April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Age Defying Spa Illuminator Pink Light

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by hellomelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter. It doesn't make you look like a disco ball and smells fresh and light. My only complaint would be the packadging but i guess that doesn't matter as much when the products great. kudos to revlon!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by manyheadedhydra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Skinlights lotion is back! Hurrah!

That's the good news. They should have stayed with the old package (wasn't broken, didn't need "fixing"); the new tube with brush applicator is a serious downgrade from the old pump -- but at least they reversed a bad discontinuation decision. WIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sealbane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't been able to find a decent illuminator anywhere. I almost bought an old Skinlights from Ebay for $25. But luckily I saw this first! It is just like Skinlights, but better. It goes on so smooth. The color is beautiful. A lot of people don't like the brush, but I think it makes application much faster. I just squeeze a little and swipe, I'm done. I also use it on my eyelids since I don't wear eye shadow. Can't say enough great things about this product. I am going to try Bare Light and the foundation as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on an illuminator kick here recently and I just love the way it makes my skin look. I have used Sephora's Luminizer in Rose but they've seemed to discontinue it so when I saw this advertised I thought I'd give it a try. I usually apply just a little before I apply my foundation. This has a slight citrus scent to it and a little goes a looonng way! I've over-applied and looked way too pink but i've learned to adjust how much I use. I think the brush is useless for how I use it but I just deal with it. This can make my skin very oily so I stopped using a moisturizer on the days I use it. It gives me a beautiful glow under my powder foundation and it's a lot cheaper than Benefit's High Beam. Overall I like it but I may try the Bare Light next time.