December 17, 2014 | 1754 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by gursk

Magic tube of goodness! Love the consistency of this product, as it goes on super-thin, covers well, but doesn't get caught in the fine lines around my eyes.

If I want more coverage, I do an extra layer or two and then top it off with Make Up Forever's HD Powder. The MUA powder sets this stuff beautifully and keeps my fine lines from causing creases. As I get older, I hate those tell-tale undereye cover-up creases far more than the dark circles I'm trying to hide away.

Extra tip - you may not want to bring this in your airplane carry-on. The cabin pressurization caused a bunch to leak into the cap. Didn't ruin the product or the tube, but was a bit messy & wasteful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is the best because it's sheer and covers well. I go for the natural look. I've tried many concealers and this is the best that is the only reason that I keep on buying it.

Cons: I don't think that the caffeine does anything. I also think that this product is over-priced. The worst part is that you have to prop this product up so that it doesn't leak into the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On par with nars radiant concealer, not as thick/creamy but somehow the coverage is just as good. Totally recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by KailieEmelia

To be completely honest, this product is one of my least favorites. I have my mom's genetics when it comes to under-eye circles, and sometimes I just want to wear sunglasses to cover up my eyes.

I have used Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller for over a month, thinking it would help either right away or over time, and the simple fact is, it is too oily to cover up any dark circles unless you combine it with powder. I put it on as the directions say and as soon as I pat, lightly rub, or brush the concealer onto my skin, it looks as if I never put any concealer on in the first place. Do you know how some sunscreens leave an oily feel and residue on your skin? Well, that's what this concealer feels like on my face. I even use the light color, which is ivory compared to my fair-medium skin tone, and as soon as I put it on it wipes right off. Hello again dark circles.

My eyes are one of my best features, so it is very important to me that when I purchase a product to help them look refreshed, that it genuinely works! Two thumbs down on this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie036

OMG this product is amazing!!! It's not cakey at all! It's super light on the skin! It kinda sucks in the color range department but I loooove this product! New HG! If you had any doubts on this products go out and buy it!! You won't be dissapointed!! Oh and it never creases!!! It's perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful concealer. I've been using it for over a year and it has become my go-to concealer. I have pretty serious dark circles, not just under my eyes but on the eyelids as well. Technique is everything when using this product. I roll it on using plenty both on my under eye bags and the lids. I leave it untouched for 3-5 minutes so that the caffein in it has a chance to shrink those old capillaries up. The concealer is just about absorbed into the skin during that time. I then gently pat it a bit.. Presto! Dark circles gone. The roller works extremely well in dispensing; use as little or as much as you want. The applicator seems to hold quite a bit. I only have to buy a new one every couple of months and I use it just about every day. My only tiny reservation is the limited color choice. I use the light one but it's a bit too beige for me. But I run a bit of my foundation over it with a sponge and that pretty well does the trick. If you haven't tried this concealer run right now and buy it!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant, absolute stellar substitute and improvement upon the Chanel and YSL eye concealer pens I had used before. It covers my rather scary dark circles with swift ease- I press my pinky onto the rollerball, then press my other pinky against that so both are coated with the right, minimal amount of liquid, and slowly swoosh each pinky simultaneously around my inner eye and down below. Finally, a quick light pat sinks it and blends it. Also a great base for the eyelid and brow bone area. Great consistency and staying power.

Update: I now use Collection Lasting perfection concealer and it blows the garnier out of the water, and its much cheaper with easier application; thicker, more pigment, doefoot applicator and easier to blend. I recommend this as an alternative to anyone wanting a lower end, high quality concealer. I'm sure it could be bought of amazon if its not available in your drugstore, I'm based in Ireland.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

I purchased this awhile ago kind of for the heck of it. I don't really have dark circles (just a tiiiiny bit dark but nothing horrid), but I do have a little darkness in the inner corner of my eyes. I didn't have any huge expectations for it, but it actually works pretty well! It gets ride of any darkness I have and totally makes me look more awake. I love the roller ball application, unique and practical. Plus, it's cold so it kinda helps me wake up that way. Sometimes the product gets stuck or something because it doesn't always roll out, but I found if you shake it a little bit it tends to come out, not anything to complain over though. I also like that it doesn't cake up and goes on smooth.

I'm not sure how this would work with very dark circles, but it totally handles slight darkness. I definitely suggest trying it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

Love this, its a great pick me up for my eyes during the day, goes on this and doesnt cake or settle in fine lines. Its clean and quick with the roller. Its a bit more pricey than i expected, but i like it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by katiemarieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works super well in the morning after I just wake up.