October 30, 2014 | 1633 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Deelight

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this little vanilla-scented lipcolor. Don't know what else to call it, it's glossy at first (not sparkly), but not sticky at all and the color compliments my pale NW25 cool-toned complexion and blonde hair soooo well. Because I'm blonde and pale, I need to be careful with pinks, since they can wash out my colors completely if they are too hot/dep. This color on me is truly MLBB, the gloss wears off after a couple of hours, but leaves that healthy dose of color on my lips. Fabulous, would purchase again, but it may be l/e?

Only con is that this formula does enhance chapped lips, when the gloss wears off and only the color is left, but I a good balm under this prevents it.

I put up a close-up pic of me wearing it (natural daylight). It's very close to my natural lip color, but it kind of fills paler spots with that healthy pink shade and freshens up my entire face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect color for me. Can use it for many many looks - its not limiting. I'm not a gloss person, but I love this color and the feel of it. Its not all sticky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by behappy08

This is my first cremesheen l/g and I really love the texture. They feel so good on the lips. The only complaint I have is the amount of product you get for the price. I love the color, it looks extremely natural on my pigmented lips. On my lips it shows up as a natural rosy color with a glossy finish, just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by chica21608

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! Finally, something that shows on dark, tan skin, but its still natural, without making me appear washed out. It's pink, with a hint of brown. I believe its LE, so I will have to buy more. Sucks that its $18 though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Deelight is a creamy neutral pinky brown. Very similar (at least to me) to Revlon Nude Lustre lipgloss, with Deelight being a tad more brown. Moderate coverage and not as long lasting as the lipglass line. Still very pretty, but just not impressed enough to pay $18 again for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much an exact dupe of Ample Pink Plushglass. I like this one better than though because I hate plushglasses not a fan of the "tingle". I just love the formula of cremesheen 's, they are my favorite of all MAC glosses by far. This is really pigmented, and not as sheer as some of the other cremesheen's. I love to wear this over Blankety.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product looks like.... ALMOST just like Ample Pink plushglass. In the store I did the comparison, they are the same shade whereas Ample pink is just a bit more pink warm undertones and Deelight is more brown warm undertones. But, generally Ample Pink is the same price, you get double the product, it's also a plumper, and you never have to worry about it selling out much. I bought Ample Pink over Deelight at the store! Just a tip to those who don't want to fall in love with things that are overpriced and that are going to sell out like mad!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color. It's amazing. It's a neutral rosy shade that looks incredibly natural. I love using this over Dior's Lipglow. The combination is gorgeous.

Like the rest of the lipglasses it smells like vanilla but doesn't taste like anything.

I would buy this again in a heartbeat and I'm really tempted to buy a back-up of this before it becomes sold out.