August 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - ardenbeauty

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Miki1985

This is light and clean, but somehow also intoxicating. It's not one of those heavy, smoldering sexy scents, but a light sexy one that suggests sensuality rather than blares it. I think it could be appropriate for many occasions. I have worn this to work and school and men love it. I tend to wear something a little deeper and richer when I go out, but I think this could translate well into nighttime too. Very sweet, and almost innocent, but not quite ;-) Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Avabec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP with the body lotion and initially didn't like it much. But it has grown on me over time, When I first put it on the smell is a bit overwhelming but after a few minutes it softens and is really lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Wouldn't buy this again, as I have oh so many perfumes adorning my lovely, antique dresser. I have to say that I really like the fresh, clean smell of this. I love the Marine topnotes idea, interlaced with a fresh, floral bouquet. I don't understand the negative reviews, but then again, this isn't my fave perfume......I do prefer this to the Red Door by EA. I guess I got this because I was attracted to t he pretty ads for it, with one of my fave actresses appearing in it. Not a bad fragrace all in all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 9:17:00 PM More reviews by fcirone1

Wonderful scent. This is totally underrated in my opinion. What I like about this scent, is that it stays true from beginning to end. Does not morph into some bland flat scent. Stays crisp and true. It is floral with aquatic marine notes, making it a wonderful scent for spring and summer or for anytime you want a nice fresh pick me up! I feel very happy when I wear this scent, it is a mood lifter for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2005 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Tatiana1980

I got this as a present from my mum, and it was nice...but you cannot describe it anyhow...the smell just melts away and leaves no aroma, no particular image or feel:-((

Not happy with this faceless, strange smell, unrecognizable and bizarre.

Will post it back to mum, who loves subtle notes and aromas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this product from a bin in DRUGSTORE for sale. It's a department store product, though.
What can I say, this is a terrific, feminine smell! I get many compliments on it. Woody,airy,sweet is the smell. Very light. Very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2005 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Melodramad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Urgh. I wanted to like this - I really did. It smelt lovely and soft on the tester card. But on my skin it smells like 99c bathroom spray. It smells like a generic Avon fragrance - I forget which one...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Mirabella

Do you like the smell of celery? If you do-then this may be the fragrance for you. When I sprayed it on my wrist-this is the immediate "aura" that sprang to mind. No kidding!
I consider myself to be fairly "open-minded" when it comes to wearing perfumes;I like a variety of scents from orientals to florals-but this is one scent I couldn't possibly wear. It is quite different-once the veggie smell subsides- very "marine" or oceany notes come up.This is so unlike Arden's other scents-not a bit elegant or sophisticated or romantic or anything really-except strange!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2004 7:00:00 AM More reviews by rocketqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! Smells soooo FRESH! Not so "interesting", but just clean and fresh. Perfect for daytime wear and the smell lingers for quite a while!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

I am not sure about this one, smells nice enough, light floral, but not very interesting. I've never had anyone comment on this when I have worn it, maybe because it is just average stuff. The husband doesn't like this at all - says it's smells of nothing!