Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 4/30/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I think this foundation has good and believeable color for my fair skin. I am NW 20 and I wear vanille. I Think it feels good and does not dry out my skin. Is has a pretty good better than light coverage but does not look like a mask. However after using Bio brands I just hate the chemical flower smell of this product so I stopped using it. I prefer completely scentless or organic smelling products.

on 4/30/2015 4:09:00 PM

overall i pretty good foundation. im an nc20 and 51 works pretty well for me. i only wouldnt buy again because i feel the serum one works better for me. this has higher coverage than the serum version though. blends well, lasts well, medium coverage i would say. but buildable to heavy

on 4/29/2015 10:46:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation! It gives you a healthy natural look. It provides a nice coverage that balances my skin tone and covers my redness or spots. Also, it's kinda long-lasting, you can wear it for 8 hours, just remember to apply some powder on your t-zone. It doesn't make your skin dry and you just feel really comfortable wearing it. The best thing is it smells so good! Definitely should try it out. They price is very affordable for this quality. Xo

on 4/28/2015 5:25:00 PM

After looking for a liquid foundation to use (I normally always wear powder, which I love but ends up coming off halfway through the day), I found this and heard many good reviews of it on YouTube. I was going to buy it on Amazon until my mum told me to go to Boots to make sure I get the right one. I'm extremely glad I did (and I advise everyone to go to their local beauty store for a test) because I found out the palest one completely matched my skin tone, which was nice because it gave me a natural but 'covered' look. It hides blemishes well - not as well as some foundations, but I'm not a makeup expert so I could be doing it wrong. It feels as though it hydrates my skin too, so if you have sensitive skin such as myself I would recommend this product. And for ten pounds, you can complain?

on 4/17/2015 2:19:00 AM

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation lies on skin very naturally and healthy. It is easy to blend on the skin and has a medium coverage. Love this foundation!!

on 4/14/2015 10:10:00 AM

Heard a lot of positive reviews about this foundation and even a friend of mine who is always updated about makeup stuff encouraged me to buy it... so i did. I bought it in Hong Kong for around 250 HKD, which amounts to 35 US dollarsI My skin is kinda dry. kinda fair-skinned for asians. This foundation feels sticky or clingy on my face. It doesn't feel light and comfortable. Also it oxidises a lot. My face becomes yellow at the end of the day! the clingy feel of it on my face kinda disgusts me and makes me a bit worried that it may actually clog my pores!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is amazing! Bourjois has a range of many colours so 53-54 is a perfect match for me. The foundation is silky and smooth, and blends well into my face without any problems. It lasts all day and my skin has so far, not had any bad reactions or breakouts. The coverage builds up nicely from a medium coverage to heavy coverage, once more product is applied. On offer, the price is quite good, especially seeing as the foundation is so great.

on 4/1/2015 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Many people had told me to purchase this foundation. Apparently it was really good and the real hype was because it is from the same factory as Chanel (essentially it is a Chanel foundation). I purchased it and at first I was not quite happy with it but it took a bit of warming up to it. I now kinda live by it! Make sure you only use about 1 pump and use in moderation as it is very yellow toned and may give a very tanned or orangy effect!

on 3/31/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells unreal, so amazing for the price and I own a TONNE of foundations, medium consistency and brilliant coverage, it lasts, it feels nice and it has a pump, literally so lovely. Would most definitely rebuy.

on 3/30/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foundation is my favorite and best I've ever used. Ive been using it for a few months & will probably never use anything else. It has a very light liquid texture & the finish is between dewy and matte. It makes your skin flawless and lasts all day. I probably wouldn't recommend it for oily skin though. I'm fair skinned so I have the lightest shade No. 51 Vanille Clair. It makes my skin look slightly better and never has broken me out or clogged my pores. The only downfall is that it's not available in the U.S. However you can definitely purchase off ebay & Amazon for under $20.

Video Reviews & Tutorials