Sleek Storm Palette

4.4

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

absolutely wonderful palette!
every colour you could possibly ever need is in here! i have gone 1 whole week in a row using just this palette everyday. it has any colour to suit any mood, and most importantly, it has a matte black, a matte tan and a matte brown. these colours are so useful and such staples, the black for real definition and the matte browns for blending. also the highlight shade is stunning. in fact all the colours are stunning and super buttery and pigmented. it's not surprising that everywhere i go, this is always sold out! this was the last one they had in the shop stock drawer, and even though one of the colours was chipped, i still took it!
i also think 'Storm' is the perfect name for this, because when you create a complex look with this (especially if you've used any of the blue shades), your eyes really do take on that stormy sultriness.
one of the main reasons i love this palette, is that i can create sooo many different looks with this, and it brings out my creativity. even in the morning when i am in a rush, i just open this and i can quickly dip around to create a really elaborate look. especially for me because i haven't depotted any of my MAC shadows, so even if i want to create a simple look, when i am in a rush, i still have to fiddle around with all the different little MAC pots just to find the colours i'm looking for.
the lasting power of the colours is also really good! i'm just going to go over a few cons now for review's sake.
cons:
* the colours are very soft and easily break, create fallout during application and are really easily dented.
* there is no very dark matte brown. the darkest matte brown is only semi-opaque. better for blending than packing on.
* most the colours are not very buildable and it's easy to put too much on sometimes.
that's it!
this is definitely worth a try!
would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I am in love with this palette.I bought it just over a week ago and i wear it everyday. The colours are so pigmented. The price for this palette is AMAZING. I'm gonna try more of sleek's palette because their products are just great. I recommend this for people who are on a budget and also people who likes nice pigmented eyeshadows.

on 5/27/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love Sleek products in general, great quality brand and at such good prices! I bought the Storm palette after swatching the colours, great shade range with a mix of matte and shimmer. Theres a great neutral lid colour, a matte dark brown for the crease and a shimmery gold highlight colour too. I travel a lot and this is the only palette I take with me because it has a great range of colours suitable for any look. Sleek eyeshadow palettes are my favourite, theyre pigmented and so smooth. I also own Bad Girl and Ooh La La palettes, I highly reccomend them and tell all my friends to buy them!

on 4/23/2012 3:44:00 PM

I love this palette. Beautiful neutrals, plenty of shimmer and a little matte for eyebrows and to tone it down. There are plenty of highlighter shades which I often use more of, and the matte brown matches my brows.

The shadows are really soft and creamy, true to pan and wear for ages. I can go from 8 til 8 in these over SInsurance, and they still look good.

Sleek are a marvellous manufacturer, I've yet to be disappointed, and I reach for this far more often than UD or Too Faced naked/natural palettes. For 6.49 in superdrug, I'm wowed.

on 4/22/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this is the palette i used to reach everyday, i like the pigmentation and colors :)

but i will love it more if it come back in waffle pattern, and not a flat one like mine. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette! I bought this because a friend of mine recommended it to me. It was about 8 euro's, which is about 11 dollars. It's so pigmented, just great! I can make all kind of looks with this palette :) I'm planning on buying the au naturel version as well. You go Sleek!! <3

on 3/13/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Although I own a lot of palettes and single eyeshadows from Dior, MAC, Chanel etc. this is the palette I reach for the most. The colours are absolutely amazing, so is the pigmentation. I would give 4,5 lippies as the eyeshadows are pretty powdery and the inside of my palette is covered in powder of every eyeshadow. But overall an awesome deal!
*Little Update*: I use this palette more than my MAC eyeshadows, I love these colours <3

on 2/26/2012 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A really good value for the money. The colours are nice and pigmented (the navy blue one was a bit chalky but whatever). It's good for people who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on different eyeshadows or if you're on a low budget situation.

on 2/15/2012 9:23:00 AM

Thats my fav sleek palette.. has a great mix of colors, naturals on one side and darker & more intense colors on the other side. Those palette are absolutely a bargain!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

oh my god, I can't believe I've been living in the UK for so long but never realised the beauty of these sleek palettes. I had low hopes for this because it was so inexpensive, despite the great reviews from pixiwoo. I really love these eyeshadows, they're more pigmented than MAC eyeshadows and you can experiment with them more than the MAC ones since they are so much cheaper. In fact, I'm beginning to think I actually prefer these to MAC shadows, regardless of price. the colours work amazingly for me I'm an NC43 . I might just have to go out and buy more palettes before I leave the UK. amazing.

Popular Palettes