November 24, 2014 | 1652 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This was the first acne cleanser that I bought, when my acne started at age of 13. I used it a few times a day for almost a year because I didn't know any better. This is a very strong cleanser and really tends to strip off moisture. My face became so dry that even my dad commented that I should stop using it. Nevertheless, I don't want to label this as worthless because it might still work if used sparingly or used on the body acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by somedancer125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had seen this cleanser in the drugstores' for years, but I did not think it would work for my skin, however, this cleanser has worked amazingly well. I decided to give this product a chance during my college mid-terms, when my skin was breaking out due to stress, within two weeks I noticed difference in the look and feel of my skin: dark marks from past blemishes were lighter, my skin was brighter/softer, and I had very few blemishes (even during "that time of the month"). I have been using this product for five months and have only had very few break outs since. I would highly recommend this product. The one con, in my opinion, is the cleanser does not remove non-waterproof formulas of mascara very well, but it's nothing an eye makeup remover can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by wktse1

I love this product. This is the best cleanser for oily and acne prone skin. I used this to clear my body acnes, and keep my face without further acne breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jaclyngravesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cleanser made my skin worse than before. I was looking for a "deep clean" cleanser.. Yes, it did tighten my pores, but this is one of those cleansers that you NEED to moisturize right afterwards... It is definetly drying on the skin.

I used almost a half a bottle of this stuff... I used it 1-2x a day, in the shower. Every single morning, I woke up with at least one whitehead, and after a couple of days, I noticed the whole lower part of my face (cheeks/chin area) was exploding... between the inflammation, and scarring from pimples. I decided to stop using this product since it was the only new thing that I had bought, and surely enough, my skin wasn't breaking out daily anymore. This was about 2 weeks ago, and I still have the marks from the inflamation.

I have had acne prone skin in the past, and I do get the occasional breakout, but have not experienced anything like this in 2 years.I have used other Neutrogena cleansers in the past and never had a problem with them. This one....Worst cleanser ever. I am now afraid to try anything Neutrogena again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by OlyaOlya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have normal/combination, a bit sensitive skin. This product works good for me if to use twice a week, it really cleans good and tightens pores

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by cluelesssbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product works really well on my skin. I have micro pimples and they actually started going away once i started using this cleaser.un-scented and foams up nicely. THIS was recommended by a friend i`ve been using it for a week every second day, and i just love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by sonykiwi

after using this for 2 DAYS my face broke out with bright red dry patches and no matter how much lotion i put on it is still scratchy. i reccomend this product to nobody unless your trying to get a horrable face and more pimple.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Deep clean? serious?? Where the hell do they get that name? This is the furthest thing for it. This stuff is horrible. Makes acne and oily skin worse. Stay away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my holy grails!! I have used this for years and like it very much. I've used the generic ones and this one... It's cheap and cleans like its supposed to. It removes my makeup and doesn't strip face or make me break out. The packaging is good and so is the smell. I didn't see anything special on my skin while using it but I love it better than expensive cleansers I've used in the past. I'd buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for months and months and I kept getting worse and worse ance. I stupidly thought I had it "give it time", when I finally stopped using it, my acne began to get clear. This is too irriating and doesn't clean well.