Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 6/16/2014 2:26:00 AM

it's nice to use this when your face is having a bad reaction. Something about it soothes the skin. My skin is generally very oily/acne prone, so I am not so keen to use it when it's in the normal phase. I also get sick of the smell v easily.. so it will probably last a long long time. instead of keeping it in my vanity for many many years until it goes rancid, i use it on my legs. it works wonderfully well as my legs are smooth.

on 6/6/2014 5:44:00 PM

This is a nice product. It smells nice, it does the job of refreshing my skin while I sleep and it's not slimy like some oils can be. I do wonder if I'm using it correctly though, as you're meant to use a couple of drops, yet I'm having to use 6 or 7 to do my face and neck. I don't have dry skin, but I just seem to soak it up!!

It was a bit disappointing in that it didn't cause a dramatic improvement as it promised, however it is nice and I would buy it again.

on 5/1/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this product. I'm tan and have combination skin. I have been using my mia clarisonic nightly and that has been amazing because it allows for my skin to drink in my moisturizer but even so I felt my skin was dehydrated. I've been using this for a couple months and it is an amazing product! It leaves my skin smoothe! I apply a few dots at night and in the morning my skin is radiant. It evens out my skin and helps fade away acne spots. Will repurchase!

on 4/30/2014 7:49:00 PM

I've been using this for around 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with the results. I suffer from combination skin, and have the tendency of braking out around my chin, and mouth area. I was cautious about using it at first as it is an oil concentrate and was worried about breaking out more. Personally I haven't any more so than usual and I would say it actually speeds up the healing process of pimples, esp if they can go dry which is a nightmare when applying foundation and concealer! I have quite fair skin and my pimples can sometimes leave little red marks that can take some time to fade, this has worked wonders for the scarring! My skin feels lovely, plump and more even in the mornings. The smell is so soothing and the packaging is easy enough to use

on 4/17/2014 7:34:00 AM

I personally feel I get the most use out of this product if I exfoliate my face beforehand. if I don't, it tends to break me out. I only use it about 2 to 3 times a week. On the other days I only use a moisturiser after cleansing and exfoliating. So if your skin is combination to oily, and especially if you are prone to acne, be very careful with this product. It is exactly what it's called, a concentrate. I definitely notice my skin is softer, smoother and more plump and moisturised, and not to mention it smells HEAVENLY. Like a luxurious spa rose scent. so I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I tried it because I got samples when I ordered other kiehls products. Now I'm hooked and buying a full bottle. I have really dry skin and this made it feel refreshed. My face looked better in the morning. It felt softer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product has done nothing. It hasn't even helped with the very fine dryness line on my forehead. It does nothing which a plain anti-ageing moisturiser wouldn't do. I've almost reached the end of the bottle and so have given the product time to work, but after giving it a chance am disappointed.

on 3/18/2014 12:10:00 PM

Smells heavenly - a wonderfully soothing, spa-like rose fragrance. I love using as part of my night-time routine. It really helps to lock in moisture and makes my skin look soft and rested in the morning.

on 3/18/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this oil after seeing many raving reviews. However it breaks me out and leaves my skin feeling itchy. It does provide moisture especially for the dry patches on my face. But it breaks me out on my T-zone. For the price of this, I rather invest a little more to get the Estee lauder brown bottle. I will not repurchase again.

on 3/17/2014 3:50:00 PM

This product will likely represent my last foray into the world of face oils. I think they are just not for me, as they tend to break me out.

Anyway, I received a sample of this and found the smell very pleasing. In the morning, my skin was nice and soft, but unfortunately it broke me out as all other face oils I've tried have also done.

I would recommend getting a sample before buying this product, just in case face oils don't suit you.

Popular Treatments (Face)