Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

This is a great mascara, it gives length aswell as a bit of volume.
you can build it up or have it more as a natural look mascara.
the packaging feels and looks expensive, it is a high ish end mascara but it is no where as bad as some others cost what do the same thing.
i was a bit dissapointed with this in a long day because it did start to crumble and had black dry bits on my face but it was a long day and still think its a good purchase. i would buy it again but i wouldnt if i found a better one

on 9/6/2012 10:01:00 AM

at the first months, it works nice.. no clumps.. and no extreme volume, just lenghtening, thus natural, that's what I want... however.. when this product's 5-6 months old, it runs dry.. so you gotta warm it everytime you use it..

on 9/2/2012 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I always go back to this one even though the SAs always seem to tell me I'd love one of their other mascaras, which I've bought on a whim and they pretty much suck. This is the only one from Clinque that I like. It doesn't add much volume, which I need but I uses another mascara with this if that's the look I'm going for on that day. So that's why I give it 4/4.5 lippies.

on 9/2/2012 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A friend gave me the sample she got of this and I loved it! The comb applicator does a great job of defining the lashes without clumping. It definitely lives up to it's name in that way. It doesn't add any volume, though (and doesn't claim to).
It stays pretty well... although, teary eyes definitely make it smudge.
Overall, I'd buy it again.

on 8/19/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I received this as a free sample at Clinique and feel in love with it. The brush (or comb) is so small and precise that it gets every single lash and brings it to its full potential in length. I had such long lashes that were not clumped, they looked amazing. The only downfall for me is that it did not give me as much volume as I would have liked, so I layered it. But since it is advertised as a lengthening mascara it definitely did the job!

on 8/12/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm usually a drugstore girl, but I think this mascara is worth the extra price. I love this stuff. The wand is super small making it easy to get right to the roots of the lashes without smudging mascara on the lid. The formula is also really nice, very lengthening and also adds volume. Doesn't flake or smudge.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. I adore the brush, and how it is more like a comb so it separates all of my lashes. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My lashes are pretty thick, but definitely lack in length and NEVER hold a curl. After reading the review on MUA, I decided to order this from Sephora. I'm glad I did, too! It lengthens wonderfully and holds a curl like a champ.
I was nervous about the comb-type brush ( My last experience was with that terrible mascara Rimmel put out years ago. Complete crap! ) but the flexible little comb really does work very well. After one coat my lashes were touching my lid and were curly and fluttery.
It also layers well with other mascaras. I lerv it.

on 6/30/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this mascara when I first bought it, but as it is a very wet formula (but then I have been told all Clinique mascaras are, so my fault really) it made my eyelashes lose the curl I had put in and droop down.
I stopped using it because of this, then one day my usual mascara (the awesome Fairydrops Scandal Queen) dried out so badly I couldnt use it at all. So I combined Clinique high lengths just on the tips of the lashes with L'oreals Volume millions mascara and VOILA!! Beautiful thick LONG eye lashes.
So if you have stupid rubbish can-barely-hold-a-curl short Asian eyelashes like me use this mascara for length after a mascara which will hold curl for your lashes.
I appreciate not everyone will want to spend the extra money to buy multiple mascaras but for the moment I am glad to have found a way to use this up . I have to admit though I will not buy this again but that is really because it does not suit my kind of eyelashes.

on 6/27/2012 6:11:00 PM

LOVE THIS! It's seriously the best mascara I've ever used. It's very lengthening (and also a bit thickening) and it does not irritate sensitive eyes AT ALL :)