November 27, 2014 | 1504 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by whenuwakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a full bottle after using 2 sample bottles(30ml each) for about 2 weeks.
I got them at a movie theatre when SATC II was playing.
The samples were awesome. My hair felt nourished within a min or two. Scent in my hair never faded. My hair actually felt stronger after about 4 uses.
So I bought a full bottle.

WHAT A HUGE F.. DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

Scent is not the same & faint, smell disappears a little after,
It isn't nearly as moisturizing as the samples I used,
Just another BLEH conditioner.
I swear I bought the same thing!!!!!!!! I checked over and over again! Will not repurchase. Do NOT be fooled by the samples if you used them and decided to buy a full product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually paid for this product. I normally go all organic or expensive when it comes to conditioners. I left major drugstore brands after I realized that Pantene and Loreal were responsible for leaving me with heavy hard silicone hair that always had great slip in the shower but blech dry hair outside. I have fine-medium, dry and abundant hair. I am impressed with the product. Does not weigh hair down and moisturizers. I am a product junkie. The best I can say is that it will go in my conditioner rotation for tried and true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of Dove products so when the BzzCampaign came up for a Dove products I was pretty excited to be a BzzAgent. My hair is in a state of flux. I recently had a baby and during pregnancy, my hair was glorious. But naturally, that ended a few weeks after the baby came. When I'm not pregnant, I have very fine hair that requires light conditioning for detangling. Too heavy of a conditioner makes it greasy. I don't have that problem with this conditioner. What I like about this product is that it quickly conditions my hair. I don't have to leave it on very long to get results. I only use it a few times a week and it's great when I'm in a hurry. I love the smell of Dove products as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cafebunni

Love it! At first since I think of Dove more as a soap and body wash brand I didn't think this would be that great. Wrong. It makes my thick hair so soft and healthy looking in one try! Recomend to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymacg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a Bzzagent and I received this product free as part of a Bzzcampaign. The first few times I used it, I absolutely loved it. I've been using is steadily for a few weeks and I'm noticing that it does build up over time and become less effective. My hair is long and highlighted and I typically use Aussie Three Minute miracle after each shampoo. This product gives a deep conditioning in one minute, as opposed to three minutes for most other deep conditioners. I do like this product but I don't find it quite as effective as the Aussie Three Minute miracle. The packaging is a standard tube and is fine. The product is quite thick but I'd actually prefer it a bit thicker. The scent is quite strong but does not linger too long on the hair after rinsing. This conditioner rinses out easily which is a plus. This conditioner is not expensive and is a good value. I would recommend this condtioner for use a few times a week, but not every day. Overall I prefer my Aussie Three Minute Miracle or the Pantene and Garnier deep conditioners that I've tried in the past. I probably will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect for my damaged, fine but abundant hair. I'm on my second tube and it hasn't built up at all, which I believe is thanks to the lactic acid (I've read that this can decrease silicone buildup). This turns my hair to silk and blows my Biolage Conditioning Balm out of the water!

Edit: This caused breakouts around my hairline/back of my neck, so I can't use this anymore. Good for those with dry hair who don't breakout though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by porcupines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I received this as part of a BzzAgent campaign and have been using it for a few weeks now. It's a really creamy conditioner, but it's super lightweight, which is really nice. I hate conditioners that leave me feeling greasy or weighed down. This one rinses out really easily and cleanly. I only use this conditioner on the ends of my hair -- not near my scalp -- and I've noticed that my hair isn't breaking or falling out QUITE as much. My hair seems to be somewhat smoother, as well.

What I don't like about the conditioner is its smell -- it doesn't smell bad, necessarily... It just smells like hair product, which is simply not my cup of tea. Also, I'm not 100% sure whether or not this is due only to the conditioner, but I'm noticing a lot more acne on my back, which bothers me because back acne wasn't really a problem with my previous conditioner. Probably will not purchase, for this reason alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cutecop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! I have tried lots of things - Paul Mitchell, Joico (allergic to fragrance although my hair looked great LOL), L'Oreal Pro and drug store and several others, but this is the best. It was $4.99 and after one use my long, double processed hair looks and feels great. Scent is clean and negligible. Hair is shiny, bouncy and looks very healthy. I hope they never stop making this. I used in conjunction with the Dove Intensives shampoo which I also loved.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by findingbliss

I received this conditioner as part of a Bzz campaingn for being a BzzAgent. I LOVE trying new shampoos and conditioners so I was really excited to try it. I saw it had a lot of "heavy" ingreidents in it so I got a little wary, and I've also had some really bad back acne that was conditioner induced. The scent is a little strong in the tube but didn't linger in my hair. The product rinsed clean without needing a long time to rinse. Nothing's worse than standing in the shower forever trying to get conditioner out! Despite all the heavy stuff, it left my hair very soft and full...not limp at all.

I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it on my own since I haven't used it long enough to see if the product would build up over time. I'll update as I continue to use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by hrab03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this product as part of a BZZCampaign and have used it a couple of times. I have shoulder-length, fine hair (not too thin) that needs a little conditioning on the ends. My hair tends to be limp and lifeless no matter what or how many products I use (cheap or expensive). This conditioner was thick but rinsed easily. It was heavily scented but tended to fade after my hair was dried. It did leave my hair soft and silky, mostly because of the silicones, glycerin, mineral oils and petrolatum. I really couldn't see myself using this a lot since I feel that these ingredients would build up over time. I also would be very, very leery of this conditioner since I have experienced (twice, stupid me) conditioner-induced, severe acne. Not fun! Overall I'd say it's a good deep conditioner, would repurchase if I needed too and if acne wasn't a concern. Don't really know about the "repairing abilities" since the only things I know that repair hair are protein treatment and hair trimming.