Cargo Blush - Catalina

4.5

Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, May Contain ( /-): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow) (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron Oxides), FD&C Red 6 (Red 6 Lake)

on 12/11/2009 1:51:00 AM

Like many other reviews, this is a bubblegum pink blush. It may seem like too pink at first but it really isn't. This gives me a gorgeous "came from the cold"/ flushed look on my cheeks. It has amazing staying power, and it's super easily to apply. The blush is quite pigmented so a light hand is recommended, and add more as needed.

It's more expensive than some other blushes in the market, but I think this blush has great VALUE. You get a lot of product (8.9 grams for US $22) and it lasts a long, long time.

on 10/20/2009 2:39:00 PM

Large enough to press my brush on it, much better packaging than Benefit's box of powders...I love the colour and the texture. It is a bright true pink, and when used with light hand, it shows up a gorgeous flush on the cheeks. Texture is amazing. Very creamy. Lasting power is okay. I love this, definitely a keeper.

on 10/14/2009 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I Love this blush. It is a gorgeous colour and texture.

on 9/30/2009 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Finally I found a great pink blush that doesn't sparkle! This is a wonderful everyday blush. It lasts the entire work day without a touch-up. I like that my brush can sweep into the Cargo pans without wasting any product. The color makes my face glow, yet it looks natural - but better.
I gave away Nars Orgasm to my daughter years ago, and have been wanting to replace it with something I really like. This is it! But of course, now she is trying to get me to part with this one as well. Not gonna happen.

on 9/5/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely adore Catalina Cargo Blush! It's such a gorgeous Bubblegum Pink and it's MATTE! No shimmer, no sparkle! There's no question this is the best Pink Matte blush I've ever had. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent!

Catalina gives that fresh awakened look like you just came in from the snow or taking a walk on a brisk morning. It instantly perks up your face. This is my HG Winter Blush. I say Winter because I feel this shade of Pink gives me a natural Winter-like glow. Where warmer-toned blushes such as Peachy-Pinks or Pink-Bronze colors give more of a Summertime glow, a gorgeous summer blush is Cargo Prague. I also really like MAC Sunbasque.

I highly recommend this Blush and I will definitely repurchase if I ever get through this huge tin.

on 7/14/2009 12:43:00 AM

This is one of the best matte pink blushes I have tried. I've always been a fan of glowing "girly" type colours for blushes due to the fact that I have oily skin and darker colors can at times end up looking muddy on me. I find this blush to be highly pigmented as well, so a small amount goes a long way. Also, the blending power of Catalina is great, which means no streaks. Overall, a great bright matte pink blush to wake up your complexion. For reference I'm MAC C4 with a light/medium golden skin tone.

on 7/11/2009 2:19:00 PM

Agree with the other reviewers that this is the perfect matte pink. I tried Nars Desire but just found it too hard to blend - the staying power was awesome but it was too much hassle during a busy weekday morning - I found myself getting it wrong more often that I would get it right. Catalina, however, is so lovely, wonderfully sheer that you can layer on to build up intensity.... And love love that its matte, my face is shiny enough as it is without adding this as an extra dimension... Its not cheap but worth every penny for that lovely flush... Thank you Cargo!

on 5/14/2009 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

PERFECT PINK!!!! gorgeous perfect on my nc15 ppp skin, just in from the snow look, very pretty and the pan size is generous!

This blush looks REALLY pink in the tin but it comes out beautifully on skin! Looks like a natural flush (better than Nars Orgasm, in my opinion). You just use a little and you look like you have a really subtle flush. Adorable!! Very flattering.

on 4/17/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This blush is the perfect ballerina pink and it is MATTE! No shimmer, so it just gives a glowy look w/o the frostiness. I apply this sheerly with my 187 so I can build it up.
It is also HUGE; I just wish the tin had a mirror in the lid!

Top Rated Cargo Products