Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara, I love it! I have been buying it for years. I get it in the blackest shade. The little fibres in the mascara make my lashes look longer, and the mascara makes them look thicker and fuller, while also separating them really well. I love the plastic brush, as I'm not a big fan of regular mascara wands. I like that the formula is not too wet and dries fairly quickly. One coat of this is probably enough, but I usually use two because I like to have really thick eyelashes. I don't think I have ever used the waterproof version of this mascara though, but I'd like to try it. I'd definitely recommend this product!

on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't like it

on 3/18/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This may be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I bought it in black/brown. It's SUPER dry and sticky, like some strange glue. Hardly any comes off on my lashes, and what does come off just darkens them a little and makes them stick together. No volume, no length, no separating. I generally try to use up things even if I don't care for them, but I think this one is bad enough to toss. :( I love regular Last Blast, so I had high hopes for this, but I'm very disappointed.

on 3/16/2014 1:01:00 AM

I like this product a lot and its actually in my top 3 mascaras. It gives me length, volume and seperates really well. unfortunately i have this in water resistant and its not exactly waterproof. it doesnt hold my curl and the shade 'black' is not that black, its more of a greyish black. I will definitely repurchase this if my absolute hg mascara is not available. I love packaging too cuz its purple. so overall I love this mascara and definitely recommend it but they just need to work on a few things to make claim up to its claims.

on 2/25/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not my favourite CG product. I've been on a Clump Crusher kick lately but had some Shopper's Optimum points to use up recently so I grabbed a package of LB Fusion to try out. I really like the regular Lash Blast so figured I'd like this one to, but not so much. This will likely become my weekend/laid back kind of day mascara as I really don't find it volumizes or really lengthens my lashes very much. I typically apply 3 coats which seems like it should be plenty, but no, it feels like I need at least 2 more coats to get the same look I get from 2 coats of Clump Crusher or even regular Lash Blast., I do like that it doesn't seem to clump and it's not flakey by the end of the day, but I won't repurchase.

on 2/18/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Uhh.....the one I got was water proof and I'm not exactly sure if it worked in that sense and it was pretty chunky.....like I could pick pieces of of my lashes with it! I don't think it was the best although it did make my lashes look longer and thicker so good job Cover Girl on that part!

on 2/18/2014 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I honestly love this mascara. Made my lashes look thicker and fuller without all the clumps. I'm not sure if it lengthens because I have long straight lashes.

on 2/11/2014 7:16:00 PM

I actually love this product. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed! It separates my eyelashes, makes them fuller and gives perfect volume. I'd love to say it lengthens them but I honestly don't know if it does, I have naturally really long eyelashes. I got it on sale at my local super market for $10, it's normally about $17 so it's affordable. You get a lot of the product in the bottle. I'm not a fan of the thin brushes so i loved being able to get a preview of the brush which was a perfect sizing. I definitely give this mascara a thumbs up!

on 2/1/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this mascara! Comes off with my cleanser and gives great volume. No clumping and no flaking or fallout. Not my HG but pretty close.

on 1/30/2014 4:35:00 PM