November 25, 2014 | 1716 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Pop Beauty - Face Magnet Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jrossmac

Love Love Love this primer. I've never really been a fan of base coat/primers, but I really think this product delivers. I use it after cleansing, toning, moisturizing and before I use a mineral foundation. I have dry cheeks and an oily T Zone and this keep me hydrated and shine free through my work day. the product goes far too, meaning it lasts a long time. So I think it has real value for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Pam_Power

Don't be put off by the cheap packaging, this stuff is incredible! I've tried heaps of primers: smashbox, stila, napoleon perdis, too faced, inglot, nars etc and this beats them all!
Really does keep your makeup on and also does not do that weird floating thing (where makeup sits weirdly on top of primer).
Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by rosebud87

This primer is MAGICAL! I have very, very, very oily skin and this primer keeps away the shine through my entire workday. This product was a lifesaver after disastrous results with Too Faced Primed and Poreless, Smashbox PhotoFinish and Sephora Primer. A good primer can be tough to pin down- some are either too thick and clog pores or they don't do a single thing to reduce shine and produce a matte finish. Besides the staying power of Face Magnet, this product has loads of benefits such as:
*Skin Firming
*De-puffing
*Skin brightening
*Anti-shine
*Reduces Redness
The product is moderately priced, and it works so well I will definitely be repurchasing. Definitely ask for a sample and test it out, but those with oily skin will be pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by WVUjame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this Face Magnet primer on a whim during a POP Beauty event at ulta. It's oil-free and has zinc for sun protection and caffeine that is supposed to help smooth fine lines and brighten your face. It feels good going on, not oily at all, and on some days, I do not need a moisturizer underneath. It works as well as most other primers I've tried (Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica, Prescriptives) and better than others (Smashbox, Laura Mercier) at controlling oil and keeping makeup on my combo/oily skin longer. I also has not made my very acne-prone skin break out. I have not noticed any face-brightening effects. I don't think it's the best primer out there, but I definitely don't regret my purchase. I will use this up and may repurchase, if I don't find something else I'd rather try.