August 22, 2014 | 1109 users online

Eye Primer - Etude - Proof 10 Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

you must buy this! this primer makes your eye shadow more vibrant and stay longer, it's also super cheap!! the texture is non sticky at all, it's light but creamy, easy to blend. little goes a long way, the only thing that I don't like is the packaging, it's nice but it makes the product stuck at the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by lanzarote9012

This is the knock off of urban decays primer, and it works quite well.
My eyeshadows don't fade and it helps with maintaining my makeup. But, you need to be quick using this product, or else it can clump and will leave a white cast on your eyelid, so spread it out quickly! Also it tends to harden, and it can be a pain to get out of the bottle as you finish it. Apart from the packaging, it's a great product and it's also REALLY cheap in Korea!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by samology

WOW. HG status eye primer for me!

This eyeshadow primer is pretty similar to E.L.F's in terms of texture, but although it also dries quickly, it seems easier to blend than E.L.F's. It comes in a tube with a doe-foot applicator, which gives the correct amount on each eyelid.

The eyeshadow appears very vibrant & it also stayed ALL day, through 18-hour days! & the price is amazing, costing a fraction of the UDPP.

I will continue using my TSFI coz' I prefer that texture but on everyday basis, I find myself reaching for Proof 10 more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by yanqi83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely easy on the wallet, and does a good job of an eye primer. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by beda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though the packing is nearly poor, but comparing with the price, i think this is a good eye primer, and satisfy me rather than udpp can do. Well yeaah, udpp is good, but the etude price is something i can deal right now and future. yippiii

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by gunther146

I've been using a UDPP for a while and am not really happy with the price it comes with but more than satisfied with it. So I set out to find a perfect dupe for it and proof 10 is DEFINATELY THAT! Its about twice less expensive than UDPP and you get almost the same results! yey! so happy i live near an ETUDE HOUSE store.!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by hanryou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

PRO:
- Definitely helped my eye makeup stay longer! Like almost the entire day (10 hours~)
CON:
- While the product is great, the packaging is terrible! The stick brush doesn't reach all the way into the bottom of the bottle, and the bottle is ROUNDED so there are even more product stuck at the sides and bottom. For such a good product, I hope this will improve soon! Gotta cut the bottle if you need to truly use all the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mikaavila94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was planning to save up for the Palladio eye primer because with its silicone feel it compared to UDPP but I heard about this and it is AMAZING. Boosts the vibrancy of my eyeshadows and lasts from am to pm. Same silicone-y feel. I only don't like the packaging because it'll be a challenge to get product out later on. But as of now, since a little goes a long way, I'm quite happy with this.

EDIT: This dries quite fast so you should blend quickly. On my skin tone if it 's not blended on time, it gets flaky and cakey and gross and requires a makeup remover to fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by gnillee

This product is seriously good! No joke. All this while, I have an issue with eyeliner (be it liquid, pencil, gel form.. all tried). It would never last till late night, when I'm out for chill-outs/gatherings. I always have to touch-up the eyeliner portion during mid-day/evening. Even so, there's a high tendency it will smudge and create another faint line layer on top of the eyeliner position itself. Un-glam.

Thank God I decided to try out Etude Proof 10 Primer (R.P. SGD16.00+). It's really my ultimate saviour. Since first experience till now, my eye gel liner did not smudge or crease at all. It's in perfect condition.. let's say from 8am in the morning to wee hours? No touch-up required either.

Isn't it awesome? Love it and definitely, I'll re-purchase it. =))

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Aureo

I bought it from eBay so it was quite cheap, only cost me like AUD6 including shipping. The bottle was a bit smaller than what I expected but doesn't bother me much.
Just like what the online reviews say, the primer is real good! Put this on yesterday together with eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow! Bear in mind that I cried a bit yesterday and I wore it for 10 hrs too..
Eyeshadow didn't crease, eyelid stayed relatively oil free!
Eyeliner was still at where it was! Mascara, same place as it was!
Also, the colour of the eyeshadow was more vibrant than without primer!:) Recommended!