Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 3/30/2014 10:15:00 PM

This is a pretty good concealer, it dosent cover up the darkness fully but nothing really does for me because i am soooo dark underneath the eyes. It gives a brightness added under my eyes and I'm not 100% sure I would buy it again but it is a pretty good product that I recommend. I love the roll on concept it's different and so easy :)

on 3/23/2014 9:55:00 PM

I have NW20 skin and this is perfect for my under eye. It has this nice cooling sensation when being used. Does not crease into my fine eyes. After rolling this under my eye, I use my fingers to blend. Would repurchase!!

on 3/10/2014 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It is amazing for concealing under-eye circles and using as a highlighter. This may sound crazy but I even use this as a foundation when I am paler. It goes on lightweight and gives decent coverage for such a light product. No cakiness. Perfect for those summer days.

on 2/26/2014 5:55:00 PM

really impressed! I also enjoy the cool sensation under my eyes after applying it. it gives medium coverage but it does not crease for me (and i have an issue typically with concealers doing that.) I use it over my makeup forever hd foundation and its not too heavy which I like! I would definitely repurchase it!

on 2/20/2014 4:47:00 PM

Magic tube of goodness! Love the consistency of this product, as it goes on super-thin, covers well, but doesn't get caught in the fine lines around my eyes.

If I want more coverage, I do an extra layer or two and then top it off with Make Up Forever's HD Powder. The MUA powder sets this stuff beautifully and keeps my fine lines from causing creases. As I get older, I hate those tell-tale undereye cover-up creases far more than the dark circles I'm trying to hide away.

Extra tip - you may not want to bring this in your airplane carry-on. The cabin pressurization caused a bunch to leak into the cap. Didn't ruin the product or the tube, but was a bit messy & wasteful.

on 1/15/2014 2:09:00 PM

This concealer is the best because it's sheer and covers well. I go for the natural look. I've tried many concealers and this is the best that is the only reason that I keep on buying it.

Cons: I don't think that the caffeine does anything. I also think that this product is over-priced. The worst part is that you have to prop this product up so that it doesn't leak into the cap.

on 1/13/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

On par with nars radiant concealer, not as thick/creamy but somehow the coverage is just as good. Totally recommend.

on 1/13/2014 2:11:00 PM

To be completely honest, this product is one of my least favorites. I have my mom's genetics when it comes to under-eye circles, and sometimes I just want to wear sunglasses to cover up my eyes.

I have used Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller for over a month, thinking it would help either right away or over time, and the simple fact is, it is too oily to cover up any dark circles unless you combine it with powder. I put it on as the directions say and as soon as I pat, lightly rub, or brush the concealer onto my skin, it looks as if I never put any concealer on in the first place. Do you know how some sunscreens leave an oily feel and residue on your skin? Well, that's what this concealer feels like on my face. I even use the light color, which is ivory compared to my fair-medium skin tone, and as soon as I put it on it wipes right off. Hello again dark circles.

My eyes are one of my best features, so it is very important to me that when I purchase a product to help them look refreshed, that it genuinely works! Two thumbs down on this concealer.

OMG this product is amazing!!! It's not cakey at all! It's super light on the skin! It kinda sucks in the color range department but I loooove this product! New HG! If you had any doubts on this products go out and buy it!! You won't be dissapointed!! Oh and it never creases!!! It's perfect!!

on 12/23/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful concealer. I've been using it for over a year and it has become my go-to concealer. I have pretty serious dark circles, not just under my eyes but on the eyelids as well. Technique is everything when using this product. I roll it on using plenty both on my under eye bags and the lids. I leave it untouched for 3-5 minutes so that the caffein in it has a chance to shrink those old capillaries up. The concealer is just about absorbed into the skin during that time. I then gently pat it a bit.. Presto! Dark circles gone. The roller works extremely well in dispensing; use as little or as much as you want. The applicator seems to hold quite a bit. I only have to buy a new one every couple of months and I use it just about every day. My only tiny reservation is the limited color choice. I use the light one but it's a bit too beige for me. But I run a bit of my foundation over it with a sponge and that pretty well does the trick. If you haven't tried this concealer run right now and buy it!