September 18, 2014 | 1566 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Age Defying Spa Illuminator Pink Light

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by unimaginativepseudonym

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The shade is pretty and could be a good dupe for Benetint's Highbeam. Best for fair skin. Consistency is good. I like the brush that comes with it.

Caution: use with a light hand to avoid that "shiny" look. Naturally, this tends to emphasizes the skin (duh, right?) so AVOID using it in areas with large pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines or other flaws you don't want to emphasize, especially if you have oily skin.

I've heard highlighters/illuminators used all over the face can give you a "ghost" effect under fluorescent lights. Unfortunately, most indoor public building use fluorescent lighting, so you may want to restrict use of this product to key areas like cheekbones, lids, the cupid's bow on your mouth, decolletage, that kind of thing.

A little goes a long way, so much so that you might want to keep it in the fridge so it doesn't go bad...if you keep it cool, it also feels nice during the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by hellomelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter. It doesn't make you look like a disco ball and smells fresh and light. My only complaint would be the packadging but i guess that doesn't matter as much when the products great. kudos to revlon!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by manyheadedhydra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Skinlights lotion is back! Hurrah!

That's the good news. They should have stayed with the old package (wasn't broken, didn't need "fixing"); the new tube with brush applicator is a serious downgrade from the old pump -- but at least they reversed a bad discontinuation decision. WIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sealbane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't been able to find a decent illuminator anywhere. I almost bought an old Skinlights from Ebay for $25. But luckily I saw this first! It is just like Skinlights, but better. It goes on so smooth. The color is beautiful. A lot of people don't like the brush, but I think it makes application much faster. I just squeeze a little and swipe, I'm done. I also use it on my eyelids since I don't wear eye shadow. Can't say enough great things about this product. I am going to try Bare Light and the foundation as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on an illuminator kick here recently and I just love the way it makes my skin look. I have used Sephora's Luminizer in Rose but they've seemed to discontinue it so when I saw this advertised I thought I'd give it a try. I usually apply just a little before I apply my foundation. This has a slight citrus scent to it and a little goes a looonng way! I've over-applied and looked way too pink but i've learned to adjust how much I use. I think the brush is useless for how I use it but I just deal with it. This can make my skin very oily so I stopped using a moisturizer on the days I use it. It gives me a beautiful glow under my powder foundation and it's a lot cheaper than Benefit's High Beam. Overall I like it but I may try the Bare Light next time.