September 17, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has high pigmentation and it's long lasting. Fairly inexpensive, too. I find the packaging a little bit disappointing, though. I had used about half of the eyeshadow when it mysteriously got shattered. I hadn't dropped it or anything. :( Should get a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG matte highlight shade. I bought this a couple years ago after reading great reviews and have been using it regularly ever since. I wouldn't have thought that Wet n Wild would have such a buttery smooth, pigmented single shadow, but I'm sure glad I was wrong! It costs only around $2, which for the quality and performance, is a total bargain. I am very pleased. Brulee is a light, matte cream shade that is the perfect highlight shade. I use a bit on my brow bones on most days- it matches any look, and looks very simple and natural, not overly done up. It isn't the least bit chalky, and has decent staying power over primer. It silky and glides on very easily- application is foolproof. I can honestly say this is as good as MAC, and it only costs $2 compared to $18. If you can only have one matte base/highlight shade, and you're looking for something wallet-friendly, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely 100% product. This has to be my favorite Color Icon shadow single that Wet N Wild has put out thus far. Prefect shade for the brow bone, and great blending shade as well. It's a vanilla kind of color, but very light.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I saw these little things in the drugstore and decided to snap a few colors up (to include brulee) and must say they are terrible on me. I'm getting little to no pigment, fallout from hell and it feels like I've thrown dust on my eyelids and in my eyes. yuck! I'm glad they were so cheap! They are at the bottom of a trash bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail item!! It is a little hard to find but worth it, only brow bone highlight I use now

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I usually pick one of these up whenever I find them, because it's a great neutral shadow. Perfect for blending, for smoky eyes, or for subtle looks. I also keep one in the office for perking up my eyeshadow if it's been a really long day. Goof proof, and I think it's $2 or less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Favourite neutral eyeshadow. I only wish it was easier to find in my area. It's pigmented, and I use it over my eye primer a a base eyeshadow so the shadows don't stick weirdly to the primer. It's great as a blending shade, and you can even use it to set your under eye concealer. (At least I can, because it matches my skin tone). If I could find it at a store near me I'd probably buy 5 more.. it's under $2. Staple product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this shadow every single day! It's so versatile and goes with every look from smokey to neutral. I pair with LORAC eye primer. It's the best nude highlighter out there. The pigmentation is strong and the texture is buttery smooth. It packs alot of color and blends easily with other shades. Wet n wild eye shadows really are top notch and are up there with brands like Urban decay and MAC. I paid 1.99 for it! I love their palettes but prefer the single shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had heard mention of this but never really got excited about it before. Then randomly came across it for sale at the grocery store. Wow! Who knew? Perfect for highlighting under the browbone, corners of the eyes or even as a single shade on natural days. I compared this to Foxy from Naked 2 and while yes it is a slightly different shade wet'n'wild smacked UD! Way more pigmented and just as creamy smooth. It is powdery so don't try to use a stiff brush. I have tried many of the wet'n'wild trios and while I do enjoy them for some reason I like the consistency of brulee better.