Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

3.7

on 6/2/2010 12:04:00 AM

This is the most horrible eye makeup remover I've ever used! It wasn't good at removing mascara/eyeliner and now the skin around my eyes is RED, itching and burning :o*(

on 5/29/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I may like this better then Albolene...and I love Albolene. The first time I used it I didn't think much of it. I used a little more the next time I tried it and was very surprised at the amount of make up that came off onto my washcloth. No stinging of my eyes or face ( I use this all over my face). It took off stuff I couldn't even see......so I'm now impressed.....but because you have to use quite a bit....may not be cost effective.

on 5/22/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG this is the bomb! I use the most stay-put waterproof mascaras and I dread having to remove it every night. I've been using Albolene for a few years now (or Ponds Makeup Remover if not using waterproof mascara). Albolene is very greasy but allows me to rub and rub and eventually the mascara comes off. Pretty good-ish. I bought this stuff yesterday and could not believe how much I love it! I use my fingers and go over and over my eyes. It starts removing it immediately! When it feels like my lashes are bare, I splash water on my eyes..it comes right off, and then follow with my regular cleanser for my face on my eyes as well. Voila! No more torture! And very moisturizing. I'm going to buy a tube for my mom who uses BABYOIL...which you're NOT supposed to do!

on 5/18/2010 4:23:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is absolutely the best I have found to date!! The remover I was previously using was so greasy on my eyelids and took forever to rinse off, not to mention the fact that it would never remove all my mascara or eyeliner. This Nutrogena lotion is the total opposite! It does exactly what is promised: removes eye makeup and leaves your lids so smooth and refreshed. No more burning irritated eyes!! I just love this stuff, and plan to repurchase when I run out.

on 5/16/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Wow I can't believe all the good reviews on this...I guess I just have extra sensitive eyes/skin. This stuff burned me like all other eye makeup removers, and it didn't get all of my eyeliner off (loreal hip). I don't even use a ton of eyeliner. I had to keep reapplying and using tons of cotton rounds. I will be returning this. My search for the perfect eye makeup remover continues......

on 5/16/2010 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

WOW!!!! I was using Rimmel stuff that hurt my eyes, and left them so stiff...this is AMAZING, so light and easy to use. I can only pray this never gets discontinued!!!!!!!!!! I will buy again and again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best makeup remover Ive come across. Hands down. I usually used TBS Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover..but this is way more moisturizing and soothing. I like that it's in a lotion form and is not messy. I just put it on a tissue or washcloth and take my makeup off. I also don't need to rinse this off after using. It's like an extra moisturizer. Very hydrating like it promises and leaves me skin super soft. This is great for traveling as well. The tube cant leak liquid everywhere. I hope they continue to put this out!

on 4/23/2010 10:43:00 PM

I can't believe all the good reviews. I actually ended up returning this because even after using it multiple times in one night (I believe I went through 6 cotton balls), I still woke up with mascara under my eyes. And I don't wear a lot of eye makeup. So, I returned this and bought Sonia Kusak's eye makeup remover at Target -it actually works!

on 4/20/2010 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the first makeup remover that completely removes my makeup completely. No tugging- even with waterproof eyeliner and mascara! I just put a dab on a cotton ball, let it sit on my eye for about ten seconds, and all my makeup wipes off. Only a small amount is needed so this tube will last a long time.

on 4/16/2010 2:41:00 AM

Love this! It removes all of my eye makeup like a dream and doesn't leave my eye area feeling stripped. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I also love the sanitary packaging. It doesn't take very much product to remove makeup effectively, so I think this will last me a long time and end up being a great value. I highly recommend this product, and I will definitely repurchase it when I run out.