December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Brows - Smashbox - Brow Tech To-Go

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by starrlite77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am really trying to like this product. Maybe I'm doing that because I paid 26 bucks!! They had me sold on QVC so I decided to buy it. This thing is really awkward to use, some days its perfect and some days its not. If I'm not careful it can be too dark. I won't purchase it again but I tell you I will be using it until its gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 More reviews by SEESHELLS78

I was excited to try this product-hey a brow filler and a grooming gel on the other end seems handy right?
the waxy coloring end is shaped a little strange-it makes for a thick line on the brow. the gel is almost totally useless, it does not hold the hairs in place at all. The last straw was when i removed the cap for the color end and the whole pigment flew out and landed in the bag I had originally purchased it in. The pigment lead is about 1/3 of an inch long. that would last me less than a month. at 26 bux a pop I was not happy. I promptly returned it and got my beloved Lancome Modele Sourcils brow gel. Color AND hold in one shot...why I stray I will never know.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by marticica888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was very excited to hear about this product as im obsessed with brow fillers. It seems like such a great idea, an automatic brow pencil and brow gel on the other end.
However, the automaitc pencil is shaped flat instead of pointed like other regular automatic pencils, and it is angled like an angle brush. This method of application just does not work for me. I always end up with over the top thick brows. It is nearly impossible to draw hair like strokes in your brow with this. The gel is ok... but it makes the hair clump together and make the pencil part of the brow tech look even more unnatural.
I will be returning this and sticking to Jet Set Waterproof liner in bronze for my brow filling.