October 1, 2014 | 1075 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You have to be very careful applying this. I learned the hard way when I applied this straight from the tube. It exaggerated every fine line on my lips and will accentuate any dryness since it is matte. It also went on very streaky. What I did to remedy this was to first exfoliate and apply a moisturizing base (I just use any of my favorite lip balms), then dab a little bit until I get the color consistency I want. If I just smear it on,the color looks horrible on my medium skin tone. It washes me out. If I take my time and apply correctly, then I get a flattering nude-pink with a hint of peach color on my pigmented lips that looks great paired with a smoky eye. I gave it an extra lippie since it has decent lasting power. I wish this was more moisturizing as I don't care for matte formulations that much, but this is nice to play with. Best thing is that I only paid 2 bucks for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

I love this I love this I love this and for those who dont know I LOVE this lipstick. It does have more of a matte finish but its not a drying kind of matte finish, there is minimal rather just enough shine or a somewhat glossy finish and at the end of the day my lips arent chapped. My favorite way of applying this is by dabbing it on, as it appears to apply a softer color that way as it is VERY pigmented, and blending than topping off with MAC nymphette. I actually kind of forgot about the rest of my lipstick collection since I got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

HG nude lipstick! The most perfect nude lip colour I've ever come across. Crazy pigmented, stays put and a beautiful matte finish. Love that it has the perfect amount of peach/pink so it doesn't look like concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

I love the color, and it looks great on super moisturized lips.. However if you have any lines or peeling this lipstick will look and feel horrible. It's great with a gloss, and it's cheap so if you love the color, it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by renie777

This is a light nearly nude peach. It looks great with a warm smokey eye but a bit off with cool colors on the eyes. I feel washed out wearing this lip color and a cool eye color. The texture can be dry so I would advise wearing lots of moisturizer and exfoliating before hand. A nice pink or clear lip gloss would also make the texture smoother. Over all, very nice color and cheap! Definitely worth a try for the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Luxorii

love this... for the price you cant find anything better!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the color of this lipstick is pretty, it is just way too much work. Upon applying, it looks really thick. Like Crayon thick. Really waxy. So I blot my lips but waste a lot of product in doing so. Throw on some gloss to try and blend the rest of the lipstick and it ends up kind of clumpy so I re-blot my lips. Eventually I get it right but it takes a while. If it lasted more than an hour it might be worth the time, but it fades quick. Not to mention the lipstick applicator broke the first day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love every single megalast lipstick!!! I have purchased evercolor and love them allllll! Long lasting, nice colors, matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my everyday go lipstick. its a beautiful nude color. im just apply a liittle of this lipstick and a coat of my favorite lipgloss.and looks awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by asukadoll

Love love LOVE! I am soo happy I discovered Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks from MUA. The Mega Last matte lipsticks from WNW are outstanding. For $2 or so, these lipsticks are comparable to the best lipsticks, for which you would pay about 20x the price. These lipsticks are perfectly matte, no shimmer or shine, but are super moisturising and glide on perfectly. Just Peachy is the best peach lip colour I have come across. It looks so vibrant on, and would suit almost any skin type. This is an absolute staple! Must try for the price and I guarantee you will be converted.