July 31, 2014 | 2056 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

I love the color, and it looks great on super moisturized lips.. However if you have any lines or peeling this lipstick will look and feel horrible. It's great with a gloss, and it's cheap so if you love the color, it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by renie777

This is a light nearly nude peach. It looks great with a warm smokey eye but a bit off with cool colors on the eyes. I feel washed out wearing this lip color and a cool eye color. The texture can be dry so I would advise wearing lots of moisturizer and exfoliating before hand. A nice pink or clear lip gloss would also make the texture smoother. Over all, very nice color and cheap! Definitely worth a try for the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Luxorii

love this... for the price you cant find anything better!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the color of this lipstick is pretty, it is just way too much work. Upon applying, it looks really thick. Like Crayon thick. Really waxy. So I blot my lips but waste a lot of product in doing so. Throw on some gloss to try and blend the rest of the lipstick and it ends up kind of clumpy so I re-blot my lips. Eventually I get it right but it takes a while. If it lasted more than an hour it might be worth the time, but it fades quick. Not to mention the lipstick applicator broke the first day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love every single megalast lipstick!!! I have purchased evercolor and love them allllll! Long lasting, nice colors, matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my everyday go lipstick. its a beautiful nude color. im just apply a liittle of this lipstick and a coat of my favorite lipgloss.and looks awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by asukadoll

Love love LOVE! I am soo happy I discovered Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks from MUA. The Mega Last matte lipsticks from WNW are outstanding. For $2 or so, these lipsticks are comparable to the best lipsticks, for which you would pay about 20x the price. These lipsticks are perfectly matte, no shimmer or shine, but are super moisturising and glide on perfectly. Just Peachy is the best peach lip colour I have come across. It looks so vibrant on, and would suit almost any skin type. This is an absolute staple! Must try for the price and I guarantee you will be converted.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only nude lipstick I've ever liked. I love it, actually. I would almost wear this every day so I could have more fun with my eye makeup!

I have really pigmented lips so I wasn't even convinced that a nude would look good on me - EVER - so I had given up trying. But I thought, aw heck, 2.47 at Walmart? Why not.

And ladies and gents, we have a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with Pink Suga and the quality of these lipsticks are great. Its not cakey and has good lasting power since its matte.The name is misleading since I thought it would be a peach would be, but its actually a hot pink on my lips. Very unattractive look for me. Will not be repurchasing this shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to "no brainer" lipsticks. I know I can throw this on with most any look and a little bit of lip gloss and be good to go. It can look a bit concealer lips on me straight out of the tube, so I either dab it on or put clear gloss on top to tone it down a bit.