August 1, 2014 | 965 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

This color is beautiful! I don't normally wear bright colors like this during winter time but I couldn't resist after buying this polish. It's a royal blue with a little purple/lavendar undertones. Formula is great as well. Very opaque after two thin coats and drys really fast. If you see this you have to buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

This is a pretty blue, but much darker than pictured. I like the cost but I orgingally bought this to be a dupe for Sally Girl Epic, which is just a bit dustier and lighter/brighter. While I'm not into neon or anything, this is just a shade too dark to be what I was looking for, so because of that it's not really ideal, but I can see why other people like it. I'm not quite sure if I want to keep it. I think I only will if the Sally Girl is super chippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

the color is so pretty and unique yet it's very wearable and not too much for every day. i love wearing this color in the spring/summer and the formula of this polish is great - it doesn't chip easily and the color on your nails is what you see in the bottle. in my opinion this is a must have polish, it could work with different skin tones, and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by xorachel

I absolutely love this colour. I went out to find a bright royal blue, and first looked to Essie's Butler Please, but it was pretty expensive so I didn't buy it. That's when I found this wonderful polish!! It is a perfect dupe of the Essie, at a quarter of the price (literally!). For 1.99 I purchased Pacific Blue and I love it. It's a beautiful creamy blue that is opaque in two coats, and lasts forever with a shiny topcoat. Can't rave enough about this product. I bought 3 more and gave them to a few of my friends too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blue that applies perfectly and dries to a shiny finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Smashin31385

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great for a summer pedicure. Vibrant at first but then gets a little dark. overall for the price its a nice polish to have for a fun change

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this colour when I first put it on. It's so easy to apply in just one coat. The colour is true to the bottle (at first) and wears great. The only problem that I have with it is if you wear it for more than a week or so (I do this on my toes often) the colour gets darker over time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous blue! Just so so so pretty! App and wear are great. It's also cheap and very widely available. Will purchase again if/when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by dsqrd44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Awesome color, it is what I think of when I picture summer. This bright blue is amazing the formula is rather thick so the nail polish could almost go on with one coat. I don't know if it is just the bottle that I got but the smell is TERRIBLE! I am pretty sure it is just my bottle though because no one else seems to notice any smell with their bottle. Sometimes this polish can bubble and clump but nothing a little careful application cannot fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Sarahgobe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great color for the summer. it is a bright blue electric purpley blue. you can easily get away with one coat but i always do two! let it dry really well between coats or else it will make weird little bubbles on the nail. i still love it! deff recommend