July 23, 2014 | 2173 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried the travel size of these and liked them well enough. I bought the regular size and have been using it for about a month. Over the course of a month I feel my skin has broken out more. Also, these wipes burn my eyes. I will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are excellent. They burn the eyes slightly but they really remove makeup well. One towelette goes a long way. A definite repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LuxuryLunatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried most of the yes to cucumbers range of products, and swear by the daily moisturizer - if they discontinue it, I will die!
BUT the wipes are SO drying on my skin, and leaves it red and itchy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this wipes before they became popular and unfortunately they broke me out and gave me 2 giant cystic acne spots on my forehead :( I knew this product caused the spot because it was the NEW only product I used. *sigh* it's too bad because it was so convenient.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not in love with these wipes. I don't think they remove my face makeup that well and they make my face burn a little after using them. I feel bad leaving this review because I think the Yes to company is great, I just haven't have great luck with their products. The only thing I love about this is the smell! It smells like a spa and it is soooooo fresh! I can't get enough of it. The ironic side of that is that I don't like that they included synthetic fragrance in the formula because of the chemicals it may contain.
I probably won't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Robinlyn11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried these and was not impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by RedWolf2013

I LOVE these wipes! I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts and other wipes have left my pores clogged. These remove my make-up perfectly, even my waterproof eyeliner. Love the refreshing feeling after use. Definitely worth the investment!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sammysoth

I did not like these facial wipes at all! They stung my face so bad and I do not have sensitive skin. They are more on the drier side of wipes which I do not prefer. I did not even finish the pack, they were that bad. And do not use this on your eye area! I do not recommend these wipes at all

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by beautystar87

Yikes! My face is still stinging from these wipes! Looks like everyone else is having the same problem. Definitely not for sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I love the Say Yes to Blueberries facial cleansing wipes and often use them on my face to remove makeup or to refresh my skin in the morning instead of water and cleanser. Due to my favorable results with the Blueberries wipes, I bought some of these on sale. I don't like them as much for my face but I use them for a much different reason with success. I take a swimming workout class three days a week and I have to keep my bikini area cleaned up. I haven't tried anything better than shaving (but I hope to when I can afford it). Between the swimming, the suit hitting the bikini area and the shaving itself, I have experienced some terrible itching in that area. After trying many remedies, including aloe gel, deodorant stick (seen on YouTube), Lanacane, etc., I tried one of these wipes in a moment of desperation. These actually took the itching and irritation away immediately and kept it away for hours. Please note I did not use the wipe in my vaginal area, just around the bikini line and they worked beautifully at soothing the irritation. I have already purchased more.