Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 3/8/2015 11:12:00 AM

I really like this facial oil and use it every night to keep my skin hydrated and plump. I find this very affordable in comparison to other high end facial oils and the dropper means you can control the amount of product and a little goes a long way. I find my skin feels more hydrated and smoother when I use this and the aromatherapy benefits are very soothing just before bed. Amongst my friends this seems to be a bit of a marmite product some of us love it and some of us hate it.

on 3/4/2015 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have mixed feeling about this product. On one hand my skin seems restored the next day, more elasticity, less signs of lines etc. On the other hand one or more of the ingredients cause me a light rash. I tend to use this after my skin looks run down. I will use it for a week or so that my skin improves but stop so the rash goes away.

I'm on the fence about this one. This isn't a bad product by any means but it just happened to not be right for me and my skin. I didn't purchase this, I received 3 samples when I purchased Kiehls' Dark Spot Correcting Serum (which I love and will repurchase again). You only need about 2 drops of this, rub between your hands and pat into your skin. The 3 times that I did try this out, it didn't absorb into my skin AT ALL, my face was oily until I eventually fell asleep.

When I washed my face the next morning in the shower, it felt like the serum was still just underneath the surface of my skin because my hands weren't smoothly running down my face, it felt sticky and not pleasant at all.

The dark spot serum has been improving my skin overall, and the morning after the ONE night i used this midnight serum instead, my skin looked so rough and bumpy.. The claims for this serum is to generally brighten and evenly tone your skin. I had high hopes for this after wanting to buy it after so long. Maybe I'll try the eye cream instead.

I wouldn't NOT recommend this product because everyone's skin is different.. I am fair-skinned, sensitive skin, prone to irritation, oily/combination. I WOULD recommend that you ask the Sales people at Kiehl's for a few samples of this to try it for yourself.

on 2/21/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like the soothing smell and quite light texture, it feels very relaxing to apply. However, it's far too expensive for the results I got after using it every night for a year I wasn't overwhelmed. My skin felt exactly the same from using my usual Nivea moisturiser!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used this for about 3 weeks before I realized I was breaking out from it, not just purging. It didn't even even up my skin tone or give me a moisturizing glow like most facial oils. Needless to say I will not be repurchasing, since the only pros I can think of are the packaging. You can get much better facial oils for the same price (or lower).

For reference, the oils I've have good luck with are Josie Maran argan oil, Fresh seaberry oil, Desert Essence jojoba oil, food grade sunflower oil, Aura Cacia almond oil, and Innisfree green tea seed oil. I sometimes add in lavender, geranium, or neroli essential oils when applying. The oils that I broke out from are Boots Botanics organic facial oil, Now Foods grapeseed oil, Aura Cacia apricot oil, and New Roots tamanu oil. I have sensitive, acne prone skin that is highly reactive.

on 2/7/2015 5:25:00 PM

There are so many great reviews about this product but I guess this proves that beauty products can work very differently on different people. I honestly don't think this oil did anything for my skin. I love the smell, it really relaxes me but apart from the aromatherapy benefits I haven't seen any other benefit. It is a good moisturiser and although it is an oil it sinks in the skin very nicely. But usually the way I rate overnight products is based on how good my skin looks first thing in the morning; and with this oil I see no difference.

It is not very cheap but it lasts for ages - too long actually. I can't wait to get rid of. Won't be purchasing again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This works amazing for my acne prone skin. I bought this in the early December and I've been using it ever since. My acne cleared up within a month and my face have never been clearer after so many years trying out new products for my skin. Every morning I would wake up feeling my skin being recharged and fresh. Although the down side of this is that this midnight recovery is quite pricey, but after good results, I feel that it is indeed a really good investment. One bottle can last up to a year. Truly a miracle for my face!

on 1/16/2015 3:20:00 PM

I have struggled with moderate acne and hyperpigmentation for YEARS. One of my friends that has similar skin recommended this product to me and I'm so glad I decided to try it! I was a little hesitant because of the price and the fact that my skin was already naturally oily... I didn't want to be putting more oil on my face. But after using it for a few months, I have found that this product has improved my skin tremendously! I put about 3-4 drops in the palm of my hand and gently pat it into my face every night. I wake up with skin that is actually less oily and more balanced and glowing. It has significantly reduced my hyperpigmentation and has really evened out my skin tone. I have also seen a significant decrease in my breakouts (almost nonexistent!) The packaging is great because it comes with a little dropper, which I think makes the product last much longer. I know the price is steep, but it lasts for such a long time. I'm not even a fourth of the way through the bottle and I have been using it for 4 months. Also, another little perk is that it smells wonderful! It has a lavender scent which is supposed to help with falling asleep. Overall, this product is a MUST HAVE for me and is well worth the price after years and years of looking for an overnight mask to help with my skin type.

on 1/9/2015 3:58:00 AM

Was at Lord and Taylor passed Kiel display. Thankfully no SA so I was under no pressure. Purchased because I needed extra moisture during these frigid months, my skin is dry. Never used this brand before. Used at night before sleep, the fragerance is calming glides over the skin. Needed hellp @ neck and décolleté areas. Have been using for three weeks and I feel so much better in the am. Dry blotchy areas are significantly improved. I was in Neimans and a SA from Sisley of Paris was trying to sell me a new oil serum I was able to wrangle a sample. Kiels Midnight outshines Sisley. Sisley was @$375.00 lol!! Please don t be fooled by overpriced companies. This product is the BOMB........

on 1/5/2015 12:25:00 AM

Love the packaging and wanted to love this oil but it gives me cystic acne every single time I use it :( my mom loves it though

Popular Treatments (Face)