September 2, 2014 | 1182 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Studio Shimmer Palette

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

A miss in series of Elf hits and misses. 4 creamy colours in a row, similar enough to be one colour. This to me is not a defination of a good hightlighter. Greases as a eyeshadow base. 1 lippie for being cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by shalunya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Am loving this as a highlighter and an eye shadow base. No creasing, blends easily and I love the shades! Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Found this at Kmart for $3.00. I'd been looking for a highlighter forever and didn't want to spend a lot - and these popped up at the perfect time.

Love that you get four colors to choose from - I use all of them, and I'm cool toned and quite pale. Lots of shimmer, easily blended, and I love the little brush for applying to my eye area.

The only downside: they don't last long on me. I may try setting them with a light dusting of powder, but generally cream highlighters last maybe an hour or two, no matter which brand I try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my HGs, and I think this may also be one of ELF's best products. The colors are pigmented and vibrant, and yes, super shimmery. I just dip my finger in them and putthem on my face, but they'd work well with a brush, too. They are very creamy so they blend easily. All of the colors are amazing, but I find myself using the pink one most often. I usually use it in place of blush, which I find useful because it gives me both color and shimmer. The colors look amazing when used on the nose and inner corners of the eye as well. I've had this for about three months, I've been using it everyday and I still haven't hit the bottom of the pan on any of the colors.

If you are debating whether to buy this or not, definitely buy it. Heck, buy two because they are so cheap and so, so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this palette comes in a variety but I purchased 'Sheer Sunrise'. I'm pleased with the colors, very pretty and super blend-able. I use this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and/or the bridge of my nose. I'm a sucker for pink so the pink shade is my favorite. I've had this for over a year and it hasn't dried out yet so I'd say this is a great buy for $3. I wouldn't recommend using these as an eyeshadow base bc I tried to use it like that over a primer and I still creased.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by nicotina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. The colours are lovely and they give a really nice glow. I just dab a little product along my brow bone and I'm done. It lasts for ages, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sarahbaby0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life? and for $3!??! It gives my skin such a dewy fresh look with just the right amount of shimmer. I put on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose over my tinted moisturizer and underneath of my bronzer. Look's gorgeous I am in love :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I paid less than $5.00 for some great highlighters. I love the color selction of white, nude, pink and bronzish color. I put the white below my brow and inner corner of eyes and it looked great. It lasted a few hours and faded without crease, could be because I have on the mineral eye primer but great palette for fantastic price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by insidiousplan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this palette. It's super useful, and the cream shadows are very creamy and blendable. They are pigmented and very shimmery (as the name suggests). All of them make awesome highlight colors.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the packaging came a bit wonky, and it closes a little off (one half of it doesn't lay completely flat). That isn't a deal breaker, though. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

E.L.F. does it again! These make great cheap-o cream highlighters. I don't reach for them much b/c I prefer powder, but if you want to highlight precisely, instead of just with a brush and powder, I think this would work best. It's a super deal for the amount of product you get.