April 18, 2014 | 1275 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Luxorii

love this... for the price you cant find anything better!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the color of this lipstick is pretty, it is just way too much work. Upon applying, it looks really thick. Like Crayon thick. Really waxy. So I blot my lips but waste a lot of product in doing so. Throw on some gloss to try and blend the rest of the lipstick and it ends up kind of clumpy so I re-blot my lips. Eventually I get it right but it takes a while. If it lasted more than an hour it might be worth the time, but it fades quick. Not to mention the lipstick applicator broke the first day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love every single megalast lipstick!!! I have purchased evercolor and love them allllll! Long lasting, nice colors, matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my everyday go lipstick. its a beautiful nude color. im just apply a liittle of this lipstick and a coat of my favorite lipgloss.and looks awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by asukadoll

Love love LOVE! I am soo happy I discovered Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks from MUA. The Mega Last matte lipsticks from WNW are outstanding. For $2 or so, these lipsticks are comparable to the best lipsticks, for which you would pay about 20x the price. These lipsticks are perfectly matte, no shimmer or shine, but are super moisturising and glide on perfectly. Just Peachy is the best peach lip colour I have come across. It looks so vibrant on, and would suit almost any skin type. This is an absolute staple! Must try for the price and I guarantee you will be converted.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only nude lipstick I've ever liked. I love it, actually. I would almost wear this every day so I could have more fun with my eye makeup!

I have really pigmented lips so I wasn't even convinced that a nude would look good on me - EVER - so I had given up trying. But I thought, aw heck, 2.47 at Walmart? Why not.

And ladies and gents, we have a winner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with Pink Suga and the quality of these lipsticks are great. Its not cakey and has good lasting power since its matte.The name is misleading since I thought it would be a peach would be, but its actually a hot pink on my lips. Very unattractive look for me. Will not be repurchasing this shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to "no brainer" lipsticks. I know I can throw this on with most any look and a little bit of lip gloss and be good to go. It can look a bit concealer lips on me straight out of the tube, so I either dab it on or put clear gloss on top to tone it down a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Being extremely fair-complected it can be difficult to find nude lipcolors for my skintone. Most nudes come out too brown or wash me out. Not this! It's the perfect peach-pink-beige mix. Pigmentation is great with just 1 coat. Being a pale matte color it highlights any flakiness so I moisturize very well before applying this. For being a matte it's not too drying. My favorite way to wear it is topped with WnW Glassy Gloss in 310a This Too Shall Glass for the PERFECT pigmented creamy peach lip. I've spent upwards of $30 on one lipcolor alone trying to get the shade these two make for less than $5. One of my favorite combinations! I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by peachmow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOOOVE this lipstick, it's truly awesome. I'm not usually one for lipstick because it smudges off (this one does too, of course) but it goes on so smoothly. Before I put any lipstick on I use my lip scrub for extra smooth on, then my EOS chap stick then the lipstick. Makes it look extra shiny and smooth and you won't get flakes. Definitely buying again, and in different colours. :) (pic in images)