April 20, 2014 | 1249 users online

Treatments - Joico - K-Pak Color Restorative Styling Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Lankaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff makes my hair look beautiful. I have very dry damaged ends that have been bleached and colored over many times and this smooths and softens them. The smell is ok - like clean laundry - but after your hair is dry you don't smell it at all. The brush glides right thru when you blow dry with this stuff. I use it on wet hair on myself but recently put up someone's hair in hot rollers and then put this on the dry curls at the end and it made her hair shine. It has human hair keratin in it - as do all kpak products- so it repairs damage and will also help prolong your Brazilian blowout if you have one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by mynismo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this stuff! I bought a couple other serums/oils at the same time and found this one to be the best.

Smells much like the Joico Kpak Colour Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner both are fantastic and moisturising. At first I wasn't to sure about the smell as I love really sweet candy flavours but I got used to it and am now loving the smell.

Most this was the only oil which I found that actually soaks into my hair. Even when I completely coat my highly bleached fried hair this oil soaks into it and it never looks greasy just feels super soft and moisturised.

I have been looking at Morrocan OIl but that is way expensive considering the amount I'd use.

I'd say the only down side to this product is it is kinda hard to find. I have lookied for my HG serum for years and definitly found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hot damn, this oil is fantastic. I've used all sorts of different oils and products for smoothing and protecting my color treated hair, including paul mitchell super skinny serum,got 2 be satin drops, chi, moroccan oil, garnier, biosilk and one n only argan oil, to name a few. This is the most effective for my hair out of all of them. I use a couple pumps on damp hair and a pump before I straighten. It leaves my hair, satiny, smooth, shiny and light. You can't even tell I have split ends! The fragrance of this oil is very light, slightly sweet and natural smelling. I would say it probably suits most hair types. I will probably never buy any other brand again- It's that good.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lemonz4us

Well color me unimpressed. While this isn't tOO pricey, I think it should do more for the price tag. I payed 19 with tax for this. At first smell it smelled a little fruity? But the more I smelled it i started to smell cheap laundromat detergent. Gross! And after a few hours my hair wouldn't smell nice . I'm a big believer in non frangranced products but my hair products hAve to smell divine. This smells lame.
It doesnt do much for hair color as it claims and has unnecessary ingredients tbh. To calm frizz it didn't do much . I had to use 3 pumps to get my natural state hair down and un frizzed.and I'm male! My hair is short, what most of you ladies reading would consider pixie cut. On straightened hair I used half a pump (a drop really) of this and my proclaim oil to calm frizz and give shine. But to be honest I think my proclaim did most of the work. I get brilliant shine with that and softness and manageability. I will not repurchase in fact, I think I'm going to return it and get something that smells better . Like shu or kerastase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by JosephineC

One of my great staple products. I don't color my hair but this product was recommended by the owner of my hair salon as a heat protector and something good for my long hair. He was right. My hair is no longer dry and blow dries perfectly. So soft and sexy! It's hard to find so I ordered it online through amazon for $13.95.

Nice pump bottle, I use 2 pumps on the top of my head and 2 on the ends. I will be using this for a while, and if I could give it 6 stars I would!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by clareylb

Love this oil and have already stocked up on a 2nd bottle!
I've tried Moroccan Oil in the past, and although it was okay, I didn't notice a massive difference in my hair. Smelled good though.
This product smells delicious, though a bit less natural than Moroccan Oil.
The texture also feels a bit more man-made, but I find the overall effect brilliant for my hair.
Drying time has been cut down, my hair is glossy, and not at all greasy.
The bottle is really handy for travelling as it is plastic and the pump twists so it can be 'locked'.
Really love my Joico KPak products, and this is the crowning glory.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the Joico k-pak restorative styling oil. This product is infused with argan oil, and is also a heat protectant so it's a 2 in 1 ! I got this on sale but it's reasonable price, it left my hair really shiny, soft and you can also use it in dry hair for extra shine.such a good product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

My hair is long, fine and depending on the length can be wavy (when its shorter) or somewhat straight (when it gets longer). It also can easily become oily if I do not wash often enough or if I pile on the products. I do not heat style my hair often. I probably use a blow drier a few times a month and usually only when I'm running late or its really cold outside. I ride horses and have to put my hair up inside my helmet where it gets sweaty and damaged by hairnets and hair bands.

This stuff makes my hair feel amazing. I don't have a bottle with a pump so I can not attest to how many pumps I use, but I can say I use around a pea sized blob from the ends of my hair up to just below my ears. My hair is layered and reaches a little past BSL. I usually use it after applying my silicone free leave in, in the hopes that it seals in the natural moisturizing ingredients. It really does reduce drying time. It seems like minuets after applying it my hair is almost completely dry.

It smells really good, kinda odd but good. It makes me think of clean laundry fresh out of the dryer.

I'm sure my small bottle will last forever so while it is initially more expensive, in the long run it is no more expensive than lesser quality/inexpensive products that require me to use 3 or 4 times the amount.

Yes, I will be buying this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lexxy_703

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my new hero hair product! i've tried so many masks/conditioners/sprays/creams with only limited results on my thick, long, wavy hair. this stuff works like a dream, soft & shiny with no frizz. brilliant.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Didn't work for me. I don't know what's the rave about. Good I didn't pay for this!