Nuxe MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT [DISCONTINUED]

Nuxe MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Water, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata extract, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, prunus amagdalus dulcis protein, glycerin, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, adansonia digitata seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isohexadecane, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl, oleyl alcohol, phospholipids, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, glycerrhetinic acid, propylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, tetrasodium edta, zanthoxolum alatum fruit extract, ethylparaben, sodium citrate, butylparaben, nymphea alba flower extract, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, chlorphenesin, iris florentina root extract, lilium candidum bulb extract, limonene.

i love it! the promoter said there's no need to remove it.. use it as an over-night moisturiser...

1 lippie off because i used it everyday and got bumps.. my fault, i admit!

price in SG isnt that great though..

on 8/25/2009 6:51:00 AM

A wonderful product that deserves all the raves. It is very emollient and softening but doesn't irritate my very sensitive, rosacea prone skin.

I find that the texture and the scent contribute to the feeling of well being. If I can, I try to close my eyes for a few minutes, or at least relax on the couch while this mask is applied and it feels like a whole body relaxing moment.

I love that this can be used under the eyes as I have a difficult time keeping the under eye area moisturized and the fine dehydration lines at bay.

The packaging is a simple tube, very convenient. This is my most favorite moisturizing mask, efficient and a pleasure all around to use.

on 7/22/2009 10:22:00 AM

I really like this msk. My skin if always red but when I used this mask, it was better than ever. Just a little pink, not red anymore. It is really soothing and plus, it hydrates the skin perfectly. Great product.

on 7/2/2009 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good hydrating and softening effects, I like how it can be use on the eye area as well. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin like most hydrating masks would. After using it for consecutively 3 days, I have no more flaking skins. My favourite hydrating mask! :)

on 12/3/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. At the moment I have very very sensible acne- prone skin. This masque provides me with moisture without breaking me out or irritating.

on 11/4/2008 9:14:00 AM

This mask is my HG for a long time! I use it twice a week and the results are still amazing. What I especially like is the fact that you can use this product under your eyes. My fine lines disappear and the skin is so well moisturized and soft. I can highly recommend this product, go and get it if you can.

on 9/25/2008 8:34:00 AM

I have dehydrated combination skin...I use this mask when my skin is feeling dull and tired (about once or twice a week) and it is REALLY refreshening. Overall a great product.

on 7/27/2008 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I ended up buying this mask in order to receive the GWP. I am glad I did, as this is another wonderful Nuxe product. My skin absorbed it quickly and the scent is not offensive. However, like all moisturizing cream-mask I used before this also leaves a silicony/slicky layer on the skin after the cream was absorbed (about 15 minutes later), which makes it hard to sleep in it. Forget the instructions, a good cream-mask is too wasteful to wash it off after 20-30 minutes.
I will not re-purchase this as I doubt, instead of using a cream-mask, would a thick layer of my favourite skin cream work just as good? Any feedback !!!

on 4/25/2008 3:56:00 PM

I got a sample of this and I love it! I have dry skin. I put this on and left it on for 20min then used the Nuxe cleansing water to wipe it off. I didn't rinse with water I left some of it on like a moisturizer. My skin was so radiant and felt so good. I'm going to have to buy it now love it!

Amazing mask! My skin looked flawless after! What a great product!! Will defo buy it again!