Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 2/11/2014 7:16:00 PM

I actually love this product. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed! It separates my eyelashes, makes them fuller and gives perfect volume. I'd love to say it lengthens them but I honestly don't know if it does, I have naturally really long eyelashes. I got it on sale at my local super market for $10, it's normally about $17 so it's affordable. You get a lot of the product in the bottle. I'm not a fan of the thin brushes so i loved being able to get a preview of the brush which was a perfect sizing. I definitely give this mascara a thumbs up!

on 2/1/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara! Comes off with my cleanser and gives great volume. No clumping and no flaking or fallout. Not my HG but pretty close.

on 1/30/2014 4:35:00 PM

Hate the brush. To chunky. Lots of flakes and clumps

on 1/30/2014 4:04:00 PM

got it at Costco--can't beat the price--don't like the brush at all. It's too thick and bulky.
The formula is a bit dry, at least mine is. Even when I run the brush against my fingers to check I got very little on them.

So it's cheap, you can toss it with a free conscience, but I'm not buying it again.
This seems to be my fate with drugstore products.

on 12/27/2013 12:37:00 AM

This stuff is just OK. Nothing special. Lashes look longer and thicker, but no 'wow' factor. Plus I think it transfers to my undereye after a long day (I put my makeup on at 6 AM and get home at 4 PM). Both me and my mother have used this for at least a year and we're both ready to ditch it.

on 12/13/2013 7:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was actually an o.k. mascara. My problem is that it smells like paint. I just don't want to take the chance with using around my eyes. So after using twice I'm throwing it away.

on 12/8/2013 1:28:00 AM

The original Lash Blast is much better. This one leaves my lashes super clumpy....will not buy again but will be buying the original which is awesome!

on 12/7/2013 4:37:00 PM

It was good but didn't give me the length I expected..I liked the original better..

on 12/5/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this mascara!! It lengthens AND plumps lashes (but 3 coats to get the thicken part). I do NOT need my eye lash curler, I seldom use one as I have a natural curl but really depends on the mascara. I love the brush and how it captures the product evenly, that is really important for me as it makes application smooth and effortless. The only reason I knock lippies off though, is because like the Clump Crusher and Lash Blast Volume, I know it will dry out fast which is sort of a shame as the tube provides sooo much product. However, because of some reason or another, I find drug store mascaras in the CG line especially seem to get "old" or smell "off" more promptly then say, Maybelline. I will re-purchase their cousin (The Volume in Orange Tube) as I am more of a volume mascara holder, but I am certainly glad I purchased this one and will enjoy it for the month I've got it...At only $7.99 on sale I cannot be all that upset if it doesn't make the 3 month mark lol.

on 11/21/2013 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I DETESTED the original Lash Blast but was pleasantly surprised how much I like the Fusion version. It was included as part of a limited edition kit with other P&G products, otherwise I would have never bought it separately.

LBFusion is a good, every day lengthening mascara. Doesn't clump, does lengthen, thicken (but not overly), and gives a nice lift. It's just dark enough without being dramatic. Also doesn't smudge or flake under my eyes which for me is the first sign of a worthy mascara.

The weird looking applicator brush seems useless - no bristles, just little nubs - but it does a good job of depositing the product onto my lashes. I have the same beef with the size of the LBFusion applicator as I did with the original FB, which is that I find it too big but whatever, it's a decent product.

Would buy again if it ever comes under $6 Cdn.

Popular Mascaras