October 23, 2014 | 1219 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome eyeshadow. I have and love MAC Brule and would have repurchased it were it not for discovering this thanks to MUA. Matches my skintone perfectly, great for evening and mattifying my oily lids. Over a primer stays put and doesn't crease.

I use it for no makeup days just with mascara and it looks polished and neutral. It's also great with WetnWilds other gem, Nutty, in the crease and a little black liner. Does its job and does it well. Hasn't shattered yet despite the knocking it gets in my makeup bag. Sturdy and just on the right side of hard to open little compact.

I love this and value it as much as I do my much more expensive stuff purely on the grounds of how good it is. That's a sign of quality makeup. And I have two backups and will buy more if those rumours of discontinuing keep rearing their ugly heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Superbly buttery and soft. Gorgeous matte neutral. I use this almost every day. Simply cannot beat the the price as it easily stands its gorund with HE shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has high pigmentation and it's long lasting. Fairly inexpensive, too. I find the packaging a little bit disappointing, though. I had used about half of the eyeshadow when it mysteriously got shattered. I hadn't dropped it or anything. :( Should get a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG matte highlight shade. I bought this a couple years ago after reading great reviews and have been using it regularly ever since. I wouldn't have thought that Wet n Wild would have such a buttery smooth, pigmented single shadow, but I'm sure glad I was wrong! It costs only around $2, which for the quality and performance, is a total bargain. I am very pleased. Brulee is a light, matte cream shade that is the perfect highlight shade. I use a bit on my brow bones on most days- it matches any look, and looks very simple and natural, not overly done up. It isn't the least bit chalky, and has decent staying power over primer. It silky and glides on very easily- application is foolproof. I can honestly say this is as good as MAC, and it only costs $2 compared to $18. If you can only have one matte base/highlight shade, and you're looking for something wallet-friendly, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely 100% product. This has to be my favorite Color Icon shadow single that Wet N Wild has put out thus far. Prefect shade for the brow bone, and great blending shade as well. It's a vanilla kind of color, but very light.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I saw these little things in the drugstore and decided to snap a few colors up (to include brulee) and must say they are terrible on me. I'm getting little to no pigment, fallout from hell and it feels like I've thrown dust on my eyelids and in my eyes. yuck! I'm glad they were so cheap! They are at the bottom of a trash bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail item!! It is a little hard to find but worth it, only brow bone highlight I use now

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I usually pick one of these up whenever I find them, because it's a great neutral shadow. Perfect for blending, for smoky eyes, or for subtle looks. I also keep one in the office for perking up my eyeshadow if it's been a really long day. Goof proof, and I think it's $2 or less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Favourite neutral eyeshadow. I only wish it was easier to find in my area. It's pigmented, and I use it over my eye primer a a base eyeshadow so the shadows don't stick weirdly to the primer. It's great as a blending shade, and you can even use it to set your under eye concealer. (At least I can, because it matches my skin tone). If I could find it at a store near me I'd probably buy 5 more.. it's under $2. Staple product for me.