Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

This. Product. Holy cow. It's my holy grail. I swear this stuff changed my life. I wear makeup almost daily, so I've always bought makeup removers and/or wipes. I've always just bought whatever brand I could find because I've never fallen in love with any particular product that I felt the need to stick to when it came to removing my makeup. Then around 4 months ago, I watched a YouTube video that mentioned this product being good for acne prone skin. As I am acne prone, I decided to give it a try. I fell in love. I used to have horrible acne, always had a few pimples on my forehead and cheeks at any given time. I've used a million different acne treatment products, with no results. I decided to use these wipes alone and not use any other facial products, and wow... My face cleared up. These wipes are so gentle and cleansing. I get an occasional small pimple every couple of weeks, but that's it. I am truly grateful for these wipes. My face has never felt more clean.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really waned to love these as they are reasonably priced and I love any makeup wipe that has the resealable packaging so they don't dry out, BUT i tried them once and my whole entire face was burning as many other reviews had said. I do not have sensitive skin, and nothing else has ever done that to my face before. I also did not love them smell. I will stick to my normal wipes!!!

I am not sure why so many people say these burn because I have never had that problem. I rub my eyes with them to remove waterproof mascara and I have sensitive eyes. I love the smell too.

I have eczema, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but this left my face stinging extremely badly. It hurt so much! From other people's reviews, it obviously just isn't me. I also hated the smell. I'll stick with Neutrogena.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I found a two-pack of these on sale at Target ages ago. I opened the first package when I got them and used maybe a handful, but soon put them aside and the next time I opened them, they had dried out (hence the lower score for the packaging). I pulled out the other pack last night to use them, started wiping my face down, and was overcome with the burning sensation that everyone else on here has mentioned. That really doesn't happen to me with other facial products. My skin isn't super sensitive and I don't have any allergies that I know of--I have no idea what it is about this product that does that to me, but it was incredibly uncomfortable. I had to wash my face off with another cleanser just to make the burning go away. Wish I'd read these reviews before I bought these. I'll never buy any wipes from this brand again.

Bought the travel pack for a vacation. Wish I would have read the reviews because the burning sensation startled me, I wasn't expecting that from a product marked hypoallergenic. It's not a stinging, slightly uncomfortable tingle, it's a straight up holy cow my skin is going to peel off, what is that?!?! feeling. I don't have sensitive skin and don't react to products, at least not like this. Will not repurchase or use the rest in this pack.

These are okay...the only reason I got them was because I had a coupon. Face wipes are one of those things that you shouldn't have to pay big bucks for. These are gentle and take makeup off well, but the smell is not very appealing. It's cucumber scent takes some getting used to and it does not make me break out or anything, but I don't have particularly sensitive skin. I did feel a burning sensation when I first started using these. Maybe I rubbed too hard, but this burning hasn't occurred with other wipes, so there must be something up with these. I like this brand because they try to be eco-friendly and natural, but there is nothing special about these wipes. I think I like the Wal-Mart brand wipes better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Got an extra 33% in a package on sale at Target. I believe this was my first experience with the Yes brand of makeup remover wipes. I was not impressed. Yes, it smells like cucumbers. That's a plus. It didn't leave my face feeling sticky or add any moisture, at least in my case. I like that because if I want to moisturize my face, I want to use what works best for me. But it removed the bare minimum of makeup necessary to actually have "instantly removes makeup" printed on the package. I'm working through the Grapefruit ones now. I will not buy these again. These also burned my face, stung, and I'm not especially sensitive most of the time.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These wipes burn. SO MUCH. I wanted to love them because they work well, but the after burning sensation really isn't worth it. My brother loves these for when he's feeling too lazy to wash his face, so I guess it just depends on the way your skin reacts to them. They smell fresh and do the job, but ultimately, for me, the after effects of the wipes aren't worth it.

I don't consider myself to have traditionally sensitive skin. While my skin breaks out with silicone, mostly it's very average. However I had a lot of burning with these wipes. A lot of burning. I cannot imagine how these would be for someone who actually had sensitive skin. I used them 2x and then threw the rest of the pack away.