November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's alright but it's nothing to write home about. It's inexpensive so if you're looking for something for just 1 look it won't break your bank account.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You have to be very careful applying this. I learned the hard way when I applied this straight from the tube. It exaggerated every fine line on my lips and will accentuate any dryness since it is matte. It also went on very streaky. What I did to remedy this was to first exfoliate and apply a moisturizing base (I just use any of my favorite lip balms), then dab a little bit until I get the color consistency I want. If I just smear it on,the color looks horrible on my medium skin tone. It washes me out. If I take my time and apply correctly, then I get a flattering nude-pink with a hint of peach color on my pigmented lips that looks great paired with a smoky eye. I gave it an extra lippie since it has decent lasting power. I wish this was more moisturizing as I don't care for matte formulations that much, but this is nice to play with. Best thing is that I only paid 2 bucks for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

I love this I love this I love this and for those who dont know I LOVE this lipstick. It does have more of a matte finish but its not a drying kind of matte finish, there is minimal rather just enough shine or a somewhat glossy finish and at the end of the day my lips arent chapped. My favorite way of applying this is by dabbing it on, as it appears to apply a softer color that way as it is VERY pigmented, and blending than topping off with MAC nymphette. I actually kind of forgot about the rest of my lipstick collection since I got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

HG nude lipstick! The most perfect nude lip colour I've ever come across. Crazy pigmented, stays put and a beautiful matte finish. Love that it has the perfect amount of peach/pink so it doesn't look like concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

I love the color, and it looks great on super moisturized lips.. However if you have any lines or peeling this lipstick will look and feel horrible. It's great with a gloss, and it's cheap so if you love the color, it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by renie777

This is a light nearly nude peach. It looks great with a warm smokey eye but a bit off with cool colors on the eyes. I feel washed out wearing this lip color and a cool eye color. The texture can be dry so I would advise wearing lots of moisturizer and exfoliating before hand. A nice pink or clear lip gloss would also make the texture smoother. Over all, very nice color and cheap! Definitely worth a try for the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Luxorii

love this... for the price you cant find anything better!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the color of this lipstick is pretty, it is just way too much work. Upon applying, it looks really thick. Like Crayon thick. Really waxy. So I blot my lips but waste a lot of product in doing so. Throw on some gloss to try and blend the rest of the lipstick and it ends up kind of clumpy so I re-blot my lips. Eventually I get it right but it takes a while. If it lasted more than an hour it might be worth the time, but it fades quick. Not to mention the lipstick applicator broke the first day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love every single megalast lipstick!!! I have purchased evercolor and love them allllll! Long lasting, nice colors, matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my everyday go lipstick. its a beautiful nude color. im just apply a liittle of this lipstick and a coat of my favorite lipgloss.and looks awesome