April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymacg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a Bzzagent and I received this product free as part of a Bzzcampaign. The first few times I used it, I absolutely loved it. I've been using is steadily for a few weeks and I'm noticing that it does build up over time and become less effective. My hair is long and highlighted and I typically use Aussie Three Minute miracle after each shampoo. This product gives a deep conditioning in one minute, as opposed to three minutes for most other deep conditioners. I do like this product but I don't find it quite as effective as the Aussie Three Minute miracle. The packaging is a standard tube and is fine. The product is quite thick but I'd actually prefer it a bit thicker. The scent is quite strong but does not linger too long on the hair after rinsing. This conditioner rinses out easily which is a plus. This conditioner is not expensive and is a good value. I would recommend this condtioner for use a few times a week, but not every day. Overall I prefer my Aussie Three Minute Miracle or the Pantene and Garnier deep conditioners that I've tried in the past. I probably will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect for my damaged, fine but abundant hair. I'm on my second tube and it hasn't built up at all, which I believe is thanks to the lactic acid (I've read that this can decrease silicone buildup). This turns my hair to silk and blows my Biolage Conditioning Balm out of the water!

Edit: This caused breakouts around my hairline/back of my neck, so I can't use this anymore. Good for those with dry hair who don't breakout though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by porcupines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I received this as part of a BzzAgent campaign and have been using it for a few weeks now. It's a really creamy conditioner, but it's super lightweight, which is really nice. I hate conditioners that leave me feeling greasy or weighed down. This one rinses out really easily and cleanly. I only use this conditioner on the ends of my hair -- not near my scalp -- and I've noticed that my hair isn't breaking or falling out QUITE as much. My hair seems to be somewhat smoother, as well.

What I don't like about the conditioner is its smell -- it doesn't smell bad, necessarily... It just smells like hair product, which is simply not my cup of tea. Also, I'm not 100% sure whether or not this is due only to the conditioner, but I'm noticing a lot more acne on my back, which bothers me because back acne wasn't really a problem with my previous conditioner. Probably will not purchase, for this reason alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cutecop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! I have tried lots of things - Paul Mitchell, Joico (allergic to fragrance although my hair looked great LOL), L'Oreal Pro and drug store and several others, but this is the best. It was $4.99 and after one use my long, double processed hair looks and feels great. Scent is clean and negligible. Hair is shiny, bouncy and looks very healthy. I hope they never stop making this. I used in conjunction with the Dove Intensives shampoo which I also loved.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by findingbliss

I received this conditioner as part of a Bzz campaingn for being a BzzAgent. I LOVE trying new shampoos and conditioners so I was really excited to try it. I saw it had a lot of "heavy" ingreidents in it so I got a little wary, and I've also had some really bad back acne that was conditioner induced. The scent is a little strong in the tube but didn't linger in my hair. The product rinsed clean without needing a long time to rinse. Nothing's worse than standing in the shower forever trying to get conditioner out! Despite all the heavy stuff, it left my hair very soft and full...not limp at all.

I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it on my own since I haven't used it long enough to see if the product would build up over time. I'll update as I continue to use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by hrab03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this product as part of a BZZCampaign and have used it a couple of times. I have shoulder-length, fine hair (not too thin) that needs a little conditioning on the ends. My hair tends to be limp and lifeless no matter what or how many products I use (cheap or expensive). This conditioner was thick but rinsed easily. It was heavily scented but tended to fade after my hair was dried. It did leave my hair soft and silky, mostly because of the silicones, glycerin, mineral oils and petrolatum. I really couldn't see myself using this a lot since I feel that these ingredients would build up over time. I also would be very, very leery of this conditioner since I have experienced (twice, stupid me) conditioner-induced, severe acne. Not fun! Overall I'd say it's a good deep conditioner, would repurchase if I needed too and if acne wasn't a concern. Don't really know about the "repairing abilities" since the only things I know that repair hair are protein treatment and hair trimming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by susjs

I received this product to try as part of a Bzz Agent campaign. I honestly expected it wouldn't be for me and I'd just give it away based on the silicones listed high up in the ingredients--I have fine, thin hair that goes limp and gets weighed down easily by silicone products. Not the case at all with this conditioner that's become the one I reach for most. Somehow this doesn't weigh my hair down but manages to leave me with silky, smoother, healthy-looking hair every time. The best part? It rinses so easily! I typically spend a long time trying to rinse conditioner residue from my hair so it doesn't get weighed down but this rinses out quickly and doesn't leave my hair feeling slick and gummy. I've really enjoyed using this and will definitely repurchase as it gives me better results than many high-end conditioners I've used. I'm subtracting one lippie for the strong smell--not unpleasant but more like a chemical fruity-sweet-Jello smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by krisrj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this conditioner free from BzzAgent. I was slightly concerned that it would weigh down my curly shoulder length hair and leave my hair flat and limp since it contains various silicone derivatives, mineral oil, and petrolatum. The scent is really nice, and it rinsed easily from my hair. I was careful to only use a quarter sized amount. I am really pleased with how it performed. My hair has been smooth but not flat, and after using it every day for the past week, my hair is still bouncy. Iím not sure about the claims of repairing damage, but I think this product is a good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by mangolassi00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so impressed by this conditioner!! I received it in the mail from Bzzagent and was a little skeptical because its from Dove, its for everyday use, and you only leave it in for 1 minute. I've only used it twice but WOW! My hair is so soft and shiny and bouncy! I don't know if this is really going to prevent and repair damage like it says, but if this keeps working so well I will not stop using it! My hair is thin and gets limp easily, and this didn't weigh it down at all. I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by kristin55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a BzzAgent and received this to try. Just used it yesterday and it is an overall nice product. It is nice and creamy and smells so nice! After blow drying my hair, I noticed how silky and shiny it was and still is! I have damaged hair due to bleaching in the past and this really smoothed my hair and made it nice and shiny. I'm sure I will see more results after a few uses. Would repurchase!