January 28, 2015 | 1110 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fruity! Very sweet, almost like a jelly baby smell..... maybe that's just me lol. Not very long lasting but I love the smell and that's all that REALLY matters! :) Very feminine. Like the bottle too, but because it's Beyonce, QUEEN of the world (.....fine, maybe exaggerating a bit) I think they should have came up with something a bit more exciting and 'out there'! Quite plain for a perfume from a diva! (Diva in a good way :P) X

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Zoeybear99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked the smell of this perfume. The only problem I have with it is that I get a headache from it everytime I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore this scent. This is like a sexier, warmer version of the fruity, vanilla based fragrances I usually go for. The staying power is not good but since it was so cheap I didn't really expect it to be. The bottle could be more creative but I'm happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Ella90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Beyonce , hate her parfum , there is something wrong with them which smells like beer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by voodoochilde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband brought home a sample of this from a department store. I like to receive perfume for my birthday, so he was looking for something new. I tried the sample and was NOT impressed, but . . . my husband absolutely loved it. He thought it smelled sexy for some reason he couldn't figure out. So, as a test, I let both of my 14-year-old sons smell it. They also thought it smelled awesome. Hm. The next guinea pig was my uncle, who is 44. Yup, he loved it, too. Apparently, this perfume smells awesome to men. Guess what I received for my birthday?

I took away one lippie because I really don't care for the scent straight out of the bottle. Once it dries down, though, I like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a sample of this with my Seventeen Magazine. This smells sweet like peaches and my friends agreed it smells great.

The only downside is it doesn't last long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by AmbiRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am probably BEYONCE's biggest fan, however, I have over 30 bottles of HEAT (gifted from my client) And I love it! Not only because it has subtle hints of "AMBER" (thats my name) but because its so sweet and alluring it practically grabs MEN's attention. Ive received more compliments from MEN about my smell than women. My ex boyfriend said that the smell is MESMERIZING... and the body glitter lotion adds that EXTRA.. "UMPH"! Its feminine, soft, sweet and HEY... you smell like you just won 6 grammys all day!! ;) Go B!

This scent has staying power just like BEYONCE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

Anyone out there who likes Beyonce Heat fragrance but find that it does not last; I have the solution. The CommonScents, LLC has a knockoff oil that is a dead-ringer for Heat and lasts a good 10-12 hours on me. Their products vary somewhat in quality of scent and lasting ability but many work very well. The Strawberry scent was a loser but Vanilla Bean is wonderful and lasts well. Although it will be hit or miss, their products are very cheap and worth trying. Heat is not my favorite but it does last forever. EDIT: Heat turned out to be a bit too heavy but has fantastic staying power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The smell is beautiful, very summery however it does not last very long. I would have liked a more lingering perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

When I first brought this, I was a little confused by the smell of it from seeing adverts and commercials. The way they advertised this made me assume it was going to be spicy, warm and slightly woodsy. I was wrong. It smells fruity and very feminine. I smell strong notes of peach followed by florals. As this scent wears on my skin, the warmer notes of amber/vanilla kick in which is rather typical of an oriental fruity scent like this. Even though it smells very good, it doesn't stand out to me and after awhile it starts to smell very generic. It's not a bad scent though, but it's unlikely I will repurchase this one.