July 30, 2014 | 2095 users online

Palettes - Sleek - Storm Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

I LOVE this palette! I bought this because a friend of mine recommended it to me. It was about 8 euro's, which is about 11 dollars. It's so pigmented, just great! I can make all kind of looks with this palette :) I'm planning on buying the au naturel version as well. You go Sleek!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sarasophia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I own a lot of palettes and single eyeshadows from Dior, MAC, Chanel etc. this is the palette I reach for the most. The colours are absolutely amazing, so is the pigmentation. I would give 4,5 lippies as the eyeshadows are pretty powdery and the inside of my palette is covered in powder of every eyeshadow. But overall an awesome deal!
*Little Update*: I use this palette more than my MAC eyeshadows, I love these colours <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really good value for the money. The colours are nice and pigmented (the navy blue one was a bit chalky but whatever). It's good for people who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on different eyeshadows or if you're on a low budget situation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Glemt

Thats my fav sleek palette.. has a great mix of colors, naturals on one side and darker & more intense colors on the other side. Those palette are absolutely a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

oh my god, I can't believe I've been living in the UK for so long but never realised the beauty of these sleek palettes. I had low hopes for this because it was so inexpensive, despite the great reviews from pixiwoo. I really love these eyeshadows, they're more pigmented than MAC eyeshadows and you can experiment with them more than the MAC ones since they are so much cheaper. In fact, I'm beginning to think I actually prefer these to MAC shadows, regardless of price. the colours work amazingly for me I'm an NC43 . I might just have to go out and buy more palettes before I leave the UK. amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Can't imagine life without this pallette now, use it everytime I do eyeshadow! And the thing is I was wavering for ages about whether to actually buy it or not!
The reason why I took off a lippy though is because there are three colours I never ever touch, that's the light blue, the dark green and the navy colours. The reason for this is that the colours aren't very wearable, I can't really see them suiting many skin tones. Secondly, they are extremely shimmy/metalic looking and don't have a nice finish at all (i find it hard to explain, all that I can say is that it doesn't look smooth). and thirdly because those three colours tend to turn into a muddy grey colour when put on the lids.

I find that the other shimmery/metalic colours have the same finish on the lids but I don't find it as bad because the colour is nicer and lighter. Though sometimes the finish does really annoy me about them.

The most used shades are the three matt ones and the shimmery champagne highlight colour which is really pretty and I use it as a face highlight as well. The two gold colours are gorgeous, and so is the shimmery brown colour but I would use that one with a matt crease colour or there would be shimmer overload.

Overall its a nice pallete with a good variety of shades but I just wish there were a few more matt colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooooooove this palette!
the colors are great! and very pigmented!
and I love to use the dark brown for my eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fav palette. The texture is rather thickish creamy. I attribute that to paraffinum liquidum being the third ingredient in the list. None the less, i love the color payoff - they are all very pigmented. I love all the colours, this palette only has three matt shades - one light brown, chocolate brown and black. The rest are very shimmery and beautiful. I love the dark shades as liner.

+++ After I purchased this palette, I don't get as tempted by other palettes. I'll mentally compare the palette i'm looking at with my storm palette and think to myself - i prefer my storm palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by GracieHart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colours, and the pigmentation is incredible, especially for the price. I love the packaging, too. This is one of my most used products. They blend really well, and the colours are true to how they look in the pan.

I do wish it had at least one highlight shade. if it did, this would be the only eyeshadow I took with me when I travel, since you can get such a range of gorgeous looks from it.

I've also found these fade and crease a little sooner than other shadows, even with a really good primer. I usually only get about five hours out of these before I have to touch up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* Me - NC25/NC30.
* Product – Storm Eyeshadow Palette
* Review - This 12 lovely eyeshadow palette is a makeup-junkie-on-a-budget’s dream come true! Nice selection of matte and shimmer colors with neutrals for that natural everyday look as well as a few gorgeous dark hues for nighttime for your favorite dramatic sultry looks. Colors are well pigmented and go on smoothly, with UDPP they seem to last all day without fading, melting or creasing. I like the nice selection of colors, this colors in this palette are very well conceived and put together.
* Cons - I experienced some fall out with the shimmer colors, need to tap off excess eyeshadow to prevent over-application.
* Price - Only €7 plus affordable and very efficient shipping in the EU.
* Verdict - A lovely great quality eyeshadow palette at an unbeatable price. I bought this as well as the Au Naturel palette at the same time and I find myself reaching for this palette more often.