September 21, 2014 | 1590 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by catlover9_9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good, non-drying, non-irritating cleanser. My skin is oilier in the summer, drier in the winter, with rosacea (well controlled by Metrogel) all year round. This Aveeno cleanser removes my makeup very well without aggravating my complexion in any way. I can even use it to remove non-waterproof mascara in a pinch. And it's cheap! I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by adiep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have extremely dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin and this cleanser was not overly drying. I think it does a decent job cleaning and removing make up at the end of the night. I also use it in the morning to rinse away any oil and dirt from bed time. It has a generic flower soapy smell. Overall I do like this cleanser. For the value it effective removes non water proof make up, oil and dirt well with out irritating my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by mizsassy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser at walmart for I think about 6-7 dollars. It's my first Aveeno face product and I have to say that I am surprised at how efficient it is in cleansing my skin. I usually need 1-2 pumps to thoroughly remove my makeup including my mascara and my face feels so clean and refreshed after. It also has a faint pleasant and calming scent to it which I really like because I have tried cleansers that are too heavily fragranted (Lancome, Lo'real etc )they make me feel like I have dried off perfume on my face. The only downside of this product is that it dries out my skin a little bit but then again it might be because I wash my face a second time after I removed my makeup just to ensure that my face is clean. A moisturizer can easily fix that though. Will definitely repurchase, this and DHC cleansing oil are my absolute favorite makeup removing/cleansing products but DHC is kinda pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for something to wash off all my makeup for a while, because with other cleansers, some specifically makeup cleansers, I have had to scrub my face until its bright red, and there still will be residue left on my face. I love the packaging, one pump is enough for my face and neck. I love that it foams up and it feels light. It also smells really refreshing. I use this with my scrublet (available at Sephora and w Loreal go 360 clean) to gently massage the product on my skin for about 1/2-1 minute and I find it's a great combination. It literally dissolves makeup in one cleaning and I wear all long wearing products usually. I was only able to find this at Ulta after looking at CVS's and my Target near me. This is a great product for every type of skin, even extremely sensitive. HG status right here.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It truly is an all-in-one makeup remover. It removes foundation, waterproof mascara, lipstick, and sunscreen. I use this to remove makeup and follow with Cetaphil's Daily Cleanser (the clear one) and there is a noticeable improvement of my skin; I was breaking out before because I did not properly removing my sunscreen. One pump a day is enough for everything.

With waterproof mascara, you might have to massage it in for a bit. The more mascara you wear, the harder it is to catch all of it so I always keep around a separate waterproof eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by cheerjules

I have used a lot of expensive cleansers. I would have to say that this product has been one of the best ones I've ever used and it's super affordable and I would say cheap compared to others. It not only removes all the make up on my face ( except sometimes it doesn't remove all my mascara) it leaves my skin super soft and smooth. It' has definately improved my skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by terfulford

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best cleanser I have tried!!! Usually I use an eye makeup remover first then I go and cleanse. I put it to the test and rubbed my eyes with the cleanser and I thought this is going to sting but it didn't and 99% of my eye makeup was gone. I was getting ready to purchase some more eye makeup remover but this has saved me the money of doing that. So unless something changes for me I will be repurchasing this when it is gone!!! Great Job Aveeno!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best drugstore makeup remover out right now. I wear Colorstay and, while it still leaves traces sometimes, it removes WAAAY more than the Olay or Neutrogena products I've tried. It removes my eye makeup completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Note: I had the earlier bottle (when it first came out) that was a long tube instead of curved. I liked the earlier bottle because it packed a lot more product than the new small version. Booo....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my best beauty purchases ever!!
It removes all of my makeup (but i wash a second time just to be safe)

The initial use dry up my skin but eventually my skin adjusted and I don't even need to moisture immediately right after.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by glintzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleanser I've found to take off makeup, especially long wearing hard to remove foundation. Revlon Colorstay doesn't usually budge without an oil cleanser, I've found traces of it left with other face washes even if they say they remove makeup. To my utter amazement the Aveeno cleanser took it right off, along with my eye makeup and mascara. I have extremely sensitive eyes but this didn't bother them at all. I have breakout prone skin that is easily dried out by harsh cleansers. This left my skin baby soft, breakout free and not the least bit dry. I'm also noticing my enlarged pores appearing much smaller. I love that it is in a pump style container and will for sure be repurchasing.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No