July 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried this product because people likened it to the UD 24/7 pencils. I can see why though, the texture is really similar, it glides on just as smoothly, stays just as long, and is even more black than Zero. But I have to give this a low rating because it caused my eyes to water T_T At first I thought it was just because I used it on my waterline, but then just wearing it normally on my lids made my eyes water too. And maybe because it's so black and I had to keep squeezing my eyes because of the irritation it started to smudge a bit earlier too...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DAMN! This is everthing I have ever wanted in a liner. Ya know? I've said this before and I'll say it again. The drugstore is REALLY on point with makeup. This pencil liner is soft, B.L.A.C.K - I mean BLACK people, glossy and long lasting. This is everything a girl would want in an eyeliner. I'm on a no buy for 2013 but when I start needing to re-up on products I doubt I'll ever go to the department store or Sephora again and that is a wonderful feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by x3foreverangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was always afraid of finding alternatives for Mac eyeliner because drugstore eyeliners always end up making me look like a raccoon but I am so pleased to have switched to Milani. This eyeliner is so smooth, creamy and easy to apply. Once it sets, it never budges while I've always had minor problems with Mac because it does happen to run a little on the corner of my eyes. Milani's eyeliner is a very rich black. The end results are amazing. Another great thing is the price; is about 5-6$ cheaper than Mac eyeliners which is a pretty great deal. This is definitely my new holy grail eyeliner<3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY this is in stock at a store near me. I've been trying since summer to get my hands on this eyeliner. Only Walmart and CVS sell Milani near me and this damn eyeliner in Black is always sold out. My first attempt with this was complete fail. I figured it would be a typical liner where I would have to apply pressure to get any color. What a disaster, I looked like I had a black eye. This liner needs a light gentle hand, in fact barely touching the lid will give you major color payoff! This black is so black I don't even know what to compare it to. It is blacker than anything that I have tried. It is blacker than tar, tires and onyx...really that black. I see why this liner is always sold out. This is by far the most pigmented black liner out there and at an affordable price. Now, for the texture. Right away, this reminds me of MAC Kohl liner in Smolder. Both go on like butter but smudge very easily, for me anyway. I have oily lids and my experience with both liners is that I need to carry Qtips w/ me to clean up under my eyes. For me, it does smudge which is an issue and I find setting it with black eye shadow helps it stay on a little better. What I do like about Milani Liquif'eye is that is doesn't fade, it stays rich black all day long! So, what I buy this again? I think so but I'm a bit bummed of how easily it smudges on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Lilmissdanae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I have tried so many liners on my waterline that just do not stay, this one is good, really good - but not fantastic. The colour is a rich black which I love, I go back and forth over the line a few times as it tends to skip a little, and just to make sure I get a nice even coverage. I find that it migrates to the inner corners of my eyes after only an hour or so. The line starts to wear away on the outer corners for me but its not too noticeable unless you get really close to the mirror.
Overall I'm happy with it and for $12.50 AUS it's money well spent. However I will continue my hunt for my HG liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kndllramos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok well first off, this eyeliner is amazing! I basically tried all different kinds that were waterproof and smudge proof and extremely dark! This is all of those. It doesnt budge and it has only a few seconds of drying time so if you want to smudge it then you have to do it fast. I have bought this over and over. Its soo pigmented, I personally think its better than urban decay. My only problem is that once when I tightlined with it that it smudged but it was just one time, i highly reccomend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not blown away on this brand compared to my Prestige waterproof liners.Found it less blendable and skips as I applied.

Edit update: I played with this a bit and found if you smudge out the line , it looks so much better and is super dark but bulletproof. Fantastic with a matte neutral eye look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This does not work for me, unless i prime my lid first, but of course it defeats the purpose of a long-wearing smudge-proof liner like this one. I have extremely oily lids, the only eyeliners that have been known to stay put on my lids are maybelline gel cream eye studio and elf pen liquid liner?, if i remember correctly. Not only do I have very very oily lids I also have semi-double lid(hooded lids), which makes most long wearing liners never ever stay on my lids. Not only do my oilies dissolve my liner, the friction of my hooded lids smudge them as well.

That being said, this stayed on for at least half a day before it dissolved and smudged on me, that in my book is pretty decent compared to the rest of liners i've tried. (Bear in mind of my eyes special needs-lol) Goes on heavenly smooth and supremely pigmented, No tugging or effort needed to put this on.

I would recommend this if you dont have super oily lids and dont have hooded eyes. If you do, look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Holy grail eyeliner right here. I've tried a TON of different eyeliners and even the high-end ones were a disappointment. (including the beloved Urban Decay 24/7 liners) This is the ONLY eyeliner that comes close to staying on my waterline. This stuff is awesome. My only somewhat complaint is that it's almost too soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in blue, love it! One of my favourite eyeliners so far.