October 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by 503leitzzz

I'm a concealaholic and this is my HG concealer that I continue to repurchase whenever I run out. I've bought way too many concealers from drugstore and department stores and this is honest the best. It's best used as a corrector.

PROS
-Covers EVERYTHING-acne and major dark circles
-Lasts all day
-Dries fast
-Cheap $8 in Oregon

CONS
The packaging totally sucks... The wand doesn't nearly reach the end of the tube, and it's not liquid so a bunch of it gets stuck under the rim which cannot be reached by the wand. even though it's cheap, I cannot stand to see half of the product lost. So I made a little tool just for this. It's a paperclip that has been unfolded into a straight line, and then bent at the very end so it's like an "L" with a short little bottom line and long verticle line (if that makes any sense). But it works perfect to get remaining product out without having to melt it (and ruin the concealer) or waste it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by abiburgess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer has great coverage and does stay on for as long as you need it to! It's great! The only semi-downside is that it dries rather quickly, so you can't apply it to all of your problem areas and then blend. You've got to do it one at a time or else it'll have trouble blending.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

At first i loved this. Great coverage. conseals imperfections. Then i used it on my dark circles.
IT MADE IT LOOK WORSE! Sunk into my fine lines and looked cakey.

I wouldnt purchace again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have this in Ivory and it is seriously such a good concealer! The only other concealers I've used are by bare minerals, neutrogena, and sheer cover(I think), and none of those stand out to me. It lasted me a really long time, and is also a great color for my acne scars, I have zero tan so I'm super pale. it's also great for dark circles. doesn't crease. I'm so sad though because I'm incredibly low on it but couldn't find it in stores anymore so I got Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer but it's not as good :/ hopefully I find it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colours run a bit too pink for my skintone,so i can't use this on my blemishes..
i do use this for under my eyes..it works great!

The coverage is light to medium and it does crease a bit during the day..so i top it off with a setting powder.

I would not use this i you have dry undereyes or fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say it has really good coverage and looks good when I first put it on but it begins to dry out around my pimples and just look cakey and like I have pimples I'm trying to cover! It's not the worst concealer and I can make it work but it's not ideal for dry skin. Not very good under eyes either. It's a little hard to blend out with your fingers, I usually just dot it on and dab it out really gently with a brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Tried to make this work but all colours (from light to mediums) were too pink on my skin.

I did like the staying power, lasted all day with very minor cakiness (but my skin is drier right now). Dries very fast so you have to blend quickly. I found it a bit drying in the under eye area. However - I'm using this as a matte highlight under brows, etc and it does a great job. Blends really nicely into skin without looking obvious or thick.

Bottom line - this is probably better for cool toned women, with oilier skin types that need a concealer with medium-full coverage.

Might consider re-purchase if they came out with more colours, but likely not as there are better concealers out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Kellywilson28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was hoping for a long lasting concealer to cover blemishes and dark circles, something that I could top with powder for a quick look.. However this went on so Cakey! I couldn't deal with it. I'm glad I didn't spend more than I did. I tried using it different ways like with a wet sponge or stippling brush. I would not repurchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by scatcat92

Concealers are hit or miss for me-- I think everyone needs to find their right concealer via trial and error. Anyways, this was a miss for me. The color match was nice, and the coverage was decent. The packaging is good, typical deer foot applicator. However, because it is a long lasting formula, it dried like paint. It doesn't budge-- it definitely lasts. It's just very drying and and looks crumbly under the eye area. It accentuated fine lines and dryness, and it was hard to blend because it dried so quickly. For someone will oily, young skin, this might be a hit. Unfortunately, it wasn't for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Aliyourpally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a while back. No matter what I do, it looks disgusting under my eyes or on pimples that I'm trying to conceal. It's too light for my skin tone (which is basically transparent) and it settles into every single line. I'm only 15 and it makes me look like I'm 55. Still trying to find a good concealer :/

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No