July 30, 2014 | 998 users online

Blush - Cargo - Catalina

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Large enough to press my brush on it, much better packaging than Benefit's box of powders...I love the colour and the texture. It is a bright true pink, and when used with light hand, it shows up a gorgeous flush on the cheeks. Texture is amazing. Very creamy. Lasting power is okay. I love this, definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mbellej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this blush. It is a gorgeous colour and texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by debra110

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally I found a great pink blush that doesn't sparkle! This is a wonderful everyday blush. It lasts the entire work day without a touch-up. I like that my brush can sweep into the Cargo pans without wasting any product. The color makes my face glow, yet it looks natural - but better.
I gave away Nars Orgasm to my daughter years ago, and have been wanting to replace it with something I really like. This is it! But of course, now she is trying to get me to part with this one as well. Not gonna happen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore Catalina Cargo Blush! It's such a gorgeous Bubblegum Pink and it's MATTE! No shimmer, no sparkle! There's no question this is the best Pink Matte blush I've ever had. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent!

Catalina gives that fresh awakened look like you just came in from the snow or taking a walk on a brisk morning. It instantly perks up your face. This is my HG Winter Blush. I say Winter because I feel this shade of Pink gives me a natural Winter-like glow. Where warmer-toned blushes such as Peachy-Pinks or Pink-Bronze colors give more of a Summertime glow, a gorgeous summer blush is Cargo Prague. I also really like MAC Sunbasque.

I highly recommend this Blush and I will definitely repurchase if I ever get through this huge tin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by yogurt112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best matte pink blushes I have tried. I've always been a fan of glowing "girly" type colours for blushes due to the fact that I have oily skin and darker colors can at times end up looking muddy on me. I find this blush to be highly pigmented as well, so a small amount goes a long way. Also, the blending power of Catalina is great, which means no streaks. Overall, a great bright matte pink blush to wake up your complexion. For reference I'm MAC C4 with a light/medium golden skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Agree with the other reviewers that this is the perfect matte pink. I tried Nars Desire but just found it too hard to blend - the staying power was awesome but it was too much hassle during a busy weekday morning - I found myself getting it wrong more often that I would get it right. Catalina, however, is so lovely, wonderfully sheer that you can layer on to build up intensity.... And love love that its matte, my face is shiny enough as it is without adding this as an extra dimension... Its not cheap but worth every penny for that lovely flush... Thank you Cargo!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PERFECT PINK!!!! gorgeous perfect on my nc15 ppp skin, just in from the snow look, very pretty and the pan size is generous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by BuildingMyWardrobe

This blush looks REALLY pink in the tin but it comes out beautifully on skin! Looks like a natural flush (better than Nars Orgasm, in my opinion). You just use a little and you look like you have a really subtle flush. Adorable!! Very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by doctordonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is the perfect ballerina pink and it is MATTE! No shimmer, so it just gives a glowy look w/o the frostiness. I apply this sheerly with my 187 so I can build it up.
It is also HUGE; I just wish the tin had a mirror in the lid!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 6:20:00 AM More reviews by alohacarol

I use it ever so often and I enjoy applying it. But I know I am not in love with it. The staying power is not that strong.. I would see it fading within four hours so I always take back up blush when I'm outside. I bought this instead of benefit dandelion because I didn't like the brush and I wanted a bigger container. Some say the color is ballerina pink or light pink but honestly I think it's a little stronger than light pink. Dandelion is more of a ballerina pink Catalina is more.... I don't know. I have somewhat reddish face so after I cover the redness with fndt and use Catalina, it would always bring the redness back. (and when I use Dandelion I am fine) So I know Catalina has a little more red to it than Dandelion does. If you don't have much redness in your face Catalina would be extremely pretty but other wise it just emphasizes redness too much. I just wish the staying power was a little longer because I see a lot of beautiful blushes from Cargo

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No