MAC Deelight

4.8

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

I'm not a fan of gloss but I actually am really impressed with this one. First of the vanilla scent is lovely! Secondly it's not all that sticky :)
Also has a really great application and it can easily be paired with any look.

on 7/23/2010 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite gloss because it goes on smoothly with no stickiness or tackiness. Deelight looks mauvey on me, but it's neutral enough that it is probably universally flattering. Even though it is a little pricey, I will definitely repurchase. Love the color and the formula.

on 6/29/2010 9:11:00 PM

The MA recommended this color form me and I am glad she did, it's a nice neutral pink with a bit of brown tone to it. I love the vanilla smell and the creamy texture. I think I would purchase this again!

on 6/29/2010 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is by far the best lip gloss I've ever purchased! I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, as they tend to be sticky and not true to their "tube color", but this one is absolutely perfect! I have been searching for a nice neutral lip gloss that wasn't too nude that would wash me out. This is practically my lips in gloss form. It goes great with MAC Creme in Your Coffee lipstick or MAC Stripdown lip pencil. Definitely a must have for lip gloss. Would definitely buy this again and again. I hope they don't discontinue this!

on 5/22/2010 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore this little vanilla-scented lipcolor. Don't know what else to call it, it's glossy at first (not sparkly), but not sticky at all and the color compliments my pale NW25 cool-toned complexion and blonde hair soooo well. Because I'm blonde and pale, I need to be careful with pinks, since they can wash out my colors completely if they are too hot/dep. This color on me is truly MLBB, the gloss wears off after a couple of hours, but leaves that healthy dose of color on my lips. Fabulous, would purchase again, but it may be l/e?

Only con is that this formula does enhance chapped lips, when the gloss wears off and only the color is left, but I a good balm under this prevents it.

I put up a close-up pic of me wearing it (natural daylight). It's very close to my natural lip color, but it kind of fills paler spots with that healthy pink shade and freshens up my entire face.

on 5/21/2010 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Perfect color for me. Can use it for many many looks - its not limiting. I'm not a gloss person, but I love this color and the feel of it. Its not all sticky

on 5/7/2010 9:30:00 AM

This is my first cremesheen l/g and I really love the texture. They feel so good on the lips. The only complaint I have is the amount of product you get for the price. I love the color, it looks extremely natural on my pigmented lips. On my lips it shows up as a natural rosy color with a glossy finish, just amazing!

on 4/19/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss! Finally, something that shows on dark, tan skin, but its still natural, without making me appear washed out. It's pink, with a hint of brown. I believe its LE, so I will have to buy more. Sucks that its $18 though...

on 3/21/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Deelight is a creamy neutral pinky brown. Very similar (at least to me) to Revlon Nude Lustre lipgloss, with Deelight being a tad more brown. Moderate coverage and not as long lasting as the lipglass line. Still very pretty, but just not impressed enough to pay $18 again for it.

on 3/18/2010 8:11:00 PM

This is pretty much an exact dupe of Ample Pink Plushglass. I like this one better than though because I hate plushglasses not a fan of the "tingle". I just love the formula of cremesheen 's, they are my favorite of all MAC glosses by far. This is really pigmented, and not as sheer as some of the other cremesheen's. I love to wear this over Blankety.

Recommended for Medium Skin