Sleek Storm Palette

4.4

on 4/23/2012 3:44:00 PM

I love this palette. Beautiful neutrals, plenty of shimmer and a little matte for eyebrows and to tone it down. There are plenty of highlighter shades which I often use more of, and the matte brown matches my brows.

The shadows are really soft and creamy, true to pan and wear for ages. I can go from 8 til 8 in these over SInsurance, and they still look good.

Sleek are a marvellous manufacturer, I've yet to be disappointed, and I reach for this far more often than UD or Too Faced naked/natural palettes. For 6.49 in superdrug, I'm wowed.

on 4/22/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this is the palette i used to reach everyday, i like the pigmentation and colors :)

but i will love it more if it come back in waffle pattern, and not a flat one like mine. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette! I bought this because a friend of mine recommended it to me. It was about 8 euro's, which is about 11 dollars. It's so pigmented, just great! I can make all kind of looks with this palette :) I'm planning on buying the au naturel version as well. You go Sleek!! <3

on 3/13/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Although I own a lot of palettes and single eyeshadows from Dior, MAC, Chanel etc. this is the palette I reach for the most. The colours are absolutely amazing, so is the pigmentation. I would give 4,5 lippies as the eyeshadows are pretty powdery and the inside of my palette is covered in powder of every eyeshadow. But overall an awesome deal!
*Little Update*: I use this palette more than my MAC eyeshadows, I love these colours <3

on 2/26/2012 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A really good value for the money. The colours are nice and pigmented (the navy blue one was a bit chalky but whatever). It's good for people who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on different eyeshadows or if you're on a low budget situation.

on 2/15/2012 9:23:00 AM

Thats my fav sleek palette.. has a great mix of colors, naturals on one side and darker & more intense colors on the other side. Those palette are absolutely a bargain!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

oh my god, I can't believe I've been living in the UK for so long but never realised the beauty of these sleek palettes. I had low hopes for this because it was so inexpensive, despite the great reviews from pixiwoo. I really love these eyeshadows, they're more pigmented than MAC eyeshadows and you can experiment with them more than the MAC ones since they are so much cheaper. In fact, I'm beginning to think I actually prefer these to MAC shadows, regardless of price. the colours work amazingly for me I'm an NC43 . I might just have to go out and buy more palettes before I leave the UK. amazing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Can't imagine life without this pallette now, use it everytime I do eyeshadow! And the thing is I was wavering for ages about whether to actually buy it or not!
The reason why I took off a lippy though is because there are three colours I never ever touch, that's the light blue, the dark green and the navy colours. The reason for this is that the colours aren't very wearable, I can't really see them suiting many skin tones. Secondly, they are extremely shimmy/metalic looking and don't have a nice finish at all (i find it hard to explain, all that I can say is that it doesn't look smooth). and thirdly because those three colours tend to turn into a muddy grey colour when put on the lids.

I find that the other shimmery/metalic colours have the same finish on the lids but I don't find it as bad because the colour is nicer and lighter. Though sometimes the finish does really annoy me about them.

The most used shades are the three matt ones and the shimmery champagne highlight colour which is really pretty and I use it as a face highlight as well. The two gold colours are gorgeous, and so is the shimmery brown colour but I would use that one with a matt crease colour or there would be shimmer overload.

Overall its a nice pallete with a good variety of shades but I just wish there were a few more matt colours.

on 2/5/2012 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loooooooove this palette!
the colors are great! and very pigmented!
and I love to use the dark brown for my eyebrows.

on 1/29/2012 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my fav palette. The texture is rather thickish creamy. I attribute that to paraffinum liquidum being the third ingredient in the list. None the less, i love the color payoff - they are all very pigmented. I love all the colours, this palette only has three matt shades - one light brown, chocolate brown and black. The rest are very shimmery and beautiful. I love the dark shades as liner.

+++ After I purchased this palette, I don't get as tempted by other palettes. I'll mentally compare the palette i'm looking at with my storm palette and think to myself - i prefer my storm palette.

Popular Palettes