Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

This is my favorite light pink daily lipstick. I wore it in a wedding with a sheer nude gloss and got compliments all night! I got it for dirt cheap (about $1!) and the only complaint I have is that it is a little bit drying. Other than that, for the price, it's highly pigmented and works well with several different skin tones.

on 3/26/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this off beauty joint along with dollhouse pink and delivery arrived after a week which is great i really would recommend beauty joint anyway i love them both but I would use this more for everyday I love the colour a light pink however not a fan of the formula I have to make sure my lips are smooth and moisturised before I apply it

on 3/8/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought Dollhouse pink the other day on a whim & then I saw the reviews for it on here & someone mentioned Think Pink, so I thought I'd give it a try. I like the color, but not as much as I like Dollhouse Pink, because DP looks better on me.
I think I'll try dabbing this on or putting a gloss over it to see if it makes it look better with my skin tone.

I love these cheap little lipsticks. They are surprisingly good quality & anyone can afford them. Not everyone can afford MAC (or may not want to spend that kind of money)

on 2/19/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Oh, lawd no! Like another reviewer here said, it's like concealer lips but with pink in it. I'm an Asian NC35 and it looked terrible on me. The application went on smoothly, but I didn't even bother leaving it on long enough to know if it dried out my lips or not.

on 2/12/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i love this color, very nice pinkish tone.top it with a clear lipgloss and its look fab. packaging isnt the best but then again, its 2$ so what do you expect. i would repurchase forsure

on 1/28/2013 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Awful color! I was looking for a dupe of MAC's Snob and some blog I was reading mentioned this lipstick, so I thought I'd give it a go. The formula is nice and applied smoothly. But the color looks horrible on me. It completely washes me out. It's just slightly more pink than concealer lips. In some lights, it even looks a bit orange. When I smile, it makes my teeth look yellow! It would probably look nicer on someone with a darker skin tone. I will be returning it tomorrow since I don't see myself ever using it.

on 1/17/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best cheap lipsticks possible,and this is a very wearable nude pink. Only downside is it is tad drying so I always layer with a gloss to even it out. Can't beat the price and will always repurchase.

on 1/9/2013 9:55:00 PM

I normally go for more peachy pinks, which this appeared to be in the tube (it was sealed and being a few mm down in the tube makes it hard to tell the color). I put it on and it was more of a Barbie pink, very light and kind of chalky. I really hated it at first... until I put a thin layer with some clear gloss over it. I absolutely loved the color and effect of this. The gloss took down the chalkyness and helped neutralize the harsh pinkness. It lasted quite a while too. This can be a versatile color, depending on how much you put on. If you want a bold "Barbie lip" you can definitely get that from this product, though with my highlighted hair and light eyes, I personally try to avoid going for that whole look. It can also be a nice subtle color for day and I think it looks great with a little clear gloss over. I would buy this again, and I will be looking at other colors that I might be able to use for the matte finish too.

on 11/21/2012 6:30:00 PM

I love the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks! I have two so far and I'm eager to get some more. They are crazy pigmented, great quality, and fairly long-lasting. This "Think Pink" color is so chic!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: When dabbed onto the lips, this gives my lips that perfect "nudey pink" color. It's neutral, easy to pull off, and very chic. When swiped on, it is not quite as flattering against my cool, fair skin (I think it's because this tends to go on with a strong warm undertone when applied heavily). It is a pale, whitened pink with warm tones, when swiped on. It's still pretty, just not as flattering as when dabbed. I LOVE it when dabbed, the nude pink is to die for!
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy, opaque, and a little drying without lip balm under it.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is very pigmented!
STAYING POWER: I do think these last pretty long. They go from breakfast to lunch without needing a touch-up, typically.
PACKAGING: The packaging is basic, but I don't have any complaints. It is a basic black tube.
SMELL: I don't notice much of a smell at all.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these retail for around $3 at most stores, but I got this for $2 at Smith's Marketplace.

on 11/19/2012 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The worst lipstick I've ever gotten. So sad because I absolutely love the color! What you see is what you get and its hard to find a pigmented drug store lipstick. I really wanted to love it because of its price+beautiful vibrate color however it dried out my lips way to much and was way to chalky and fake looking. Plus the packaging broke.

Popular Lipsticks