Smashbox Brow Tech To-Go

3.7

My all time favourite brow product! The angled pencil makes filling in the gaps very, very easy and the colour is natural and long lasting. I like that the pencil is not too soft, not too waxy, and not powdery or crumbly. I usually stroke it on and then use a cheapo drugstore eyebrow grooming brush just to finish blending and shaping the colour into the brow. I honestly don't use the gel portion that often as it does flake a bit, I've never found a brow gel that didn't, but that doesn't bother me at all. In fact, if I'm really concerned about keeping my brows in order I dab on just a tiny hint of Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, the kind in the tin, and then run the grooming brush over my brows. Sounds wacky, but it works, I promise!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Unbelievable! My eyebrows are pretty nicely shaped, but one of that has a noticeable gap and just has hairs going in different differents.. So when i went to the smashbox counters and got my eyebrows done by Brow Tech To-Go I fell in love. What amazed me was that there was gel on the back, that worked wonders keeping my eyebrow hairs in place the entire day, even when I'm sweating my butt off. (I'M SURE ALL THE REVIEWS WOULD AGREE) Another thing is the eyebrow pencil itself, it's angled to mimick an angle brush and it is DOING WONDERS, my eyebrows look beautiful, people actually commented on how nice my eyebrows are, and where I got them done. So it looks natural, and I can build them up to make it look fierce.

I'm extremely surprised that some of the reviews are really poor. Well if your asian you must try this products. I purchased mine in taupe, I'm in love.

This is my absolute HG product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE the original Brow Tech from Smashbox, so I had to get my hands on the to-go one... Like others mentioned, the tip is shaped like an angled brow brush, so it can be awkward AT FIRST if you're used to drawing fine, hair-like strokes. After a few uses, you get used to the shape of the tip and become better at manipulating it the way you want for your brows. I love how much more convenient it is than the pot and brush (original). The color is perfect, and can go on light or deeper. I bought this in Taupe since I'm blonde/fair. The gel is OK, doesn't feel sticky, but doesn't hold unruly brow hairs as well as it could. I LOVE this stuff. I'm impressed with how natural looking it is for a brow "pencil" instead of using a brow powder and brush... And yet it's way more convenient. I've used a LOT of brow pencils/products in my days of being brow-less, and this is my favorite so far, hands down.

I'm surprised by negative comments.....I like this product a lot & have already bought another in case I run out!

I find it convenient to use, the color works perfectly for me, and it looks natural. I agree that the gel has little value & they could do without it. If you're still searching for the perfect brow product, it's worth a try. I have previously used Brow Tech & find this so much more convenient. For me, it's a keeper.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am really trying to like this product. Maybe I'm doing that because I paid 26 bucks!! They had me sold on QVC so I decided to buy it. This thing is really awkward to use, some days its perfect and some days its not. If I'm not careful it can be too dark. I won't purchase it again but I tell you I will be using it until its gone.

I was excited to try this product-hey a brow filler and a grooming gel on the other end seems handy right?
the waxy coloring end is shaped a little strange-it makes for a thick line on the brow. the gel is almost totally useless, it does not hold the hairs in place at all. The last straw was when i removed the cap for the color end and the whole pigment flew out and landed in the bag I had originally purchased it in. The pigment lead is about 1/3 of an inch long. that would last me less than a month. at 26 bux a pop I was not happy. I promptly returned it and got my beloved Lancome Modele Sourcils brow gel. Color AND hold in one shot...why I stray I will never know.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was very excited to hear about this product as im obsessed with brow fillers. It seems like such a great idea, an automatic brow pencil and brow gel on the other end.
However, the automaitc pencil is shaped flat instead of pointed like other regular automatic pencils, and it is angled like an angle brush. This method of application just does not work for me. I always end up with over the top thick brows. It is nearly impossible to draw hair like strokes in your brow with this. The gel is ok... but it makes the hair clump together and make the pencil part of the brow tech look even more unnatural.
I will be returning this and sticking to Jet Set Waterproof liner in bronze for my brow filling.

Popular Brows Products