November 25, 2014 | 1739 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my favorite matte skin color shadow to use alone or as a highlight to the brow. It's a very creamy and soft shadow formula that goes on smoothly and blends well with anything. Very much a HG shadow for me and will always repurchase.

Packaging sucks, but I will not complain lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it as a highlight!!! Wonderful !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is a perfect, A+, HG product for me! I fell in love with an eyeshadow I got in a palette - but it was not sold on it's own (and also not sold in this country either, which added to my grief), which I loved because it worked perfectly as a matte single eyelid colour, as a lid colour for cat-eyes and more dramatic lips, as a matte highlight. . .

I tried to find "dupes". Bought MAC, TooFaced, all that. Nothing compared till I found this. The quality is superb, especially considering it is a matte shadow which are often chalky and dry. This went on smooth, beautiful, no fall out, true to the colour in the pan. It goes with my colouring very well (NC20) and I use it all the time as a matte highlight, for all kinds of eyeshadow looks, everything! I even use it to set under eye concealer sometimes (very light dusting) during the cold months when I'm paler. The texture is smooth, creamy and the colour is pigmented and doesn't feel "cheap" at all.

I love this so much I always keep *at least* 3 back-ups. The only con is the hideous packaging - but really who cares, I can de-pot it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Wow! I can't believe it to me this long to try this single eyeshadow, I was not expecting much but to my surprise it was not chalky or it is very smooth in texture almost velvety smooth! Pigmented, blends well, seriously feels like a high end shadow & super cheap in price! I use it all over my lid especially to highlight my brow bone! Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This is one of the very few matte finish eye shadows from Wet n Wild. I wished they'd come out with more.
It's a nice and neutral creamy beige that will compliment any woman's eye color. Nice satiny finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome eyeshadow. I have and love MAC Brule and would have repurchased it were it not for discovering this thanks to MUA. Matches my skintone perfectly, great for evening and mattifying my oily lids. Over a primer stays put and doesn't crease.

I use it for no makeup days just with mascara and it looks polished and neutral. It's also great with WetnWilds other gem, Nutty, in the crease and a little black liner. Does its job and does it well. Hasn't shattered yet despite the knocking it gets in my makeup bag. Sturdy and just on the right side of hard to open little compact.

I love this and value it as much as I do my much more expensive stuff purely on the grounds of how good it is. That's a sign of quality makeup. And I have two backups and will buy more if those rumours of discontinuing keep rearing their ugly heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Superbly buttery and soft. Gorgeous matte neutral. I use this almost every day. Simply cannot beat the the price as it easily stands its gorund with HE shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has high pigmentation and it's long lasting. Fairly inexpensive, too. I find the packaging a little bit disappointing, though. I had used about half of the eyeshadow when it mysteriously got shattered. I hadn't dropped it or anything. :( Should get a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG matte highlight shade. I bought this a couple years ago after reading great reviews and have been using it regularly ever since. I wouldn't have thought that Wet n Wild would have such a buttery smooth, pigmented single shadow, but I'm sure glad I was wrong! It costs only around $2, which for the quality and performance, is a total bargain. I am very pleased. Brulee is a light, matte cream shade that is the perfect highlight shade. I use a bit on my brow bones on most days- it matches any look, and looks very simple and natural, not overly done up. It isn't the least bit chalky, and has decent staying power over primer. It silky and glides on very easily- application is foolproof. I can honestly say this is as good as MAC, and it only costs $2 compared to $18. If you can only have one matte base/highlight shade, and you're looking for something wallet-friendly, look no further.