Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

My HG foundation! I have gone through bottles of this for years and keep going back! It works great for my yellow undertone complexion and feels very light weight on my skin. Needs to be set with some translucent powder if you want to avoid a dewy look and have better oil control. Have not had any skin breakouts with this and it blends beautifully into the skin. I would say this is probably a medium coverage foundation and better for skin with lighter blemishes. It does start to slide off after 6 to 7 hours, not significantly, so I can deal with that. I use a damp blending sponge to apply the product because brushes just don't work very well on my skin. Bourjois products have always worked well for my skin and I always have something positive to say about their products!

This is a really beautiful amazing value foundation it glides on smells lovely..its medium to full ish coverage.. Causes no problems or oil slicks on my normal/combo skin,.lasts well and looks lovely in fact it would be my new favorite and 5*s if it weren't for the colour match.. I'm v fair and cool tones and the lightest shade in this is very yellow..otherwise perfect

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am so in love with this product. It has the perfect undertone for me. I'm quite yellowish, so it is really hard to find a matching product. Right now I'm using #51 Vanille clair, which is surprisingly too light for me. In the winter it would be the perfect color. Right now in autumn, I should use #52 vanille.
At first. it was a bit hard for me to use this foundation. With my brushes, it streakes. I don't like to use my hands when it comes to foundation. Right now, I'm using a blending sponge and it works perfectly. Though I have to say, it is a big difference how much product you use. With one pump, it has a nice coverage with a natural glow. Two pumps makes it really sticky, even with powder!
This foundation has a really nice perfume. It's not overwhelming, but just a nice, nearly unnoticeable fregrance.
With a good primer and nice finishing powder, it should hold all day. Without powder it holds up to about 8 hours.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm surprised that I actually like this foundation. Revlon stopped making the color I use, so I picked this up after watching a few youtube reviews on it.

I'm pleasantly surprised with it. I had a bit of trial and error with it. I need to use a light swipe of primer first and one pump only. I used WAY too much my first two times with this and found out I needed to use even less than expected to get the coverage I need. This also does well under the eyes if you don't like using a concealor.

I purchased the lightest shade available at my local Boots - light vanilla. It's a good neutral shade. I would not wear this without at least some mascara and a slight swipe of blush. I find coverage is best with a face/stipple brush in a swirl pattern across the face.

I would definitely purchase this again for the fall/winter months. I find after a few hours of wear it does get a bit shiny, even with a primer underneath, but a quick blot with a tissue and it's good to go.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I do like this foundation, however, it's not my favourite. Sometimes this looks frat on my skin, sometimes it doesn't. It does cling to dry patches so I tend not to use this in winter - however, it also doesn't last that great in hot humid weather either. Shades 51 & 52 match me depending on the season. I do reach for this foundation every now and then because it does look lovely in photos etc - but it's not a HG

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So so so amazing! This is my current favourite foundation. It has medium coverage and not an overly dewy finish, perhaps more of a satin finish. I imagine this would be amazing on dry skin and it is also amazing on my oily skin. Surprisingly for a non-matte foundation it lasted all day and when set with powder it did not go greasy. Definitely would recommend. My only gripe with it is that over here in Australia, it's pretty pricey for drugstore. However I think it was well worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Boujois Healthy Mix is one of the best value for money foundations I have ever come across. It covers blemishes quite well, the consistency makes it easy to apply/blend out and it gives off a lovely glow. You also don't need much of it, just a pump should be enough for the whole face. Doesn't cling to dry patches (unlike my other go-to foundation Revlon Colorstay), doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable on the face and it has never broken me out. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't exactly have the greatest staying power, particularly in the summer months. Still a fave nonetheless.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used this LIQUID HEALTHY MAKEUP FOUNDATION and the results were fabulous. My skin became clearer and fresh. It gives a flawless complexion for up to 16hrs! . I got this for INR 990 bt it was worth it. Every one should atleast give it a try.i would recommend this product for everyday use as well . Go ahead and give it a try.

I've been using this foundation for a week and I love it!

I bought this based on a few YouTubers' reviews and am really pleased. It smells awesome, fruity, which is nice because with sensitive skin I usually avoid anything scented...however this hasn't caused any irritation.

I have delicate, fair skin prone to bouts of cystic acne. As such I have some dark scarring. I would call this foundation a medium coverage - it covered the worst of it with just one layer (applied with a brush over the Bourjois Happy Light Matte primer) but some of the scarring was still visible. However, the foundation was SUCH a good colour match for me (I am shade 52) that I didn't mind a little bit of the scarring showing through a tiny bit - it made it look incredibly natural. On existing breakouts I did use a bit of concealer (NARS creamy concealer in Custard).

In combination with the Happy Light Matte primer, a light layer of this foundation stayed put all day at work and I only got slightly oily on my forehead towards the 8 hour mark (I have quite an oily t zone). There was absolutely no oxidisation which is a godsend for me as most foundations oxidise badly.

I am really excited to use this foundation on 'good skin' days especially, when I don't need a bit of extra concealer - it looks (and feels) so natural it will be like wearing nothing at all!

Side note to add, I also tried the Healthy Mix concealer in shade 51 for the under eye area, which I also loved! Very pleasant gel consistency that didn't crease at all, recommend it!

best high Street foundation out there I use it on many of my clients, use a finishing powder like Mac or Ben nye to get long lasting results. I even used it on an underwater shoot, worked brilliantly!

Video Reviews & Tutorials