Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because there is a lot of hype about this particular Wet n Wild shade. It is almost never available at any of the stores. I finally found it one day and picked it up. The lipstick is only about 2 USD, but walgreens had a sale and I got it for half off. This is a nice lipstick but not worth the hype. Yes it is inexpensive and is probably a dupe for Mac's velvet teddy, but it looks and feels like a dollar store lipstick. I reach for Revlon's mauve it over because it's better quality and same color. First this lipstick has cheap plastic packaging which isn't too surprising. The lipstick itself is not creamy. I've had several Wet n Wild lipsticks and they are hard lipsticks. You really have to press the product into your lips as you apply but wearing a lip balm prior helps with application. The color is nice but it sort of looks chalky. I have seen lots of reviews saying this feels like a high end lipstick. It does not. I would recommend this to young girls (or guys if makeup is your thing) and those just starting with makeup. It is so inexpensive that I don't regret buying it. Wet n Wild is a nice drugstore brand. They make nice products at very affordable prices. Their eyeshadows and bronzer/highlighters are amazing.

on 11/8/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I am NC42 and this lipstick is like foundation for my lips! It is super matte and opaque. It washes me out because it basically looks like my lips are the same color as my skin, but it works marvellously as a base. My biggest complaint however is the smell. This lipstick literally smells like it's rotten. The only way to save it is by layering a different lipstick over it to mask the smell.

on 11/5/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ultimate HG nude!! This is my fave out of their lipsticks (think pink close runner up!). The price is right too, it's widely available anywhere & the formula is awesome. It's beige w tan, I like it with 666 brandy wine or willow lip liners. A true nude. FWIW may look concealer lips on some folks but then add a gloss. This lasts quite a while on my lips, I am the only one here that actually doesn't mind the packaging--never had w prob & I own about 50 wnw lipsticks (some are backups!!). I really adore this lipstick, it rivals my expensive lipsticks & looks good with a smoked out eye w grey, white, & black eyeshadow together & black eyeliner. That's how i mostly wear it. But you can also do a really natural look w this/lipliner, black mascara & a little powder. Very versatile!! What a little DS gem!! This looks like a Kim K. shade maybe a bit darker but too light to be Kylie imo. I will never be without this lipstick

on 10/22/2014 2:38:00 AM

So I finally found Bare it All by Wet and Wild at my local CVS which made me extremely excited as this is a very hyped up lipstick and wow am I happy. It is a bit dry but I love a matte lip, this color reminds me of Natural Beauty lipstick by Lancome except that one is a creamy finish. I wore it with my Burt Bee's Chapstick underneath and it look almost identical in finish and color. I am going to stock up for sure.

on 10/12/2014 6:31:00 PM

Before edit: (I'm Asian, olive undertones and NC 25ish. This lipstick washes me out HORRIBLY and looks gray. If you find it looks like concealer lips/makes you look gray, try mac's taupe...great Kylie Jenner lipstick. I also hate the dryness, the smell and the thick consistency of this ljpstick. Looks as cheap as it is.)

AFTER EDIT: I decided to give this another shot because I bought Velvet Teddy by Mac and it looked amazing on me and not too light. I got another tube of Bare it All, and it looked completely different from my other tube. So I changed the rating to a 5!

WARNING: i've seen this in stores too, but the bare it all lipsticks VARY in color and shade! I went to the store and saw that some sticks of Bare it All were much darker than some other tubes, which were lighter and more nudey. DEFINITELY PICK OUT a tube that is pigmented and dark, otherwise you;ll be stuck with a faulty pale one!

on 10/5/2014 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wanted a nude that didn't wash me out of just look odd, something pinky-nude in shade. I def found it with this one. I quit buying WnW ls because it would turn quickly I'm hoping this one doesn't. Atleast it's cheap if it does and I need to buy another.

I bought this while at CVS looking for the the Wet N Wild fall lipsticks. I picked this up on a whim and thought that maybe it would work for me. I swatched it once I got home and fell in love. It is a nice brown-y pink nude color that works really well with my skintone. It also looks really good paired with the NYX butter gloss in Creme Brulee (They make this beautiful lip look that I absolutely love). It is also super cheap ($1.99) and I would definitely recommend that you give it a try.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I slept on this one for the longest! !! I'm a nc45 and its the perfect nude for me. It isnt a pasty, ashy looking lippy. It has a slight peachy undertone to it and when paired with MAC lip liner in chestnut.....flawless!!! Rivals my more pricier lippies. This is a perfect nude shade for WOC. I'm so glad I picked it up.

on 9/10/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

A warm brownish nude.
I find this to be just a tad coral on my skin tone.
I am not a fan of nudes but this one is not that bad. It does not wash you out and you can wear this during the day without looking dead.
I do not see myself using this much if at all. I have only swatched it and used it once that being said it is up for trade for a ravin rasin if anyone wants to trade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny
packaging sucks but i can't complain

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

i find this shade to be particularly less matte than the darker shades. I mix with wine room to get the same exact color as Nars Montego Bay, top off with translucent powder powder. So yah, dupe for Nars Montego Bay.

Recommended for Medium Skin