Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 3/30/2014 9:56:00 PM

I didn't love this product but I don't hate it, it dries very fast when going on your face so you have to blend it in quickly. It did feel nice on my skin and has a good texture, it didn't last all day which sucked because I needed to cover my acne spots. Overall I wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend it.

on 3/19/2014 9:06:00 AM

i have the shade light & it's a pink undertone concealer. perfect for covering my dark circles. it's a little dry and can set very quick but if you're willing to work with that it's a pretty good product.

on 3/18/2014 2:24:00 PM

This may just be my HG concealer. I've used everything under the sun from low to high end and this concealer is the only one that I've found to be the perfect combination of full coverage, blendable, and lasting with no creasing. I have dark under eye circles and fine lines under my eyes and this covers the circles completely and it doesn't settle in the fine lines. The color I chose just happens to match my foundation perfectly, so I'm a happy camper.

on 3/1/2014 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Five star product. Full coverage, long lasting, blendable, all qualities we look for in a concealer. I like to use concealers as foundations, but this stuff is too thick for that, but it definitely works great as a concealer. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was actually very surprised that I liked this so much. The shade "cream" works well for me, the little tube of product lasts a long time, and the concealer itself covers without being too thick and it dries well and stays in place without getting super cakey. Plus it isn't expensive! I use this mainly for blemishes. Very pleased with it.

on 2/9/2014 4:57:00 AM

This is one of my holy grail products. It is very thick and pigmented, therefor covering up so much. The only downside to this is that is dries very very quick so you need to work quick with it. This is better than some of my $50 concealers.. I guess this will have mixed reviews because like with the foundation it is very pink-toned but unlike the foundation i am actually able to make the concealer work by dabbing a lighter concealer over the top of it. Another problem i have with this is that i have bought about 5 of them in the last couple months all the same colour (Cream) and somehow they are all differnt colours. One is very orange, one is very pale and the others are somewhere in the middle. I am however able to look past this because it really is that good.

this is the worst concealer i have ever used. it is extremely cakey and dries VERY fast...its thick and not blendable. i do not recommend this product. i prefer my Revlon colorstay concealer to this

on 1/29/2014 7:52:00 PM

This is my favourite concealer for blemishes- thick and pigmented- I often get told I have flawless skin and it's all thanks to this little beauty! Only issue is it drys quite quickly so you have to work fast. I have nc20 skin and the palest shade, which is oddly number 2 (I've never come across 1), is perfect.

on 1/25/2014 3:21:00 PM

This concealer definitely holds up to its promise of 24hrs. I use it only to cover up blemishes, as I have a different product for my under eye darkness, and I'm pretty impressed with this drugstore product. A downfall I do find is that I have to let it set after working it in or my foundation will take it away exposing some not so awesome pregnancy hormonal acne. It is just inconvenient to either stop doing my makeup to let it set or having to just work on the rest of my face and then go back and do my jaw and neck. I find this problem to only happen when I use a liquid or mousse foundation, my powder foundation works flawlessly. I have this in Ivory for winter and will definitely be purchasing a spring/summer shade later on.

on 1/25/2014 12:19:00 AM

This concealer has to be, hands down, the worst concealer ive ever used..EVER. when applying i, you cant just dab on your problem areas first and then go back and blend because it dries so quickly so by the time you go to blend, its basically molded to your face! Also, it has a very cakey-thick feel to it, almost as if its a foundation. And finally, for some reason the variety of colors for this concealer is very dark and broad so i had to blend it with many other colors so it would fit my skin tone