October 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Glamour Ultra Care

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

I got this when priceline was having 50% off bourjois so it cost me $10. I always like to try new mascaras and this one i will definetly buy again. I really really like it. the formula is great, its not wet so when you initally blink it wont smudge your lash line. I find it dries nice and quickly. The brush is excellent and the handle is great. Its the perfect length. I like the way the bristles are on the brush, it separates and make my short asian lashes look really long and thick. It doesnt make my lashes look clumpy and when i curl them this holds the curl. I have this in ultra black and its ultra black! Very affordable mascara and i would purchase again. I have the black tube thats not ultra care. I hope it works the same when this one finishes up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by sweetlilsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of this mascara. It doesn't bother my contacts or break out my sensitive skin. It also doesn't make my top and bottom eyelashes stick together, which some mascaras do. It does its job: thickens the lashes. They look great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by evilayna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this mascara! I bought it after reading all of the great reviews on here. It truly makes my lashes look better. I just finished my first bottle and will be definitely buying again. I am waiting for a sale tho, cuz when I bought it at Ulta, it was cheaper. I think that is the only thing I don't care for. I wish it was a little cheaper. Now, I am just trying to use up my stockpile of mascaras I don't much care for until I get this one again.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Mommy818

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! I try to use as many natural products as I can without sacrificing performance. This one does everything I need it to. It is hydrating with almond oil, vitamin e, cotton oil and omega 6. Bourjois is made by Chanel and you see them use cotton oil in some of their others products so you can trust this brand to deliver high quality and performance. There are natural waxes in here that do not strip or dry out your lashes. There are natural pigments and no preservatives. It gives you a very soft natural, non-clumpy look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by lovepigeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I suffer from dry eyes which makes them really sensitive. I have not suffered any irritation from using this mascara - not even when accidentally getting a fleck of it on my eye. I like the big soft fluffy brush better than the newer plastic ones (like MF) and I think this gives me a nice natural look. The overall effect is more definition and a bit more volume and length, just what you would want from a regular mascara. I like the fact it has cotton and almond oil as I like to think it is good for my lashes (even though I doubt any mascara can really be good for them).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by mona77

Great Mascara. Produces lovely soft lashes. Gives volume, however, dont rely on it giving length. Have had good comments since starting to wear it. Have also noticed when using eye remover, I have less eye lashes on my cotton pad, so it must be working to stenghten the lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:02:00 AM More reviews by missGlass85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

mascara that cares for you.

soft lashes all day, conditions `em, great for sensitive eyes, blakness, good wand, volume for daytime, a little bit flaky so u can be aware that u live in real world. not beauty magazine virtual one. what else woman need? :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What it claims:
Ultra volume for sensitive eyes

Its ultra volumising formula coats lashes from root to tip and protects them against harsh external factors (pollution, rubbing, air conditioning).

Enriched with regenerating and nourishing cotton and sweet almond oils, it has been specially formulated for sensitive eyes.

Its brush that applies so softly thanks to its rounded shape and ultra-soft fibres, gently coats lashes to build volume without clumping.

Result: after only 3 weeks of use, lashes are visually stronger and more resistant, as if nourished from within

I have been using this mascara for the past month and I have fallen in love with it. The color of this mascara is pitch intense black. Gives my lashes volume and length. This mascara is awesome for my super sensitive eyes! The only downside to this mascara is it does start to smudge a bit at the end of the day and flakes a tiny little bit. I can totally put up with it because this mascara is amazing. I bought this off ebay two for 10 dollars. Bourjois honestly has amazing mascaras. I will always stick with them!:)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No