Yves Saint Laurent Creme de blush LE

4.4

on 1/16/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this blush! I have it in #6 - Rouge Passion. The color is a pinkish coral. Perfect for someone with a tan! It stays on well and blends nicely. I will buy this again. I also own Tarte Blissful and it is a similar color. Less greasy though, and smaller packaging so good for travel.

on 4/6/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

YSL is one of my favorite cosmetic brands, and this creme de blush did not disappoint. I just picked up shade 1, which is a coral more on the orange side. I plan on picking up more because I love the consistency of it. It is very pigmented and goes on to the skin as a powder, which I like. Very cute!

on 1/18/2010 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a cream to powder blush - the texture is moist but it blends into the skin withou tugging. There are three different colors: a pink, a peach and a rosy brown. This is a review of the peach color.
The texture is great. Easy to work with. Can go on top of cream base or mineral powder foundation.
The color is peachy pink and works great with my coloring (I'm Asian NC20-25) but I think it would be fine with cool undertones as well.
The color is sheer. The pink one seems more opaque.
All in all a great product.