September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Dry Shampoo - Salon Grafix - Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.. This is the first dry shampoo that I have used, and I have tried a couple more after it, and I am about to return back to it. Nothing else compares.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Inexpensive.

CONS: Doesn't work very well to absorb oil. Left hair feeling limp (at roots) and a little staticky (on the ends) at the same time.

ALTERNATE: *I prefer Batiste's version of this. But even more so, I like the Suave dry shampoo spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this stuff. I am african-american and i have dreadlocs and I use this in between washes to freshen up my hair. It makes my hair smell so fresh and clean and best of all there is no yucky white residue left behind like when I used Tresemme and Batiste. My HG for dry shampoos.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I am not an expert on dry shampoo, in fact this is only my 2nd one. I originally bought the Tresemme dry shampoo and wasnít too thrilled with the results. So I found this in CVS and thought it was worth a try. I want a dry shampoo to not only absorb the oil from my very oily hair (have to wash twice a day as it gets lank and nasty looking). But I also want it to absorb any moisture on my scalp when I am outside in hot weather. My hair has a tendency to look dirty and flat if I spend more than a couple of minutes out in the sun, and I am trying to find the perfect dry shampoo for this. This one didnít do much of anything really. It didnít leave a powdery residue on my hair but itís oil absorbing properties werenít outstanding. The Tresemme was much better in this regard. My hair ended up looking the same as always except it felt thicker (but didnít look thicker) at my roots. I will continue to use this up, but Iím not sure if this was just a waste of money. Will update. *UPDATE* So I gave this another week of trials, and I am still very unhappy with it. I have tried it on really greasy hair (no effect, except that my hair feels like it is thick with product), hair that is only slightly greasy (still no effect) and hair that was washed only a few hours previously (nope, nothing). So I have given up with this. Iím not sure it actually has anything in the can at all. I have to really spray it on thick in order to feel like some product is on my hair but Iím sure that a lot of the time I am spraying just air onto my scalp. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

made my hair wet and sticky makes it look like if I havent washed my hair in several months. Yuck. Im sticking to Psssst brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by iwearsauconys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair gets greasy if I don't wash it every day, so I wanted to try an inexpensive dry shampoo to see if I could skip a day between shampoos. This was cheap (at Target), but I saw no difference in my hair at all. At least it didn't make it greasier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product and i was impressed. It performed like it should. It even added some bounce to my hair because whatever oil was there was weighing my hair down.

I sprayed it only on my roots/scalp to get the best benefit from it. then i let it dry somewhat and fingercomb. Works great!!

The scent is nice too, a clean floral powder scent. My hair does get oily especially after a hot day, and I dont like to shampoo every day, because my color will fade. So I shampoo once a week, and it's alright, my hair is trained not to get too bad after a week. The more you wash it the more oil will get produced.

Well this stuff freshens my hair like it was just shampooed and that's all right with me!! Awesome product. 5 lippies but expensive 8$ and some change at the CVS, my wall mart didn't have it. Would buy again and again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by fionam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for $8-9CAD at Loblaws in Canada.

I honestly thought this would be great because of the reviews and watching people on YouTube recommending it. But honestly it was horrid.

First off, it smells like hairspray. So there is no clean or refreshing smell...just like you're adding more product into your hair.

It works for the first minute where you feel like all the oil is absorbed and that your hair won't get oily. But that is where it ends. After a few minutes, my hair is flat again and it looks greasy. Also if I were to run my fingers to the roots, I can feel that there is product there and it builds-up. Honestly, I'm just trying to finish the product now by using it in any means possible.

I even tried it using it for teasing like some tutorials and it does not help in holding the backcomb.

Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Something i've ways wanted to try. I finally ran into it CVS and got it for about $6. Really works! I have normal to oily hair and skin. I also have thin hair and live in the south... SO its nice to have something like this to freshen up between shampoos. I also think for anyone who travels a lot would want this... However they should make it in a carry-on size =)
Will buy and recommend to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by allonsy

I bought this product at Target for $6 and have been using it for about 3 or 4 weeks and I like it. It doesn't leave any residue and dries my hair enough that it doesn't feel greasy but not so much that my scalp itches. I feel like it somehow restores the volume in my hair a little bit as well.The smell is nice, I could take it or leave it. But this product does work and the price is good. I would repurchase it.