Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer

3.9

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol

on 8/8/2011 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first eye shadow primer I have ever tried so I guess I lucked out because this product is amazing!! I have extremely oily skin and hair. I was lucky to get maybe 4 wearing hours out my eyeshadows and then they would start to crease. Now my eyeshadow looks great the whole day 6am till I take it off at bed time. Where has this prduct been my whole life? lol

on 7/31/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is the best eye shadow primer that I have tried. It holds my shadow(s) in place with no fading, melting, or creasing. I have tried several other eye primers including Urban Decay, and this is the best to date. The price is more reasonable than the higher-end primers. Good job Palladio.

on 7/21/2011 9:38:00 PM

I thought this would be a cheaper alternative to UD, and it's okay, but I think it's too thin and greasy to be as effective as I'd like. By the end of the work day, my shadow starts to crease a bit, and I never had that problem with UDPP. It seems this stuff works well for some people, but I'll try a different primer once I run out.

on 7/5/2011 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This eye primer was a little on the pricey side at least for me i paid about 8 dollars for it at sally beauty supply. But im impressed with it. I do prefer to use my fingers to apply my primer or even a brush but with this one it has a doe foot applicator and its hard to spread the product on your lid with it so i tend to use my finger anyway to apply it everywhere but other than that i like the way it makes my shadow stay on all day and that it stops them from creasing as well. This product is very good for the money. I recommend this primer.

on 6/16/2011 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT Sept 2, 2011
Unfortunately this causes my eyelids to become very dry and flaky :( so I would not repurchase
Wow! I waited a few weeks before writting a review on this to make sure that I really had a chance to test it out.
First off, I need an eyeshadow primer mainly to prevent creasing as I have very oily skin.
I'm amazed with this product. UDPP is not readily available where I live and is expensive IMO when I can get my hands on it.
This product works JUST AS GOOD FOR ME as the UDPP, if not better!
The texture and consistency is almost identical and it prevents creasing all day and evening if I don't have time to go home to freshen up after work.
Yes the packaging sucks and you will have to cut it open to get all the product out but for the price and the quality, I will repurchase this for as long as it's available to me.

on 6/3/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this primer. I wanted a cheaper alternative to the UDPP so I decided to give this a try. I have very oily eyelids and this stuff helped my eyeshadow stay on with no creasing for at least 6 hours. So I was very surprised. If you are looking for a primer that helps brighten up the colors of the eyeshadow, I would say that this product would not be for you. I have noticed that it doesn't help the colors at all and actually kinda makes them look a little dull, which is definitely a downside. I also don't like the applicator. It makes it hard to apply an even coat. I also noticed that when you apply the primer it feels a little greasy, but don't worry!! Just wait till it dries and your eyelids will feels silky smooth :).

on 6/3/2011 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this product is a winner.it really works and eyeshadow does not move or melt away how ever the packaging leaves a lot to be desired as it is in a hard shell tube with a sponge wand. I dont mind the wand its jsut that you can not possibly get to the very last bit of it as the package cant be opend up like a soft tube can and so you wont really know when you are at the end of the product. However it works like magic.

on 5/5/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love it make my eyeshadows last longer !!! U can find it at Sallys !!

on 4/28/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm going to go against the grain with this one---I don't like this at all. I had high hopes for this one. I feel like the consistancy is too watery and it doesn't help my shadows be more vibrant at all. The worst part IMO is that it doesn't help keep my shadows on...which is the prime reason to use this product. Also, just like UDPP you can't get out all the product unless you cut it open. Boo!

on 4/21/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

As i mentioned before i have oily eyelids and my eyeshadow just disappears off my eye so a primer is very important for me so i heard some good reviews on this product and decided to give it a try but it didnt work for me the texture is very nice and creamy and it applies very smooth but it didnt do nothing for my eyes, it didnt brighten my shadows or nothing the only place it worked just a little bit was under my lower lashline. Wont be repurchasing this at all