September 21, 2014 | 972 users online

Skincare - Face - Nuxe - MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

i love it! the promoter said there's no need to remove it.. use it as an over-night moisturiser...

1 lippie off because i used it everyday and got bumps.. my fault, i admit!

price in SG isnt that great though..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A wonderful product that deserves all the raves. It is very emollient and softening but doesn't irritate my very sensitive, rosacea prone skin.

I find that the texture and the scent contribute to the feeling of well being. If I can, I try to close my eyes for a few minutes, or at least relax on the couch while this mask is applied and it feels like a whole body relaxing moment.

I love that this can be used under the eyes as I have a difficult time keeping the under eye area moisturized and the fine dehydration lines at bay.

The packaging is a simple tube, very convenient. This is my most favorite moisturizing mask, efficient and a pleasure all around to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Neroli

I really like this msk. My skin if always red but when I used this mask, it was better than ever. Just a little pink, not red anymore. It is really soothing and plus, it hydrates the skin perfectly. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by luvtea

Good hydrating and softening effects, I like how it can be use on the eye area as well. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin like most hydrating masks would. After using it for consecutively 3 days, I have no more flaking skins. My favourite hydrating mask! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Rosi1

Great product. At the moment I have very very sensible acne- prone skin. This masque provides me with moisture without breaking me out or irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Novalie

This mask is my HG for a long time! I use it twice a week and the results are still amazing. What I especially like is the fact that you can use this product under your eyes. My fine lines disappear and the skin is so well moisturized and soft. I can highly recommend this product, go and get it if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 8:34:00 AM More reviews by walk6860

I have dehydrated combination skin...I use this mask when my skin is feeling dull and tired (about once or twice a week) and it is REALLY refreshening. Overall a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I ended up buying this mask in order to receive the GWP. I am glad I did, as this is another wonderful Nuxe product. My skin absorbed it quickly and the scent is not offensive. However, like all moisturizing cream-mask I used before this also leaves a silicony/slicky layer on the skin after the cream was absorbed (about 15 minutes later), which makes it hard to sleep in it. Forget the instructions, a good cream-mask is too wasteful to wash it off after 20-30 minutes.
I will not re-purchase this as I doubt, instead of using a cream-mask, would a thick layer of my favourite skin cream work just as good? Any feedback !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and I love it! I have dry skin. I put this on and left it on for 20min then used the Nuxe cleansing water to wipe it off. I didn't rinse with water I left some of it on like a moisturizer. My skin was so radiant and felt so good. I'm going to have to buy it now love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 5:56:00 AM More reviews by justinageneviciute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing mask! My skin looked flawless after! What a great product!! Will defo buy it again!