September 2, 2014 | 1911 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by TanithB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started out using Clinique even better foundation because of a beauty video I watched on it and I loved it! I used it for about a year and a half. Then one day when I went to buy it again because mine was nearly finished, they did not have my shade. The lady at the Clinique counter could see I am acne prone :/ so she suggested the anti blemish foundation. I bought it and I have never turned back.... I'm honestly in love with my foundation. I find the coverage very good, it looks natural on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable at all on my skin and it has a Matt finish after I have set it with a very light amount of MAC studio fix pressed powder. I do find that it dries slightly darker than the color but it still suits me. It lasts the whole day without me having to touch up, it stays put and doesn't slide on my face. I do tend to sweat above my lip on hot days so when I wipe above my lip a couple of times the foundation comes off- that is the only time I find the need to touch up. I once went on Accutane for my skin, I was only on for 1 and a half months then stopped because of bad side effects but one of the normal side effects is reallyyyyy dry skin,during that time I continued to use my anti blemish foundation, the dryness was slightly visible but it was not bad at all, I was still very happy with using it, I just didn't set it with any powder. I don't think that this foundation prevents any blemishes/ pimples from appearing because I have always struggled with mild acne, even more so in my adult years but it definitely does not cause any breakouts which is GREAT! I don't find the packaging a problem, I am used to the amount of product that comes out when i squeeze it and how much I use. I highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Ljmarsh

I feel safe using this product as it helps prevent blemishes however It sometimes looks very dry on my skin. The shade matching is very good almost perfect to my skin tone. The packaging is annoying as I end up pouring out more than I actually need.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by DeeKayx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this yesterday in shade 01 Alabaster, and used it for the first time today.

I have acne-prone skin and at any given time have 3-4 pimples. I've been using Benzoyl Peroxide for a few weeks now, but because I don't use it in the mornings my skin still has a tendency to get oily by lunch time, while the skin around my mouth gets very dry and sometimes looks flaky by lunch. Joy. Because of the BP, my cheeks get quite red,

Up until now I used only MAC Studio Fix in NC25 (mainly because I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my skin oily). It had quite good oil control with a few re-applications throughout the day, but on the patches where my skin is dry, it would look a few shades lighter and make the flakiness incredibly noticeable.

I used the Clinique for the first time today with a light layer of MAC Studio Fix, and I'm absolutely AMAZED. By the end of the day, my skin still looked matte without any touch-ups and hid any redness perfectly. I noticed other reviewers had a problem using it on dry patches, but I found it worked really well.

Because it's only been one day, I can't commit to saying its my new HG, but I'm very close to saying so. The true test will be on a hot day when I'm running around, but I'm really excited for that day because I'm so impressed with the results today.

The coverage is quite light but buildable, and my only gripe with it would be the packaging. It's cute, but I found it a bit difficult to control the amount of product that comes out - I'm sure with using it more and getting used to how much comes out this won't be a problem much longer.

I'm so, so excited about this product and can't see any reason why I would ever change.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by guccimomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to purchase this foundation,as other clinique foundations did not work for me. This foundation however is amazing. It stays put the whole day. I apply this with the clinique foundation brush,also amazing. No visible lines or pores and it controls my oil incredibly. Definitly worth purchasing. I have found my hg!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by dodox2258

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I had a few clinique foundations over the last few years. It seems to be a brand I keep going back to and I’ve probably tried every other brand out there tbh!!

I used to wear super balanced in shade number 02 Fair, which was more for combination/oily skin but since having my son, Ive been prone to terrible break outs, but also suffer from occasional eczema and dry patches around my eyes, side of nose and mouth.. Eczema and spots together!! lucky me eh!!

Anyway since the acne is now more a problem than the eczema I was convinced to try the anti blemish solution foundation from clinique and so far so good. Don't get me wrong, its not a miracle foundation, yes my skin still has blemishes, but I wouldn’t say the foundation has made it any worse than normal. It doesn’t irritate the sensitive part of my skin, and with the right moisturiser underneath doesn’t dry out my skin too much. It gives a nice smooth coverage, neutralizes redness and is light enough for everyday use. Oil control, pretty much lasts nearly the whole day, I’d say at least 6-7 hours without touch ups needed. I use it with a clinique pressed powder on the oily areas of my face only.

I found that this foundation appears to go on lighter than your natural skin tone and dries a shade or two darker. I’m normally a 02 on other foundations I’ve tried but I was matched with Shade 01 alabaster for the anti blemish, which at first I thought was too light, but applying with a foundation brush and leave to dry for a few minutes before adding powder/bronzer/blush etc showed me that the colour is perfect for me.
Overall it’s not a bad foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by compliments

I was matched to the shade Alabaster which is a pretty good match for my NC20 skin, I'm just a bit scared of summer, maybe I'll go and buy a darker one so I can mix them. Now the foundations itself is great, stays all day, keeps my oils at bay for a really long time (around 4 hrs on my VERY oily nose and good 6 hours on my forehead/chin, then I have to powder). The coverage is quite strange, it covers up redness, blemishes and stuff like a high coverage foundation but it's really light on the skin! You can barely see that I wear makeup. It can get a bit cakey when you powder too much or too heavily and when you use too much product, but when you know, you can avoid it ;) you really only need the smallest amount!
The only negative thing I can mention is, that it didn't really help with my blemishes. At least in my opinion. On the other hand, it didn't break me out, that's nice too :P

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by himynameisjennie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I have always had skin issues, with break outs especially on my chin/around my nose. I was assured it would give good coverage whilst preventing break outs.
Well, I have been using it for 2 months at least now, and I have to say it hasn't made any noticeable difference. It goes on nice enough, but my skin still breaks out regularly, just as it did before I used it.
I also find it gives nowhere near the coverage I expected, by the end of the day it has usually slid off my oilier areas, particularly my nose and chin, even when I use powder and setting spray.
It looked flawless when applied by the make up artist at the counter, but I don't believe she removed all the make up I had on before applying it, or she has some magical technique I am unaware of because I have never got that coverage again.
Overall, I am disappointed. It has made no noticeable difference to my breakouts, doesn't stay in place and doesn't cover as well as I thought. Will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Melhir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No New Breakouts... UNTILNOW... I have used it almost a month. The real problem of the fond. is "it doesn't last more than 3 hours!"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by amypoppyflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I recently purchase this foundation and I'm really liking it so far. Before I was taking medication I had an entire face of acne, due to hormones. Now my face is relatively clear, but I am prone to break outs on my chin every so often.

Coverage-wise, this foundation is medium but it is easily buildable and easily applied using a foundation brush using more of a layering technique, depending on the coverage you need.

For colour selection, I'd recommend asking the lady/man at he counter to help you to try a few samples on your jawline - the colour chosen for me is perfect and the lady sampled a few for me.

The finish is a natural-matte. It does get a little oily as the day goes on, but I am yet to find a foundation that doesn't do that for me. A little of this product goes a long way and I have no complaints about the packaging. I will continue to use this and repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Dinalisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation.I have very sensitive skin and I breaking out a lot,I had tries Bareminerals but it did'nt work for me.But this one clinique anti blemish make my skin clean and if I have acne I put this foundation a little bit on my acne and after a few hour my acne become smaller and after 1 or 2 days the acne just disapeare,I think it is because calycid acid in it.The bad thing is this foundation make my skin dry even I use 2 moisturiser from sensai step 1 and 2.So for those who has dry skin this is not your foundation.