Beyoncé Heat

3.2

on 10/13/2011 12:55:00 PM

I found this product to be very alluring and beautiful. The bottle's structure and it's colors caught my eyes immediately. The scent is musky and sweet all at the same time, with the slightest hint of caramel. It's perfect for a night out with your girls and boys are sure to love it. I recommend it for girls from the age of 15-28.

on 9/7/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I received this as a gift and really wanted to like it. But ewww this gives me a terrible headache as soon as I use it. I am going to swap mine I think. I will stick to Alien and Chanel chance for now.

on 9/7/2011 4:54:00 PM

I just recently purchased this perfume out of whim and i must say i really like it. The only down side to this perfume is its sillage which seems to last only about half an hour (on me) also the bottle can be quite annoying and oddly shaped. The fragrance is both sweet and musky which appeals to me because i have been trying to find a muskier scent that isn't obtrusive and this one fits the bill. Overall i am impressed with this fragrance, i just wished the bottle would be more efficient with a stronger sillage.

on 8/27/2011 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fruity! Very sweet, almost like a jelly baby smell..... maybe that's just me lol. Not very long lasting but I love the smell and that's all that REALLY matters! :) Very feminine. Like the bottle too, but because it's Beyonce, QUEEN of the world (.....fine, maybe exaggerating a bit) I think they should have came up with something a bit more exciting and 'out there'! Quite plain for a perfume from a diva! (Diva in a good way :P) X

on 8/22/2011 2:46:00 PM

I really liked the smell of this perfume. The only problem I have with it is that I get a headache from it everytime I wear it.

on 8/17/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I adore this scent. This is like a sexier, warmer version of the fruity, vanilla based fragrances I usually go for. The staying power is not good but since it was so cheap I didn't really expect it to be. The bottle could be more creative but I'm happy with it.

on 8/1/2011 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love Beyonce , hate her parfum , there is something wrong with them which smells like beer

on 7/28/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My husband brought home a sample of this from a department store. I like to receive perfume for my birthday, so he was looking for something new. I tried the sample and was NOT impressed, but . . . my husband absolutely loved it. He thought it smelled sexy for some reason he couldn't figure out. So, as a test, I let both of my 14-year-old sons smell it. They also thought it smelled awesome. Hm. The next guinea pig was my uncle, who is 44. Yup, he loved it, too. Apparently, this perfume smells awesome to men. Guess what I received for my birthday?

I took away one lippie because I really don't care for the scent straight out of the bottle. Once it dries down, though, I like it.

on 7/25/2011 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had a sample of this with my Seventeen Magazine. This smells sweet like peaches and my friends agreed it smells great.

The only downside is it doesn't last long at all.

on 7/25/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am probably BEYONCE's biggest fan, however, I have over 30 bottles of HEAT (gifted from my client) And I love it! Not only because it has subtle hints of "AMBER" (thats my name) but because its so sweet and alluring it practically grabs MEN's attention. Ive received more compliments from MEN about my smell than women. My ex boyfriend said that the smell is MESMERIZING... and the body glitter lotion adds that EXTRA.. "UMPH"! Its feminine, soft, sweet and HEY... you smell like you just won 6 grammys all day!! ;) Go B!

This scent has staying power just like BEYONCE!

Popular Fragrances