencing at the time. It was $5 at Target, so I got a good deal for a decent product. Just gotta be sure to exfoliate & moisturize before using. It's classic Cover Girl...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product was terrible. The only thing good about it was that I managed to find a shade that matched my extremely pale skin which for some reason happened to be "creamy natural" which is weird because usually thats pretty dark. I find that covergirls skin tones dont really make any sense at all but anyways...

The powder is not very fine and its extremely hard to get out of the compact like its pressed so much into the compact you cant get any out and I just found it to be useless... given it was only six dollars I will still take it back to the store just for the point of it being so bad!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lacrvane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't really like this powder. When I put it on you can definitely see I put some powder on. Also, it looks really chalky and doesn't control oil that well.